Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like 100 million for Grealish
An escaped criticism too
Benched most of the year scored or set up fuck all goals
And have hardly heard a peep about him, 100mil to sit on the bench coz his been horrible….
Some players cop it some don’t

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How’s stupid is the English price tags
I really don’t understand it other than you need to fill the English quota in your team, but that doesn’t even justify it
one of the reasons why Arsene Wenger was so successful early on with Arsenal --> his knowledge of French football with underpriced gems (Vieira, Henry, Petit, Anelka etc.) when a lot of the EPL was still UK centric paying the British tax

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We’re down on a lot of players in the squad
No Greenwood cavani, some shoes to fill there
Midfield needs bolstering big time
United need 2-3 CMs... Matic is leaving and McFred as a partnership doesn't work and so, you need good, TECHNICAL, hard working CMs for the DM and box-to-box roles... also need a RB as neither AWB nor Dalot are good enough... I'm assuming Bailly is leaving and Lindelof, Maguire and Varane (at times) are shaky and so, a CB is needed... and you need a quality striker who can lead the line but also not TOO big a name who will cause friction when benched for CR7

work to be done

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
United need 2-3 CMs... Matic is leaving and McFred as a partnership doesn't work and so, you need good, TECHNICAL, hard working CMs for the DM and box-to-box roles... also need a RB as neither AWB nor Dalot are good enough... I'm assuming Bailly is leaving and Lindelof, Maguire and Varane (at times) are shaky and so, a CB is needed... and you need a quality striker who can lead the line but also not TOO big a name who will cause friction when benched for CR7

work to be done
They can have the Ox...na i wouldn't do that to him.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck all happening atleast we don’t turn on each other like rabid dogs lol

Last edited:

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ralf “we need 6, 8 maybe 10 players

The board “Ralf Rangnick will no longer be taking up that consultancy role”

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
He was never staying he was public saying the club is a shambles he was doing his best to get a payout and leave why you think he tools the Austrian job

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well he benefited personally but also did us a solid by airing out all the dirty laundry. I’d say it’s money well earned

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well he benefited personally but also did us a solid by airing out all the dirty laundry. I’d say it’s money well earned
I don’t think the club appreciated him saying publicly the board and behind the scenes is a shambles
He was only telling the truth
Hence half the drama at the club, board memebers etc thinking they can run the football department
And have had to much say in signings etc

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the English pundits were really poor towards Rangnick... proclaimed him unworthy to start with and couldn't wait to label him a failure when there was no turnaround in United's form