Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
8 points off first and 14 games to go anyone think we have a chance at the title?
Anything is possible. It's not like city and arsenal are playing unbelievably. They've been dropping points. Just got to keep the pressure on

Let's go Everton!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Massive changes today
No rashford, sancho, casemiro, Fred, Shaw, varane, Martinez,
That’s a massive team change

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That was a rubbish first half, very very poor

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unbelievable - never dead these blokes.

We do look very tired. Was hoping we didn’t need reinforcements to save for a big game on the weekend - but it is what it is.

Weghorst, despite not scoring, has assisted in a few goals now. Fred playing slightly more consistently and bagging in some goals. Garnacho is coming along nicely.

Side bar - how fuckin fit is Bruno? 43 games this season, including the WC. Averaging 87 m a game

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We do look very tired. Was hoping we didn’t need reinforcements to save for a big game on the weekend - but it is what it is.

Weghorst, despite not scoring, has assisted in a few goals now. Fred playing slightly more consistently and bagging in some goals. Garnacho is coming along nicely.

Side bar - how fuckin fit is Bruno? 43 games this season, including the WC. Averaging 87 m a game
Do you think he owns a massage chair at home cause his legs would be cooked every day

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anything is possible. It's not like city and arsenal are playing unbelievably. They've been dropping points. Just got to keep the pressure on

Let's go Everton!
Anything is possible hey, My Godson is an Arsenal Fan and he is sweating right now, we are hot atm and they are cruising, we will see

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

But have a look at the games his played since arriving
Very rarely misses a game
When people talk incredible buys, this bloke is it
Not only incredible rate of scoring goals and assists
But availability game in game out charging around I. The midfield

Probably our best signing of the decade, I know Casemiro Martinez etc been incredible
But Bruno been doing it in ordinary teams

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Image1677717838.580649.jpg

Unreal and not only playing big minutes every week but scoring and assisting more often than not

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

"When I was a kid, I played maybe seven or eight hours a day. So, to play 90 minutes every three days or two days is not enough for me." - Bruno

My favourite quote of his. A proper competitor.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the game wasn't our best but we had 7 or 8 changes and more than half the team wont play against Liverpool.

In terms of rest, Casemiro should be alright, he did sit out three games recently due to suspension anyway. Varane was on for the final minute only, Fred only on for the last 5. But I do wish we could have given Rashford the whole game off simply due to him not being 100% only a week ago. But at this stage of his career, playing an extra 30 mins like he did today in a midweek fixture should be alright.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With Sancho ill and Shaw in doubt due to a minor injury, against the scousers I'd go with:
DDG
Dalot-Martinez-Varane-Malacia
Fred-Casemiro-Bruno
Antony-Rashford-Garnacho

But Im very sure ETH will go with Weghorst and Garnacho off the bench to inject some pace in the second half. If Shaw is available, I'd have him in for Malacia.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Let's go Everton!
this aged well 11 points clear of United now and 5 ahead of city with the potential of extending that considering city play Newcastle and use play Liverpool at anfield

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
rashford and saka both have the same amount of goal contributions in the premier league this season

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
this aged well 11 points clear of United now and 5 ahead of city with the potential of extending that considering city play Newcastle and use play Liverpool at anfield
We were never catching you or city
Especially being in 4 “cups” and playing every 3.5 days

You blokes are in prime position have only the Epl and europa so plenty of rest for your mob
If we were only in 1 or 2 we might be able to make a charge but defiantly not with that games we have to play

Well done to arteta building this team over the last 3 seasons
Credit where credit is due

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We were never catching you or city
Especially being in 4 “cups” and playing every 3.5 days

You blokes are in prime position have only the Epl and europa so plenty of rest for your mob
If we were only in 1 or 2 we might be able to make a charge but defiantly not with that games we have to play

Well done to arteta building this team over the last 3 seasons
Credit where credit is due
and we still have jesus to comeback into the team in the next week or 2