NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Made me sick tbh lol. I get 8 games a month, that's all I need really with the coverage we have over here. So I pick and chose which games that are not televised to watch.

Last year I didn't bother watching any Magic games live lol they were that shite. This year they look half decent so I decided to use some credits and they fucking LOSE lmao.
Just rewatch magic vs cavs :p lol you will never get tired of that game.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure about his numbers I know he ended with 57. The part i watched he was not missing and it looked like a man vs boys. He did what ever he liked. I'm a hater hehe but greatness is pretty cool to watch.

He pretty much had to do that to win the game lol. They still look terrible on D.
Yeh the guy is playing with an average team. Jr hasn't been seen on the floor yet (in effect only having 4 scoring options) crowder has been cold in attack (though good on defends) korver has probably been second best on the roster, wade is past it unfortunately, nothing more then a role player, Rose is doing better then expected.

But for this team to be 4-5 it's all on lebron, and 57 today :/ wow. I was hoping he got 60 in the end (because it's one thing haters will always bring up, his never been an insane scorer). But then again to get 57 points from 34 shots and only 9/9 from the strip. Very impressive performance. Shame he never had the team around him to get him more finals success.

You can never define the best player of all time from different eras etc. one thing is though as a complete player, as a forward. As someone that can defend all positions and can swap from PG to centre in the same game, lebron has been phenomenal, and is one of a kind in that regard. And he is the player the comp is trying to catch since mj retired.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry Kyrie Magic bouncing back and prolly gunna drop 150

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Clevelan still playing Zero defense. Losing to Atlanta?!?!!? Haha. 7 players in double figures. I think some of the Nbl teams could win against the Lavs at the minute.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Clevelan still playing Zero defense. Losing to Atlanta?!?!!? Haha. 7 players in double figures. I think some of the Nbl teams could win against the Lavs at the minute.
Yeh realistically any other cabs team would have won by 20 tonight. But the lack of defence and the hawks going up by 3s almost every possession then the lack of rebounding. It's impossible to win in the NBA.

Thrilling finish in the end and should have won it. Had 3 chances in the last few mins but couldn't finish it out. Again jr non existent, love had an off game as did crowder. Any of them got double figures and cavs coast home.

Frye with a good look in the end but was just short and the offensive tip in missed. So bad luck in the end. But you can't let an 1-8 team run out to a 16 point lead. That's the biggest issue. Cavs have never been a defensive team but being down double digits in the first and second quarters is almost impossible in the NBA no matter how well you shoot. And their shooting has been off this year.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh realistically any other cabs team would have won by 20 tonight. But the lack of defence and the hawks going up by 3s almost every possession then the lack of rebounding. It's impossible to win in the NBA.

Thrilling finish in the end and should have won it. Had 3 chances in the last few mins but couldn't finish it out. Again jr non existent, love had an off game as did crowder. Any of them got double figures and cavs coast home.

Frye with a good look in the end but was just short and the offensive tip in missed. So bad luck in the end. But you can't let an 1-8 team run out to a 16 point lead. That's the biggest issue. Cavs have never been a defensive team but being down double digits in the first and second quarters is almost impossible in the NBA no matter how well you shoot. And their shooting has been off this year.
I know frye had the open look but what your take on LBJ passing it? I personally think he had time to boss his way to a 2 and possibly pick up a foul while doing it. I don't like that he passes up the last shot at times.

Malla

Reaction score
I know frye had the open look but what your take on LBJ passing it? I personally think he had time to boss his way to a 2 and possibly pick up a foul while doing it. I don't like that he passes up the last shot at times.
LBJ made the right play and gave it up for an open shot to a really good 3 point shooter. End of the day, it just didn't go in.

Malla

Reaction score

I actually think they are playing good defence, but just the simple fact they don't have a rim protector or can rebound is what is killing them. Definitely think a trade is on the horizon, might see Boogie end up there.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LBJ made the right play and gave it up for an open shot to a really good 3 point shooter. End of the day, it just didn't go in.
He is LBJ. He is the best player on planet earth. He is UNSTOPPABLE when driving to the bucket and yet he gets a pass for giving it to trash ass Frye? Take the fucking shot.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All I know is if LBJ ever plays on the Magic and there is 10 seconds remaining and he has the ball 2 points down I want him to drive to the bucket or bully his way for a 2, fade away orpull up for the three. Point is I want him taking the shot to win or tie the game every single time. Not passing the ball to some bench warmer.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Urgh 2 games running and Magic putting brick after brick up.

Malla

Reaction score
He is LBJ. He is the best player on planet earth. He is UNSTOPPABLE when driving to the bucket and yet he gets a pass for giving it to trash ass Frye? Take the fucking shot.
Regardless, he made the right play. You can debate it all you want about how he should have bullied his way in, or taken a shot etc - Frye was wide open, he made the right play.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Regardless, he made the right play. You can debate it all you want about how he should have bullied his way in, or taken a shot etc - Frye was wide open, he made the right play.
Meh. Best player in the world, take the shot.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck the right play. There's a reason he gets fuck knows how many millions and is the face of basketball worldwide. There is a reason why he is debated among many to be the best ever to play the game. There is a reason why he has made 7 or 8 straight and has three rings. 57 points the other day. Because he is big time. Passing to fucking FRYE was weak sauce. Drive to the bucket like LBJ and win the fucking game. Fuck the right play.