Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Think that De Gea fronted the presser at his own request spoke volumes. Would have thought the Captain says - u had a bad day - leave this to me - I'll take it.

So u have at least one player prepared to own up to his performance and a captain that wasn't prepared to rep the players.

Good times.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Fuck me dead. Lol

I hate when I read but the glazers spent over 1 billion on transfers. No they didnt ManchesterUnited spent the money not those fucking Leeches they haven’t spent a cent on the club.

The club is a shit show from the top
Down. The board of directors if they had a spine would step down in protest. Ferguson should be the first to voice his concerns but not a peep from him.

this new ceo is a flop. We get a new manager and fail to get what he wants and haven’t identified any b and c options if we can’t get the a option the manager wants. He got scared when the fans were going to go to his house and promised 200m in transfers

#glazersout

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Flopp will make his injury excuses if they bottle it. He just has a knack for signing injury prone duds.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Patience, give it a season.

He needs 6 months to implement his style and he needs transfer windows to do his business (I'm hoping this window the club will still do business)

So ETHs shouldn't really be judged until next season.

Unfortunately we just have to ride these lows until he's given a fair chance of correcting the ship

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

He needs 6 months to implement his style and he needs transfer windows to do his business (I'm hoping this window the club will still do business)

Unfortunately we just have to ride these lows until he's given a fair chance of correcting the ship
I think ETH is the only one at United that is not getting blasted

Owners
Board
Players all deserve it

But the the owners and board
Holy shit

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro what the fuck is going on with this club I’m fucken suicidal

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Hahahahaha
Hes getting sacked before Xmas

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently ten hag had a blow up at the board about promised signings
Etc
I’d like to see the poor bastard quit, throw it straight back in their faces