The Mole: Klemmer eyeing club change and Bulldogs may fit bill (and Vaughan news)

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
2 year deal with knights paying half for both years id think about it

Reactions: ATT

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It will be more satisfying having a forward pack and team beat him, i remember meeting him and he was so positive saying club is on its way up, not long latter he pisses off. Who wants him kicking stones around what is taking place.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Woods would be a cheaper version to have about.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Firstly Woods.... a definite NO. He was a useless drain of cap space the first time around. And Klemmer well what happened to the "I'm leaving for family reasons" spin. His situation will not change by moving back unless it was purely bullsh!t in the first place.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IF the knights paid 300k of his $800k a season deal for the remaining 2 seasons why the eff wouldn’t you take him.
Every game we’re getting rolled through the middle. It’s embarrassing. We have a back rower in Thompson playing upfront and getting dominated for good reason and Hetherington .. enough said

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said at the time he was playing for us that he wouldn’t be a great loss,$800k for him way too much,even at half the cost I would not b interested.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If it was for the same amount as Vaughan, ~400k, I'd consider Klemmer. I think Klemmer's slightly better. They're both in a similar situation career/peformance wise. I'd like someone different all together (I'd play TPJ in the middle and look for a second rower) but it looks like we're genuinely looking at Vaughan (which obviously means TPJ's on an edge). There's not a lot left at prop.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Easy fix trade Jackson for Joseph Tapine, play him lock, young big strong, makes metres and offloads as well.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let him watch the grand final with chloe on his tv at home, watching the dogs in it, he will probably throw his shoe at her.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone pls delete this thread I hate seeing his head there all the time it’s not nice