AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
if you place 100 homos and lesbos on an island.... humanity will cease to exist

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
OK. Everyone in the thread is banned for 5 years.

.... Crap
Oops... bye everyone! Be back when the Dogs have finally won a premiership..but it’s taken back when Elliot pulls his dick out and has sex with the Provan-Summons trophy during a night of celebration at his best mates house!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lol.. I was thinking how to write that..Bahahaha..
As per usual Hacky disseminating false information!

Incorrect spelling! Lol

"According to Beatles lore, "goo goo ga joob" are "the last words uttered by Humpty Dumpty before his fall." This was a popular notion among the conspiracy theorists who were convinced that Paul McCartney had died in a mysterious accident and looked for clues to his demise in Beatles lyrics".

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Oops... bye everyone! Be back when the Dogs have finally won a premiership..but it’s taken back when Elliot pulls his dick out and has sex with the Provan-Summons trophy during a night of celebration at his best mates house!
Wow it took Adam another 5 years to offend anyone...a new record lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As per usual Hacky disseminating false information!

Incorrect spelling! Lol

"According to Beatles lore, "goo goo ga joob" are "the last words uttered by Humpty Dumpty before his fall." This was a popular notion among the conspiracy theorists who were convinced that Paul McCartney had died in a mysterious accident and looked for clues to his demise in Beatles lyrics".
Drowning in his own yolk!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow it took Adam another 5 years to offend anyone...a new record lol
Lol.. It was his final act..I didn’t tell you what he did to Mrs Churchill when he received the Churchill Medal in the losing 2023 Bulldog loss..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lol.. It was his final act..I didn’t tell you what he did to Mrs Churchill when he received the Churchill Medal in the losing 2023 Bulldog loss..
OMG you went too far! ;)

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s a fuckn hypothetical lol.. are you dumb
Hypothetical what? It makes absolutely no sense and you're asking if I'm dumb?
Yet again re read what you wrote and just think about it for 10 seconds

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only restrictions the Mardi gras is facing is the international borders are closed, so international gays can't attend.

The Mardi gras has a better marching deal than the ANZACS, that's my point.
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *insert utter delusional manipulative twitter logic* so you’re wrong.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
live and let live, but just don’t have any opinions that can offend gays, Muslims, blacks, females, lesbians, trannies and trees because that’s intolerance. But be a bigot to Christians because they won’t accept pRoGrEsSiOn. Before anyone comes at me, just think...... you’re allowed to propagate as much gayanese as you want, if you challenged that gayness, you’re labelled homophobic and can lose your job/get cancelled.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. But my original response was "perverse according to the church"

Sure there's others who would consider it perverse but my point is merely that it's not considered perverse in Australia.
I have never heard Priests call Sodomy a perverse act and I have known many. I have heard the term perverse used a number of times in the past by people, so I've adopted it to describe what I would call unnatural sex acts, sodomy is just one also bestiality, paedophilia incest, etc.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Captain don’t get riled bud..no point. The world is changing, and some people are still left in the Dark Ages and trying to stay relevant. However, they are entitled to their opinions, but unfortunately it becomes vitriol, on both sides.
The writings of the Apostles or scripture is set in stone and will never change, at least with the Catholic Church
Right through history societies have gone "off the rails morally" as it were, but when the people realised that it was leading their society into the obis, the great majority reverted back to the Christian principles, the more things change the more they stay the same.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
if you place 100 homos and lesbos on an island.... humanity will cease to exist
What about the people who aren't on the island?

Are they still alive or were they in purgatory all along. Lost in purgatory.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Apparently members of the Church were all consulted during the planning of the event and the advertising. It looks like even they didn't consider that it may be offensive.

After the Archbishop complained they apologised and removed the Cathedral from the advertising.

Looks like it was just an honest mistake. Hopefully Christians will recognise that and won't use it as an opportunity to attack LGBTQI members.
Mate given they even the Pope has said things that raise eye brows among Catholics, it wouldn’t surprise me if that was the case - however Christianity doesn’t change it’s stance on anything. There is corruption there like there is everywhere but the true Catholics know that the basic fundamentals of the faith are set in stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.