The Murika Thread

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
i prefer a president who is not a borderline pedophile or a welsher who borrowed a very large amount of money knowing he isnt going to pay it back

he is a scumbag pure and simple
Perhaps - but you do realise which of the two presidential candidates is infamous for touching young children and whispering in their ears right?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
publicity stunt
That must be why most of the american mainstream media is avoiding the topic I guess....

If there was a hint of corruption or an angle to attack Trump, those middle east peace deals would be the lead story. But they aren't the lead story because most are completely surprised that Trump has managed to do what so many presidents before him failed to do.

It looks ridiculous because they've spent 4 years claiming Trump is an idiot and a 'biggot' and a 'racist' - but somehow he's facilitated these peace deals.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
That must be why most of the american mainstream media is avoiding the topic I guess....

If there was a hint of corruption or an angle to attack Trump, those middle east peace deals would be the lead story. But they aren't the lead story because most are completely surprised that Trump has managed to do what so many presidents before him failed to do.

It looks ridiculous because they've spent 4 years claiming Trump is an idiot and a 'biggot' and a 'racist' - but somehow he's facilitated these peace deals.
yes americans hate trump and will never give him credit for anything, its like if bill cosby was president

i think UAE and Bahrain were the 2 countries in the middle east that israel were worried the least about, so its nothing special anyway

lol ive read your wrap about this as well, if obama did this deal then the media will be sucking him off etc

actually if obama did this deal then trump would reverse it and make them sign a war deal instead

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
yes americans hate trump and will never give him credit for anything, its like if bill cosby was president

i think UAE and Bahrain were the 2 countries in the middle east that israel were worried the least about, so its nothing special anyway

lol ive read your wrap about this as well, if obama did this deal then the media will be sucking him off etc

actually if obama did this deal then trump would reverse it and make them sign a war deal instead
Come on, at least be truthful.

I'm truthful enough to tell you that Trump has a loose mouth and many voters hate this because they are used to politicians that have one face and one message for the cameras and another when the cameras aren't watching. The truth is most republican politicians are just as hypocritical and fake as democrat politicians. They will all say whatever it is they think you want to hear.

Another thing I can truthfully say is that most american media are heavily biased towards Obama/Clinton/Biden/Harris.

However, it's also true to say that Fox is one (maybe the only) mainstream network that are heavily biased towards Trump.

The issue is that the overriding number of media lean one way (Democrat), which makes it almost impossible as a normal individual to get a fair assessment of what is actually going on in the news.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Another thing I can say which goes against my own voting interests, is the following:

At least Alexandria Orcazio Cortez appears to at least be honest (far more honest than most other politicians).

I personally despise the policies she stands for and I think she says a lot of idiotic things - but at least you are hearing the truth from her and she's saying what she actually thinks (instead of just regurgitating something that pleases her political donors and other interest groups).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
trump is the least honest politician, he is a failed businessman who was down to selling mineral water and steak or scamming people with a fake university but he acts like he was still a billionaire

if he was honest he would say that he was down and out and is only using the presidency to sell government policy to the highest bidder so that he would be rich again

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
trump is the least honest politician, he is a failed businessman who was down to selling mineral water and steak but he acts like he was still a billionaire

if he was honest he would say that he was down and out and is only using the presidency to sell government policy to the highest bidder so that he would be rich again
Is there a single aspect of Trump you could find some common ground on?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
one of the top 5 funniest things in the world is trump running against obamacare all this time, he was determined to stop obamacare as if it was corona virus itself

on DAY 1 he would do it, repeal and replace obamacare on day 1

so after the republicans had control of the house/senate and presidency from 2016 to 2018, they had nothing to stop him from doing it

they tried to figure out a plan that would work and people would like, they couldnt do it ffs, they couldnt come up with a plan of their own and they couldnt just admit that they were full of shit and were just angry with obamacare because obama came up with it, that would be the honest thing to do

the funny part is trump is now campaigning the biden is going to do away with pre existing conditions, so not only did he campaign to overturn obamacare and not do it, but now he is campaigning that the opponent is going to overturn obamacare and he is going to protect it

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
i prefer a president who is not a borderline pedophile or a welsher who borrowed a very large amount of money knowing he isnt going to pay it back

he is a scumbag pure and simple
So you prefer a full blown pedo rather than a border line pedo?

Both are pieces of shit that shouldn't be trusted to run a bingo game let alone a country.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm actually hoping Pedo Joe wins to finish off the shithole.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So you prefer a full blown pedo rather than a border line pedo?

Both are pieces of shit that shouldn't be trusted to run a bingo game let alone a country.
after reviewing the evidence i must concede that biden might be a pedophile too ffs

but trump has more problems with this, i think ive gone over it many times and that was before all the moral support for the epstein assistant

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the middle east peace deals?
All fucking bullshit especially when Murika and Israel are involved.

Peace is not profitable so there will be no peace. The world started in the Middle East and it will end in the Middle East.

Too many corrupt c***s with the thumb in the pie that is the Mid East.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
after reviewing the evidence i must concede that biden might be a pedophile too ffs

but trump has more problems with this, i think ive gone over it many times and that was before all the moral support for the epstein assistant
Yeah I get ya, I find it funny that trump wants to clean the swamp when he is part of the swamp.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What would you prefer to see instead?
I'd prefer humans to act like humans and live and let live, but that will never happen, too many things to divide and fight over.

But I'm smart enough to know this peace bullshit is created to fail, just like all the other treaties.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I'd prefer humans to act like humans and live and let live, but that will never happen, too many things to divide and fight over.

But I'm smart enough to know this peace bullshit is created to fail, just like all the other treaties.
I was looking more for something tangible in terms of what practical things you think could be done to make the middle east a more peaceful and productive region