Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My mate sent me the score and i honestly thought he Photoshopped it

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You left our fullbacks free all game and we kept beating your entire press with Alisson, Konate or VVD just lobbing the ball out to the free fullback time and time again. Created the first goal doing exactly that and you guys did nothing to change it. Our midfield also felt like turning up today and Elliott looked like an elite b2b against you guys lol. We also found our shooting boots.
Yeah we just didnt switch on and let you guys have your way with progressing the ball. Its one thing that shits me with my club the past 10 years, we seem to think we always have a chance of coming back when we end up 3/4-0 down and it leads to blowouts. As shit as it was today, it wasnt any worse of a performance compared to any of the many 4-0 defeats we suffered under Rangnick or the start of this season. Case in point is the City game at the start of the season, it finished 6-3 because we kept going for it and just let then rinse us.

Some times we just need to reign it in and see the game out.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Shit *****.

Sorry, first time in a long time a Gunner can say that and mean it about ManUre.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS ManUre have their own YNWA now...

You
Never
Win
Anything

Lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how many points you guys are ahead of us? The table won't load for some reason.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His antics and the manner in which he gave up was pathetic tbh.
Put aside that he flopped in yet another big match that mattered , but as club captain you would expect him to try and lift the team , especially after 4-0 .

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ah same old same old
Liverpool have copped it all season with all their players now it’s gone
Uniteds turn now be city next week then spurs
Etc etc etc
now is not the time to even being discussing this anyway better off waiting till season ends changing captains now would disrupt team harmony within the squad