The Murika Thread

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ve never understood why they cared about guns so much. I’ve fired one a couple of times on a friends farm and I was so shit at hitting the can I’m assuming I would be like those Bankstown gangsters and miss the house I was intending to shoot up. Guns are gay bro.
I crashed my pushy up in the bush the other week totally fucked it and smashed myself up a bit, it was 7pm light wasnt on my side was looking at at at least 3 to 4 hrs to get home unless i cut through the rifle range,had to ring the cops to tell them my situation and let them know i. Not meaning to tresspass . Cutting through directly infront of all the targets made me fell very uneasy . No prick shooting up there but didnt feel very comfortable what so ever, the coppers had a laugh when i rang em back and told them i didnt gets shooted in the head. Not the greatest fan of guns. And i kept thinking what if alec baldwin rocks up im as good as fucked

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rescuer who shot drowning man in Lake Keowee will not face criminal charges | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

A good Samaritan who shot and killed a drowning man he was attempting to save in South Carolina won’t face criminal charges in the bizarre case, the New York Post reports. .

Prosecutors said the unidentified gunman acted in self-defence when he fatally shot 29-year-old Nathan Drew Morgan, who was drowning Tuesday in Lake Keowee, WBTW-TV reported.

Police said Morgan and his pal tumbled off their jet ski without life jackets — and that the rescuer tried to help the pair by steering a pontoon boat to them.

But Morgan became combative after being pulled to safety, forcing the eventual gunman to push him back into the water.

The man then opened fire when Morgan climbed back on board.

Morgan was fatally shot in the chest, the Oconee County Coroner’s Office ruled.

“Certainly have never seen anything like that or heard anything like that,” area resident Brandon Thomas told WSPA-TV following the incident.

“That’s very surprising, especially the area it was in,” he added.

“That’s crazy. Definitely unexpected out here, for sure.”

The United States of Batshit Crazy.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rescuer who shot drowning man in Lake Keowee will not face criminal charges | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

A good Samaritan who shot and killed a drowning man he was attempting to save in South Carolina won’t face criminal charges in the bizarre case, the New York Post reports. .

Prosecutors said the unidentified gunman acted in self-defence when he fatally shot 29-year-old Nathan Drew Morgan, who was drowning Tuesday in Lake Keowee, WBTW-TV reported.

Police said Morgan and his pal tumbled off their jet ski without life jackets — and that the rescuer tried to help the pair by steering a pontoon boat to them.

But Morgan became combative after being pulled to safety, forcing the eventual gunman to push him back into the water.

The man then opened fire when Morgan climbed back on board.

Morgan was fatally shot in the chest, the Oconee County Coroner’s Office ruled.

“Certainly have never seen anything like that or heard anything like that,” area resident Brandon Thomas told WSPA-TV following the incident.

“That’s very surprising, especially the area it was in,” he added.

“That’s crazy. Definitely unexpected out here, for sure.”

The United States of Batshit Crazy.
Lol i seen that today ,who the fuck takes guns boating?amonsgt a lot of other questions

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Link: At least 10 people killed in live streamed shooting at New York supermarket

At least 10 people killed in live streamed shooting at New York supermarket

Police in Buffalo, New York, have described the killing of 10 people in a supermarket shooting as a racially motivated hate crime.

Key points:
  • An 18-year-old white man dressed in army fatigues was arrested at the scene
  • Eleven of the 13 people struck by gunfire were black.
  • Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown said the city had suffered a "tremendous heartbreak"
The offender live streamed the attack on the internet.

An 18-year-old white man dressed in army fatigues was arrested at the scene of the killings after surrendering to police. He has been charged with first-degree murder but authorities say more charges could follow.

The FBI's special agent in charge, Stephen Belongia, said the bureau was investigating the shooting as both a hate crime and an act of racially motivated violent extremism.

The supermarket is in a predominantly black neighbourhood, about 5 kilometres north of downtown Buffalo.

New York Governor Kathy Hochul said it was a "military-style execution targeting people who simply want to buy groceries".

"It strikes us in our very heart to know that there's such evil that lurks out there," she said.
"Mark my words, we'll be aggressive in our pursuit of anyone who subscribes to the ideals professed by other white supremacists, and how there's a feeding frenzy on other social media platforms where hate festers hate. That has to stop."

Two armed police stand outside a US supermarket surrounded by police tape

Police descended on the shopping centre after the attack.
Authorities said the offender, who was armed with an assault-style rifle and appeared to have acted alone, came to Buffalo from a New York county "hours away" to target the store.

Three people were also injured in the shooting, but are expected to survive. Eleven of the 13 people struck by gunfire were black and two were white, officials said.

Buffalo police commissioner Joseph Gramaglia said the gunman shot and killed three people in the parking lot of the Tops Friendly Market before exchanging fire with a former police officer working as a security guard for the store.

The guard was one of the 10 people shot to death in the incident, the nine others all being customers. Three other employees of the store, part of a regional chain, were wounded.

Shooting 'pure evil' and a 'heartbreak'
Erie County Sherriff John Garcia said the shooting was "pure evil", while the city's Mayor, Byron Brown, said Buffalo had suffered "tremendous heartbreak", adding:

"This is the worst nightmare than any community can face and we are hurting and we are seething right now as a community. The depth of pain that families are feeling and that all of us are feeling can not even be explained."
A crowd of people, some crying, outside a US supermarket after a shooting

The community has suffered "tremendous heartbreak", Buffalo's Mayor says.
Retired firefighter Katherine Crofton, who lives nearby, said she witnessed the start of the bloodshed from her porch.

"I saw him shoot this woman," Ms Crofton told the Buffalo News.

"She was just going into the store. And then he shot another woman. She was putting groceries into her car. I got down because I did not know if he was going to shoot me."

Braedyn Kephart and Shane Hill, both 20, had pulled into the car park just as the shooter was exiting.

They described him as a white male in his late teens or early 20s wearing camouflage, a black helmet and what appeared to be a rifle.

"He was standing there with the gun to his chin. We were like what the heck is going on? Why does this kid have a gun to his face?" Mr Kephart said.

He said the offender dropped to his knees, "ripped off his helmet, dropped his gun, and was tackled by the police".

At the White House, press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said President Joe Biden was receiving regular updates on the shooting and the investigation and had offered prayers with the first lady for the victims and their loved ones.

"The President has been briefed by his Homeland Security advisor on the horrific shooting in Buffalo, New York, this afternoon. He will continue to receive updates throughout the evening and tomorrow as further information develops," she said.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If it wasn't so sad, I would laugh at the US's obsession with guns and how stupid they really are.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one thing that seems to be a common thread among the extreme right of politics no matter where you are in the world is how non-critical, violent, pridefully ignorant, and remedially stupid they all are!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I always remember years ago when the pope visited and spoke at then empty dock Barangaroo we had Vatican snipers on our roof (you obviously know which building it was as we have worked together) but I alway though that was funny the Catholic Church has snipers. I’m not religious but that definitely confuses me.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I always remember years ago when the pope visited and spoke at then empty dock Barangaroo we had Vatican snipers on our roof (you obviously know which building it was as we have worked together) but I alway though that was funny the Catholic Church has snipers. I’m not religious but that definitely confuses me.
Surely God already has the best line of site

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They also have warrior nuns..

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They're fighting a proxy war to perfection, keeping Ukraine fighting against their enemy with not enough aid to actually win. The US was spending 2 billion per week against the Taliban, they've given a fraction of that to subsidize this current conflict.