The Mardi Gras vs the ANZACS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *insert utter delusional manipulative twitter logic* so you’re wrong.
Nah. Everyone has already pointed out that the Mardi Gras is being restricted. Limited people marching. Limited members of the public attending via limited ticket sales. And it's confined to a stadium.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The writings of the Apostles or scripture is set in stone and will never change, at least with the Catholic Church
Right through history societies have gone "off the rails morally" as it were, but when the people realised that it was leading their society into the obis, the great majority reverted back to the Christian principles, the more things change the more they stay the same.
Even the Catholic Church changed at one stage. Remember the enlightenment?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah. Everyone has already pointed out that the Mardi Gras is being restricted. Limited people marching. Limited members of the public attending via limited ticket sales. And it's confined to a stadium.
No

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The writings of the Apostles or scripture is set in stone and will never change, at least with the Catholic Church
Right through history societies have gone "off the rails morally" as it were, but when the people realised that it was leading their society into the obis, the great majority reverted back to the Christian principles, the more things change the more they stay the same.
Thanks for the feedback! :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think this thread has run its course. Good to see there was only mild homophobia and mild anti-religious sentiment. I would also be willing to let it keep going personally but the thread started as a troll attempt to cause conflict.

In order to stop people getting banned, I'm going to lock this thread and hope it disappears before everyone reports half the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.