1. The Kennel is saddened to hear of the passing of one of their much loved members (Izzy Forreal).

Kennelers are invited to pay their respects in the following threads:

Vale: Izzy Forreal

Official Site Statement
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

The NBA Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Chicharito, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Otara_Dog

Otara_Dog Kennel Addict

They ended up winning lol. I would have watched this game but saved up my credit for the clash of the titans game

• Like Like x 1
  2. Malla

Malla *********

Lol Bledsoe is a better defender than Delly

3. Malla

Malla *********

I have always thought that Booker is a PG in this league, and I hope Bledsoe going gives him the opportunity to play that spot. Suns need to flip Monroe for a 2-way SG and I think that's their young core set.

4. Malla

Malla *********

Spoke too soon bro lol

5. Rodzilla

Rodzilla Terry Lamb 1996

he is not a better influencer of the team to play hard

6. Malla

Malla *********

Na Delly is a role player, nothing more. He got paid tho, and he has his own shoe. I hope he finds a way back to the Cavs, perfect for them.

7. Rodzilla

Rodzilla Terry Lamb 1996

btw when did the cavs win the most games and get their only number 1 seed since lebron returned?

A: when kyrie was injured and delly played more minutes than him

more delly = more wins, the cavs were even a .500 team the season before lebron came back when delly played significant minutes

8. Malla

Malla *********

Hence my statement, he needs to be on the Cavs because his role on that team is simple - hustle plays and spot up 3 = role player. Bucks expect too much of him and he just isn't good enough, hence the Bledsoe trade and the fact a second round rookie got the starting PG spot over him last season lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. boggie23

boggie23 Kennel Addict

Was one of the worst cavs games I have seen in recent memory. Luckily korver caught fire because this team lacks energy and cohesion. You can tell it’s an old roster. In the past cavs lost it in the last quarter. This year they are usually down by 20 before half time. Shocking to watch.

10. Malla

Malla *********

Was an impressive comeback win on the road at the mecca. Shows that this team is still big time imo.

11. boggie23

boggie23 Kennel Addict

Still was shocking to watch. Kover dropping 15 in the 4th doesn’t change a shocking 2nd quarter against a team that will struggle to make the 8.

I have seriously never watch a worse performance in that second quarter ever. There was a 10-0 run by the knicks at one stage. All were from turnovers.....

No PG really stuffs them up. And for some reason Lebron thinks if he is a PG he should stop shooting. He threw some shocking passes tonight. I wonder how many turn overs he had in the end. Cavs had 15 by half time.

12. Malla

Malla *********

Did you see Bulls this season when they scored only 6 points in the second quarter? That was probably worse.

You are being too harsh. It's an 82 game season and this Cavs team isn't playing well at all.

The fact they were able to turn it around in the second half and come back the way they did and get stops in the stretch shows that they were still championship pedigree. LeBron with the clutch 3 at the end just made the city of NY cry. Loved it.

13. boggie23

boggie23 Kennel Addict

It showed me that Lebron and korver is all there is. Love, Smith, shump combined for 16 I think. You can’t do that against any team let alone a playoffs team.

It was a thriller in the end. But 8 think cavs has under 40 at half time. Shocking.

14. Malla

Malla *********

That just shows how deep the team is lol.

• Like Like x 1
  15. boggie23

boggie23 Kennel Addict

Totally agree with it’s a long season. And even at Miami Lebron had a slow start.

But I can’t excuse them dropping games and getting blown away by shit teams. And even though knicks had a decent start this year they should have controlled the game better.

It’s a weak and old roster unfortunately. And no PG is hurting them. They are 6-6 but still I never expected them to be down by 20 so many times.

Hopefully IT comes back in good form. Lebron is struggling with no scoring options on the floor.

16. Rodzilla

Rodzilla Terry Lamb 1996

no his role in that season was the PG duty and he had some big games before kyrie came back

brogdon got the starting spot but the 2nd unit was winning them games and got them into the playoffs, and in the playoffs the second unit was great and had a 25pt comeback in game 6

but most importantly the cavs won an nba finals game at oracle arena without love/kyrie and the team shooting 32%, lebron hit 4 of his last 21 shots so dont make it about him, of course the team believes they can win because of lebron but those wins were delly wins

oh and how about delly slicing up the usa team who only won because of their runs when delly was resting

17. Malla

Malla *********

Delly's number in the 2015 finals where he was starting at PG - 7.5 points, 2.7 assists, 2.7 rebounds and 1 steal. He was shooting 28% from the field and 23% from 3 - garbage. They only made it so far in those finals because of Lebron James, don't get that confused with your admiration for Delly.

As for that Bucks are you talking about last season? They did not win a game 6.

18. Otara_Dog

Otara_Dog Kennel Addict

Damn it we getting pumped now lol. They don't even have Curry.

19. Rodzilla

Rodzilla Terry Lamb 1996

im talking about when delly came off the bench near the end of the 3rd q when they were down by 20 and they stormed back to take the lead, the problem in that situation was the part when they got down by 20

btw he won 2 of those 2015 finals games and his game 3 performance has to be the most heroic performance of all time in the nba, what the stats dont say is how many times he hit the floor or how many times he was up the ass of curry who only got his points when delly was resting or when the game was decided

i personally guarantee that the cavs during the playoffs that year took on the persona of delly and they would have won if they had more than 6.5 bodies

20. Otara_Dog

Otara_Dog Kennel Addict