The most ‘Bulldogg’ team of all time

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Give yourself an uppercut. Any team that misses out Steve Mortimer, Hazem, George Peponis, Robbo, Folksey isn't real.
Ryan Tandy?....ahead of Robbo, Tunksy, Bill Noonan, to name 1000 others....get back in your cage.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Give yourself an uppercut. Any team that misses out Steve Mortimer, Hazem, George Peponis, Robbo, Folksey isn't real.
Ryan Tandy?....ahead of Robbo, Tunksy, Bill Noonan, to name 1000 others....get back in your cage.
They are all good. Would probably make the extended bench and squad. Tandy was special though but just because he gets the run on post doesn’t diminish the aura of the players you mentioned rest assured.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Omar and Love machine and all the other Nashettes… It is fucking hilarious all the denials about it being the same bloke. Every single one has the same themes, views, phrases and writing style.
Exactly, same typos and comments too

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly, same typos and comments too
I disagree.
I’ve already been questioned on things I supposedly said that have gone against my beliefs that I found out these guys have said.
That’s my issue with it.
I get opinions attributed to me that I don’t hold.

Anitehr example is Omardoesn’t like Thompson I have noticed but I am a big fan of him.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I disagree.
I’ve already been questioned on things I supposedly said that have gone against my beliefs that I found out these guys have said.
That’s my issue with it.
I get opinions attributed to me that I don’t hold.

Anitehr example is Omardoesn’t like Thompson I have noticed but I am a big fan of him.
1678951053390.gif

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If i wasn’t leb I wouldn’t get half the suspicion and criticism I get here.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If i wasn’t leb I wouldn’t get half the suspicion and criticism I get here.
If your mum buys Lebanese bread for you to dip in your Butter chicken, that’s the closet you are to Lebanese.

ifdogsrunfree

Waterboy
Reaction score
As Bulldogs as it gets. Not poached from another first grade nswrl, arl or nrl club. Never left us to play for another nswrl, arl or nrl club. These are players I have recollection of, so some earlier era players I guess have missed out. I think my list is accurate.

1 Greg brentnall
2 Chris Anderson
3 Peter Mortimer
4 Willie talou
5 Hazem el masri
6 Brent Sherwin
7 Steve Mortimer
13 Simon gillies
12 Steve folkes
11 Josh Jackson
10 Geoff Robinson
9 George peponis