The Murika Thread

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS im not the kind to blame jews for everything, the Zionists, Jesuits and radical Islam are all to blame in this shit show. The normal Jews, Christians and Muslims are just collateral damage.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was looking more for something tangible in terms of what practical things you think could be done to make the middle east a more peaceful and productive region
There isn't a solution to the ME. Only measures would be extreme and intangible

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
PS im not the kind to blame jews for everything, the Zionists, Jesuits and radical Islam are all to blame in this shit show.
Personally I think the first practical thing that could happen for the region would be for America to get the hell out of Afghanistan and Iraq.

Why are they still there after ~20 years.

Trump seems to be supportive of this policy, so it's something I admire him for (whereas every other US President and most senior US govt officials for the last 20 years have been hell bent on more war and more soldiers in the middle east).

It's interesting that the reduction in US troop numbers for the last few years appear to correlate with what appears to be more peace in the middle east compared to 4-5 years ago, or the years prior to that).

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There isn't a solution to the ME. Only measures would be extreme and intangible
Remove States founded on specific religious ideology.. No land is given specifically by God..it is discriminatory.. God’s true teaching was to love all.. God did not create borders..man did..

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Personally I think the first practical thing that could happen for the region would be for America to get the hell out of Afghanistan and Iraq.

Why are they still there after ~20 years.

Trump seems to be supportive of this policy, so it's something I admire him for (whereas every other US President and most senior US govt officials for the last 20 years have been hell bent on more war and more soldiers in the middle east).

It's interesting that the reduction in US troop numbers for the last few years appear to correlate with what appears to be more peace in the middle east compared to 4-5 years ago, or the years prior to that).
I agree with Murika getting the fuck out of there but that was their plan from the start. They have entrenched themselves firmly, especially in Israel and Saudi America.

That is why they funded both Iraq and Iran to war against eachother, installed a CIA operative as the leader of Iraq (Saddam), told him to invade Kuwait and used 911 to oust him because he got too powerful.

They create a problem so they can justify their involvement in the ME.

PS by them controlling Iraq and Afghanistan, they now control the two biggest, recession-proof businesses in the world, oil and opium.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with Murika getting the fuck out of there but that was their plan from the start. They have entrenched themselves firmly, especially in Israel and Saudi America.

That is why they funded both Iraq and Iran to war against eachother, installed a CIA operative as the leader of Iraq (Saddam), told him to invade Kuwait and used 911 to oust him because he got too powerful.

PS by them controlling Iraq and Afghanistan, they now control the two biggest, recession-proof businesses in the world, oil and opium.
I'm no fan of lop sided foreign corporate ownership within countries.

Take Australia for example, an enormous amount of our land and assets are owned by China, which as an Australia, I am not Ok with (given China is not a friendly neighbour).

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Weapons of Mass Destruction anyone?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Remove States founded on specific religious ideology.. No land is given specifically by God..it is discriminatory.. God’s true teaching was to love all.. God did not create borders..man did..
I agree.

But the god of this world is the devil and the ME is his biggest playground.

Even if you take religion out of it, they will find something else to fight over.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm no fan of lop sided foreign corporate ownership within countries.

Take Australia for example, an enormous amount of our land and assets are owned by China, which as an Australia, I am not Ok with (given China is not a friendly neighbour).
Only reason why China hasn't completely eaten us up is thanks to Murika, by them protecting their interests in Australia (Pine Gap) we are protected by default.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree.

But the god of this world is the devil and the ME is his biggest playground.

Even if you take religion out of it, they will find something else to fight over.
Unfortunately you are right brother.. Devil=Oil=Money

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
In what should be considered a surprise to no one at all, Trump is attempting to enforce a new curriculum which prevents schools from teaching actual history, and instead only teach a watered down version of history.

Specifically, he wants to stop schools from teaching about the history of slavery in America

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Posted in the other thread already ...
Notorious RBG Rest in Power, Ruth!

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score