The Murika Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

A two-year-old boy in the US shot his parents with a gun he picked up from a nightstand.

The toddler’s 25-year-old father was hit in the head, and the mother, 22, was struck in the leg in the shooting at their home in West Bath, Maine.

The boy was hit in the face by the recoil of the gun, authorities said. All three family members were hospitalised with non-life-threatening injuries.
A three-week-old baby was also in the room when the gun went off but wasn’t hurt.

“The question of how the boy was able to pick up and fire the weapon is of great concern and is being investigated,” Sagadahoc County Sheriff Joel Merry said.

“This situation, while disturbing, could have had an even more tragic ending,” the sheriff said.

It’s led to renewed calls for parents to face criminal charges when they leave loaded guns around children.

“Children’s access to loaded and unsecured guns in this state is an absolute crisis,” said Geoff Bickford, the Executive Director of the Maine Gun Safety Coalition.
Fuck off a 2 year old picked up a gun and fired it. Someone fucked up and is blaming the poor kid.
There's so many questions here:

- Why wasn't the safety on (or did the kid turn it off)?

- How did the 2 year old have the strength to pick up the gun?

- How did the 2 year old have the strength to squeeze the trigger (Hairpin maybe)?

- If the recoil smashed the kid in the face, how did he fire a second shot with a semi-auto?

- Is the kid old enough to spurt out a cool tagline before pulling the trigger?

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's so many questions here:

- Why wasn't the safety on (or did the kid turn it off)?

- How did the 2 year old have the strength to pick up the gun?

- How did the 2 year old have the strength to squeeze the trigger (Hairpin maybe)?

- If the recoil smashed the kid in the face, how did he fire a second shot with a semi-auto?

- Is the kid old enough to spurt out a cool tagline before pulling the trigger?
The kid was full gangsta holding the gun sideways.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The wife shot the husband and shot herself in the leg.

OR

False flag to help the anti-gun brigade.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon if anyone decides to invade Australia it would be renamed in a week.
Scared to travel
Scared of 2 cases of corona
Scared to ride a bike with no helmet
Scared to drink after 1am
Absolutely no self protection allowed.
China where u at dawg you only need to send 100 troops and rely on your loyalists already here

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretend America’s army was occupied you still wouldn’t be able to invade because everyone is armed

there’s a recent movie with Bautista about this

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon if anyone decides to invade Australia it would be renamed in a week.
Scared to travel
Scared of 2 cases of corona
Scared to ride a bike with no helmet
Scared to drink after 1am
Absolutely no self protection allowed.
China where u at dawg you only need to send 100 troops and rely on your loyalists already here
Nasheed mate. We may seem scared of those things you mentioned because of social restraints.
I Assure you. If anyone comes near my house in any other way than polite and respectful.
They are gonna regret thier actions. Specially if they are trying to tell me I cant drink after 1am.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed mate. We may seem scared of those things you mentioned because of social restraints.
I Assure you. If anyone comes near my house in any other way than polite and respectful.
They are gonna regret thier actions. Specially if they are trying to tell me I cant drink after 1am.
im with you and i have no doubt you'll resist, but it will be hard if you dont have an AR-15 (the recommended weapon in the U.S for a home invasion) and they do.

Or if you do you risk prison.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Was reading this about two brothers getting compo for 31 years in prison for a crime they didn't commit and I came across this little gem.

The Innocence Project, along with other groups across the country, has been advocating for wrongful conviction compensation laws that apply to all who have been exonerated.

Since 1989, more than 2700 people who were wrongfully convicted have been exonerated of state and federal crimes, according to the National Registry of Exonerations.

About 50 per cent of the wrongfully convicted people in the registry identify as Black and less than 10 per cent are women.

In 32 years 2700 people have been exonerated for crimes they didn't commit, that's over 80 per year. That is farked up!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Was reading this about two brothers getting compo for 31 years in prison for a crime they didn't commit and I came across this little gem.

The Innocence Project, along with other groups across the country, has been advocating for wrongful conviction compensation laws that apply to all who have been exonerated.

Since 1989, more than 2700 people who were wrongfully convicted have been exonerated of state and federal crimes, according to the National Registry of Exonerations.

About 50 per cent of the wrongfully convicted people in the registry identify as Black and less than 10 per cent are women.

In 32 years 2700 people have been exonerated for crimes they didn't commit, that's over 80 per year. That is farked up!
Terrible.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They don't need pandemics or vaccines to control people, this is how they actually control people. Fucking disgusting. Let's see all the American free speech arseholes come out against this shit.

Florida is also the same state where Trent Zimmerman shot that black kid, got off on a bullshit reason of "self defence" and then sold his gun on ebay

Lol that comment section and youtuber is comedy gold bro. Thanks for the share

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Again I find the channel the YouTube channel and the subscribers to that channel absolutely hilarious.
Again you find it hilarious to run people over? Context, context, context.

While we're here, care to remind everyone when Biden, Harris, Pelosi etc will be arrested and Trump reinstated as 13th President of the United States?