The Murika Thread

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Could it be as simple as a case of misdirection? One group dressing up as another group? They would know its a suicide mission so why not muddy the waters even more.
Both had Tango Blast tattoo's. They are definitely Hispanic and are known to engage in prison gang wars against virtually any other race.. but I can't find any evidence they have ever fought against Aryan brotherhood or any other white supremacist gang.
Maybe they do share an affinity

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Appears one of theTexas shooters and the driver were both members of Tango Blast which have ties to Mexican drug cartels.
This is some diversity is our strength manifest type bullshit.

If these guys are white supremacist it makes you wonder what the driver is behind such motivations.

Are these white latino's racially profiled as white for workplace equity purposes or does the white racial profile only apply for criminal statistics...

Can't imagine too many Hispanic border jumpers being up the pointy end of the white privilege scale.
US statistics probably hold some of the blame. When you look at FBI statistics on race, it lists white people as "Non-Hispanic Caucasian" or "Non-Hispanic White"

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Both had Tango Blast tattoo's. They are definitely Hispanic and are known to engage in prison gang wars against virtually any other race.. but I can't find any evidence they have ever fought against Aryan brotherhood or any other white supremacist gang.
Maybe they do share an affinity
In prison in the US the Mexican Mafia - La EME or Southern Mexicans have an alliance with the Aryan Brotherhood but I don’t know about Tango Blast I think that’s a Texas gang and there are different rules. I also think Tango Blast allows whites in the gang.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
In prison in the US the Mexican Mafia - La EME or Southern Mexicans have an alliance with the Aryan Brotherhood but I don’t know about Tango Blast I think that’s a Texas gang and there are different rules. I also think Tango Blast allows whites in the gang.
The nazis are alot more inclusive these days. More diversity than antifa :tearsofjoy:

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
"Some individual, fringe case parent didn't read the gosh darned heckin instructions when displaying cock drink bottles near their kids on the way to drag queen story time.

What a silly, isolated incident. Thankfully every other parent who attends is responsible and doesn't endanger children."

4839193-353ce8db8c4f5881237f6fe5723bafc2.png

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
"Some individual, fringe case parent didn't read the gosh darned heckin instructions when displaying cock drink bottles near their kids on the way to drag queen story time.

What a silly, isolated incident. Thankfully every other parent who attends is responsible and doesn't endanger children."

View attachment 71614
I knew you were twisted but I didn't think you would encourage children to use cock bottles.

Look man, not judging but, that's pretty messed up. Just give the kid a normal bottle.

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I knew you were twisted but I didn't think you would encourage children to use cock bottles.

Look man, not judging but, that's pretty messed up. Just give the kid a normal bottle.
I knew you were twisted, and yeah I also knew you'd support drag queen story time and the subsequent degeneracy that goes with it lol

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Rorshache test: how does this make you feel?

Spoiler: if you thought it was repulsive and searched for the nearest pitchfork/torch. Congratulations, you're a normal person.

If you scrambled to find a "Christian pedo" meme, or otherwise excuses the below image.
Congratulations: you can take first dibs against the wall.
images - 2023-05-04T132938.497.jpeg

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I knew you were twisted, and yeah I also knew you'd support drag queen story time and the subsequent degeneracy that goes with it lol
I knew you were twisted, and yeah I also knew you'd support teaching smut to kids...

Ezekiel 23:18-20

18 When she carried on her prostitution openly and exposed her naked body, I turned away from her in disgust, just as I had turned away from her sister

19 Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt

20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I knew you were twisted, and yeah I also knew you'd support teaching smut to kids...

Ezekiel 23:18-20

18 When she carried on her prostitution openly and exposed her naked body, I turned away from her in disgust, just as I had turned away from her sister

19 Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt

20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses
Lol Christ basher quoting the Bible to support their failed position. You love to see it.

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Whoops better scurry to your masters to delete this like you did the US politics thread haha

You are the worst kinda tranny janny. You do nothing and wield no power. Cuck to the rent payers, admit you do nothing yet scramble in the background vying for favour.

You're actually pathetic Hacky. You know you'd be Ignored by 90% users if you didn't have mod privs, and from the scuttlebutt Mr I was better than you, you succeed like Greg from Succession.

You're Greg lol

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rorshache test: how does this make you feel?

Spoiler: if you thought it was repulsive and searched for the nearest pitchfork/torch. Congratulations, you're a normal person.

If you scrambled to find a "Christian pedo" meme, or otherwise excuses the below image.
Congratulations: you can take first dibs against the wall.
View attachment 71619
Man, you should issue a warning before posting that. I now need to burn my eyes out with a bottle of bleach and some pepper spray and even then can't unsee that shit :astonished:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Whoops better scurry to your masters to delete this like you did the US politics thread haha

You are the worst kinda tranny janny. You do nothing and wield no power. Cuck to the rent payers, admit you do nothing yet scramble in the background vying for favour.

You're actually pathetic Hacky. You know you'd be Ignored by 90% users if you didn't have mod privs, and from the scuttlebutt Mr I was better than you, you succeed like Greg from Succession.

You're Greg lol
Awww, did I upset the little homophobe. Do you want me to give you a little kiss to make it better? Promise not to reach around.