Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
With Jackson in the middle and Elliott on the bench does Tolman become redundant? That leaves Ogden, To'Omaga, Fualalo and Sue fighting it out for a starting spot and 2 bench spots
Id love to see Woolford have a ripper of a pre season and be given the nod to be the only hooker in the 17. With Elliot on the bench i think we can run the risk of running Jackson at 9 if needed, he cant be any worse than Lichaa haha... that way i think we would have room for Tolman in the 17.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id love to see Woolford have a ripper of a pre season and be given the nod to be the only hooker in the 17. With Elliot on the bench i think we can run the risk of running Jackson at 9 if needed, he cant be any worse than Lichaa haha... that way i think we would have room for Tolman in the 17.
Totally agree blind freddy can see lichha has to go except our coach

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I always thought we would end up with sue tbh

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A bit more aggro coming off the bench. Good signing.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds good if true hope so. So much for the gossip shiela Paul Kent we had no room in our cap

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good signing. Will provide more than Tualau, Eastwood, Priest & Fualalo combined

Isaac Luke please....send Lichaa & Brown to Super League.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes. I have said it so many times but Tolman just isn't a modern day forward. Needs to bulk up and become dominant on and off the ball.
If the interchange goes down to 6 an 80 min prop becomes more valuable.. not too many 80 min props and Tolman can easily play 80

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If the interchange goes down to 6 an 80 min prop becomes more valuable.. not too many 80 min props and Tolman can easily play 80
I really hope this happens I’d even be happy with a four man interchange tbh

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys i hope I'm wrong but Sue has been a bench player for the Tigers for years. I think it's a dud signing. And Woolford is definitely not signed for next season at this stage based on the Andrew Hill members presentation a few months back.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guys i hope I'm wrong but Sue has been a bench player for the Tigers for years. I think it's a dud signing. And Woolford is definitely not signed for next season at this stage based on the Andrew Hill members presentation a few months back.
Im with you.. His a nothing signing.

Yeah he runs hard but fatigues quick. If its a straight swap for Tualau then yeah I guess its a good move..

Our bench should be

Elliot
Ogden
To'omaga
Smith
JMK

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
suffers from concussion but we need solid 1st graders until our talent scouts start hitting pay dirt with youth. Decent signing.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NBWT‏ @NBWT__
As expected, Sauaso Sue will leave the club at the end of the year after not being offered a new deal. He'll link up with the Bulldogs.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Is he kicking on? Had huge wraps on him...

Great to see he’s getting an opportunity.
Still nailing most of his goals, knows how to set players up, scores tries, has a bit of that Lewis tenacity in defence, also doesnt miss many.
I thought he was going to be a weapon once he fills out.

Status
Not open for further replies.