The most annoying business men of our time?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who are the most annoying business man over the years that pop up in infomercials or barrage you to buy their junk.

Who remembers Wally from fairstar computers? Remember those crap computers he tried to sell everyone just before the news come on. Then he tried selling those adad tv ads?

Or Paul's warehouse who opens up a new shop every few years when he goes broke?

Or that ladder guy on the Kerry Anne show that has 100 different twists in his ladder and it holds a sub on it?? Lol

Adam McDougall and the manshake is getting a bit annoying

Chuck Norris has been flogging the total gym for 2 decades and still says he is only 39 years old with 40 years experience

Who remembers that guy from stacks? They were closing down for about 2 years! 1 day to go, one more day, EXTENDED a week! For two years.. wait a minute was that Paul from Paul's warehouse?

Any more annoying business men getting around?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a salesman come to my work saying his oil scents if released would increase sales by 80%.. lol

I asked him how much was it, he says about $7k per year, as the oils are expensive and they have to come replenish every few weeks

I told him I had a great idea.. I'll pay him the $7000 per year if he goes to install his junk in my competitors shop and I'll brew up a stench to pump through his shop. Lol.. he didn't see it as funny as I did :grinning:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Frank Walker from National Tiles. Is that his actual voice?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
For those Victorian friends, I present Franco Cozzo:

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who are the most annoying business man over the years that pop up in infomercials or barrage you to buy their junk.

Who remembers Wally from fairstar computers? Remember those crap computers he tried to sell everyone just before the news come on. Then he tried selling those adad tv ads?

Or Paul's warehouse who opens up a new shop every few years when he goes broke?

Or that ladder guy on the Kerry Anne show that has 100 different twists in his ladder and it holds a sub on it?? Lol

Adam McDougall and the manshake is getting a bit annoying

Chuck Norris has been flogging the total gym for 2 decades and still says he is only 39 years old with 40 years experience

Who remembers that guy from stacks? They were closing down for about 2 years! 1 day to go, one more day, EXTENDED a week! For two years.. wait a minute was that Paul from Paul's warehouse?

Any more annoying business men getting around?
Fairstar computers, i remember that bloke, my mate bought one of there piece of crap computers

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
surely its the 'little do'ers'

Son!!! tell him the number !!!!

Son the number!!!!!!!!!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Diamond chopsticks 5261444
Pizza hut 4811111
I remember numbers 20plus years ago but have no idea what my mobile is
remember when they added a 9 in front of the pizzahut number ?? that threw me off a bit :D

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Who is that guy who used to do the infomercial about seminars for people who invest in real estate?
Can’t remember his name? But he is a blonde haired white guy,originally from Melbourne,claimed in the the commercial that he had a troubled youth, in and out of boys homes, no decent education etc.

Took off upto Brisbane and turned his life around.
It was all bs really.
Sounds like he was ripping off Tommy Vu?
Only thing is he wasn’t calling us stupid Americans.

Who remembers Tommy Vu?