The Murika Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think he means the Kamala video. We're all confused about the relevance of it.
That too, I'm guessing he means that even other demonrats know pedo Joe is a joke.

PS @Hacky McAxe I think it was the debate where she ripped into him about being racist and stuff.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That too, I'm guess he means that even other demonrats know pedo Joe is a joke.
It’s showing how she has no principals, morals values and big league liar. He questioned her how she could be his bestie now after accusing Biden of sexual harassment and racism amongst other things in the democratic debates. She laughs it off saying “it was a debate” lol. How anyone can take her seriously or believe a word she says, must be some type of specially educated lefty

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That too, I'm guess he means that even other demonrats know pedo Joe is a joke.
That makes more sense. I think they're all like that and it makes complete sense with the way the race works. Before you're selected as a running mate, first you have to lose to the person you're supporting. Imagine the pent up anger every running mate would have.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s showing how she has no principals, morals values and big league liar. He questioned her how she could be his bestie now after accusing Biden of sexual harassment and racism amongst other things in the democratic debates. She laughs it off saying “it was a debate” lol. How anyone can take her seriously or believe a word she says, must be some type of specially educated lefty
Definitely. It's all political. She obviously hates Biden but knows that if she doesn't support him then her political career is over.

If Biden wins and drops dead the next day, we all know what happened.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I see this meme all the time and it's always the science deniers who share it.

It is accurate though. The amount of people who support "scientism" is quite shocking.

I should also point out that the people who run the I f'n Love Science page are scientists, but they mainly post memes which is why I stopped following the page.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I see this meme all the time and it's always the science deniers who share it.

It is accurate though. The amount of people who support "scientism" is quite shocking.

I should also point out that the people who run the I f'n Love Science page are scientists, but they mainly post memes which is why I stopped following the page.
Na not science deniers just left wing driven/Chinese driven “science”. Unless you’re referring to flat earthers?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Na not science deniers just left wing driven/Chinese driven “science”. Unless you’re referring to flat earthers?
Nah. I mean that this meme is only ever shared by my right wing friends who also post conspiracy theories, climate denial, evolution denial.

Which is sad for 2 reasons:

1) they're the most anti-scientific but think that this meme actually relates to them, when it's actually against them

2) it's partially accurate because many lefties do follow this style

Fact is, science is a process that is fully set out. It's not meant to be something you call up when you want to force your own bias on to others. That's not science. That's just "Scientism"

And it's done by both sides quite often.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah. I mean that this meme is only ever shared by my right wing friends who also post conspiracy theories, climate denial, evolution denial.

Which is sad for 2 reasons:

1) they're the most anti-scientific but think that this meme actually relates to them, when it's actually against them

2) it's partially accurate because many lefties do follow this style

Fact is, science is a process that is fully set out. It's not meant to be something you call up when you want to force your own bias on to others. That's not science. That's just "Scientism"

And it's done by both sides quite often.
Climate denial or global warming denying? Climate change is a natural process, global warming on the other hand, yeah I don’t believe in that man bear pig stuff.
Do you believe we came as germs off an asteroid? Lol I know quite a few people believe that but find it outrages to believe an almighty being *God* created all life. Come on man

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Definitely. It's all political. She obviously hates Biden but knows that if she doesn't support him then her political career is over.

If Biden wins and drops dead the next day, we all know what happened.
But hey what a dumb system those Murikans have.

Put yourself in the running as one of several of your party's nominees, but only when an election is coming up. Fight it out in several state primaries. Debate and belittle your fellow opponent from your own party. Shred their credibility and past voting patterns.

Gradually the unpopular fall by the wayside, one by one until last man standing or last 2 standing.

Lose to another nominee and then forget all you bagged them for and winner chooses one as their running mate.

Both sides then highlight all the faults your running mate pointed out leading up to your nomination race.

Hope to become President with a strong, loyal VP lol or fade back into politics or write a book.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Climate denial or global warming denying? Climate change is a natural process, global warming on the other hand, yeah I don’t believe in that man bear pig stuff.
Do you believe we came as germs off an asteroid? Lol I know quite a few people believe that but find it outrages to believe an almighty being *God* created all life. Come on man
Case in point. The actual research all supports man's effect on climate change but you're adhering to the right wing scientism and ignoring the actual scientific process and instead following the chart on the right. Bias dictating evidence.

I don't really adhere to panspermia idea. There's not many in the scientific community that support it. It's a hypothesis, not a theory. Other than a lack of evidence to support it, it still doesn't explain how life started as life still needs to start somewhere.