The Mardi Gras vs the ANZACS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t report people without making it public..so will I say it openly..This thread should be closed down for racial, religious and homophobic slander.. I SMH..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t report people without making it public..so will I say it openly..This thread should be closed down for racial, religious and homophobic slander.. I SMH..
It probably will be soon. It was started as an attempt to cause conflict between religious and LGBTQI but it was done by a troll and it didn't get too messy.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently members of the Church were all consulted during the planning of the event and the advertising. It looks like even they didn't consider that it may be offensive.

After the Archbishop complained they apologised and removed the Cathedral from the advertising.

Looks like it was just an honest mistake. Hopefully Christians will recognise that and won't use it as an opportunity to attack LGBTQI members.
Please go away with your PC bullshit.

The LGBT community did this on purpose to attack good pious religious folk.

In fact the LGBT community further insult religion by existing because God made mankind in his image, therefore by existing they are insulting religion

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It probably will be soon. It was started as an attempt to cause conflict between religious and LGBTQI but it was done by a troll and it didn't get too messy.
Yes..it was obviously designed to cause trouble..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently members of the Church were all consulted during the planning of the event and the advertising. It looks like even they didn't consider that it may be offensive.
It never looked like provocation, IMO. I understand how some may have taken it that way, but I do not think that intention was ever there when they made those flyers

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It wasn't just him though, it gave others a chance to post their vile garbage too. But watch the victim posts follow and attacks on me for calling it the vile garbage as it deserves to be called out as
Captain don’t get riled bud..no point. The world is changing, and some people are still left in the Dark Ages and trying to stay relevant. However, they are entitled to their opinions, but unfortunately it becomes vitriol, on both sides.

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Captain don’t get riled bud..no point. The world is changing, and some people are still left in the Dark Ages and trying to relevant. However, they are entitled to their opinions, but unfortunately it becomes vitriol, on both sides.
Comments have consequences mate, I've made incorrect comments, have been called out on it, apologised and made an effort not to act out in that way.

Other hypocrites here, will hold everyone else to standards but then continuously break them themselves and throw their toys out of the pram when they're called out on it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Comments have consequences mate, I've made incorrect comments, have been called out on it, apologised and made an effort not to act out in that way.

Other hypocrites here, will hold everyone else to standards but then continuously break them themselves and throw their toys out of the pram when they're called out on it.
Yeah I know..but it’s the Kennel my friend..we don’t see these people, we don’t know who they really are.. For all we know, they may be ranting and raving to oppress some inner desire. Such ‘discussions’ I’m sure would be completely different face to face, where we actually see the person and gauge their body language, etc. In saying that, there is no problem with robust discussion on a forum, it’s when threads are designed to cause trouble like this one. I got no problem with the topic..however, its purpose it to troll, and that is why we have moderators, who are here to recognise that..

C4570BDB-41EF-4BD9-87EA-9977C3F7B673.gif

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I know..but it’s the Kennel my friend..we don’t see these people, we don’t know who they really are.. For all we know, they may be ranting and raving to oppress some inner desire. Such ‘discussions’ I’m sure would be completely different face to face, where we actually see the person and gauge their body language, etc. In saying that, there is no problem with robust discussion on a forum, it’s when threads are designed to cause trouble like this one. I got no problem with the topic..however, its purpose it to troll, and that is why we have modes, who are here to recognise that..

View attachment 21463
Yeh I've really got no interest in conversing with them anymore, couldn't really give a fuck but I will post the known facts when it comes to threads like this, as I did in my initial posts.

The facts remain the LGBT community sought a new venue for the Mardi gras for the purpose of a bigger attendance.

The fact is no one knows if the RSL sought a new venue or if they were happy with just the street march.

The fact is the restrictions on both different types of venues have not been given any special exemption.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't be bothered reading through the whole thread. Only read a few pages and mainly skimmed it. But if there is anything abusive then report it.

Kind of surprised nothing has been reported in this thread yet. I figured it would be a complete shit fight. Maybe Boosty is failing in his trolling.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't be bothered reading through the whole thread. Only read a few pages and mainly skimmed it. But if there is anything abusive then report it.

Kind of surprised nothing has been reported in this thread yet. I figured it would be a complete shit fight. Maybe Boosty is failing in his trolling.
I reported the whole thread..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.