Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
just seen the highlights that was an embarrassing dive from bruno to win the penalty

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What do you United fans think of this from Bruno?

“We know they are happy for Liverpool to not be there [in Champions League].”

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Chelsea will be better but they have so many problems that they'll be a long way off the top 4 teams for a while. Even if Poch does well and they sort out their transfer mess it will take months to gel with a new team and system..

I expect United, Newcastle and Liverpool to be a lot stronger next year and even Spurs should be more competitive.

The bottom 6 or 7 teams were so bad this season. If some of those teams are more competitive then that should even out the league a bit and take more surprise points off bigger teams like City.
I think Chelsea will surprise a few people. Expectations will be low, they'll bring in a few new players also. One to watch.

Competition will be very very competitive next year, which is why I've always said that both United and even Arsenal haven't made big enough strides this year in regard to the future.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Top 4. Is that a success?

It seems as tho most United fans think that but I'd be worried personally as you're a long long way off challenging for the title
Considering you all predicted man utd not to finish top 4 then yes it's some success. We are still a good 20 points off where we want to be. We need reinforcements in key spots

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was a good win, United were clinical and looked sharp but at the same time, Chelsea are so bad defensively.. It should make for a good Cup final with United finding some form..

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fuck I just wish the transfer market start would hurry up, some of the links to players for Man U etc is just laughable. Judging off the media, Man U are getting Kane, Neymar, Rice, and all other good players available haha

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck I just wish the transfer market start would hurry up, some of the links to players for Man U etc is just laughable. Judging off the media, Man U are getting Kane, Neymar, Rice, and all other good players available haha
It's just over two weeks til the window opens so not much longer til we see some action..

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They had some decent chances but failed to convert. I only saw the highlights but it looked like an open game.
I watched the game, if both team took their chances we would have won 6-4. They had a majority of the ball, got into the final 1/3 very easily but on the other hand looked so vulnerable when we got the ball back on the counter. Score line flattered Man U. Result is all that matters.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Don't hold your breath. United won't make any moves until a few weeks before the season starts and expect the player to be up to scratch. That's the man utd way these days

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't hold your breath. United won't make any moves until a few weeks before the season starts and expect the player to be up to scratch. That's the man utd way these days
Will be interesting seeing what happens with your boys and Mount. Will you go big early on him or play the long game?

I'd say a striker, a few midfielders, a RB and a CB is your priority?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Will be interesting seeing what happens with your boys and Mount. Will you go big early on him or play the long game?

I'd say a striker, a few midfielders, a RB and a CB is your priority?
I'll take a world class striker and a proper 6. Dreaming if we can cover all those spots in 1 window especially if the glazers take their sweet ass time selling off united

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'll take a world class striker and a proper 6. Dreaming if we can cover all those spots in 1 window especially if the glazers take their sweet ass time selling off united
Kane is a big shout for you. No? Not sure Mount is what you need but you can never have enough class players in the team