Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have to agree with this.

While it's true that Spurs really were terrible, just look at the form and attitude of Kane and the fact their manager is likely to be sacked soon, United went back to the basics and pulled out a win.

You did what you had to do, and overall did relatively well.

There were a few occassions tho that Spurs really should've punished you but just took some really bad options. Rather than United being great it really was Spurs just being utterly horrible.

No better team for your lot to play in all honesty but you can only okay who's in front of you.

If I were a United supporter tho, I'd still be questioning wtf my club is all about. After 3 years still no identity. Get results by laying 3 at the back and being ultra defensive.

Is this the 'United way'?

Wasn't Mourinho sacked for playing over negative football? What's this that Ole is doing now with 3 CBs?

Van de Beek and Sancho represent over 120m in investment. For what? To sit on the bench and not get a game?

The truth is that Ole has done it again and pulled a result out of the hat. Maybe you'll do well against Atalanta and even City? Why not? Said after result against Liverpool it was possible.

But, it just seems like you're papering over cracks again. Still lacking identity. A clear style of play.

As you say, nothing more than a stabilising performance so it's cool we agree on something mate! Who would've thought eh old pal?
Beat it with your bullshit
Already copped 1 ban
Go to the Liverpool thread and stay there, nobody enjoys your shit here
Nobody
Nobody wants you here

Just beat it

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Beat it with your bullshit
Already copped 1 ban
Go to the Liverpool thread and stay there, nobody enjoys your shit here
Nobody
Nobody wants you here

Just beat it
What are you talking about? Why the carry on?

Just commenting on the game mate like everyone else. Not sure why all the hysteria? Especially when I'm agreeing with you guys.

Just scroll past if you don't like it. It's all good. Just relax may friend. Relax.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clown fuckong takes
Why is it clown takes ?

I agree with most of Tassie's post. Is he not entitled to his view ?

So what if he supports Liverpool, he is talking about United on a United thread.

I am trying to be civil towards you despite not agreeing with everything you say.

Why is your opinion the only one that matters ?

Not sure if you live in a bubble, but millions of football supporters world wide are talking about what Tassie touched on.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Nuno got the arse and now looks like Conte is going there. Ole is like Neo from the matrix dodging sackings like bullets
Fark ain't that just great.

United are a laughing stock world wide.

Leeds supporters were singing Ole's at the wheel.

We are a banter club.

Well done Glaziers you farking ugly pricks.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is it clown takes ?

I agree with most of Tassie's post. Is he not entitled to his view ?

So what if he supports Liverpool, he is talking about United on a United thread.

I am trying to be civil towards you despite not agreeing with everything you say.

Why is your opinion the only one that matters ?

Not sure if you live in a bubble, but millions of football supporters world wide are talking about what Tassie touched on.
You want to speak with him and his clown takes you're more than welcome to

The fact is he has burnt his bridges not just with me but with others in this thread. It's a consequence of his own actions.

And yes they're still fucking clown takes.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You want to speak with him and his clown takes you're more than welcome to

The fact is he has burnt his bridges not just with me but with others in this thread. It's a consequence of his own actions.

And yes they're still fucking clown takes.
Sounds good mate.

Never come here to be friends with anyone, just enjoying talking footy. Shame you're not up for it but each to their own.

Suggest you block me or simply stop replying as I'll still make comments on here.

Have a good one my old friend

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Will be interesting seeing how Ole sets up for you boys tonight.

Playing away so normally would expect him to continue with your ultra defensive approach of 3 at the back, but Atalanta have 5 key players out? Surely he goes for the juggular and attacks like crazy?

Will be an interesting game to see where you stand in all honestly. Clear favourites. Gotta win and definitely can't afford to lose!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Atalanta must wake up in sweats thinking about ronaldo and the 90th minute
Poor bastards

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ole better be mowing his lawns and washing his cars to say thanks …. On another note was it me or did we look bloody slick when Donny and Sancho came on.
How donny doesn’t get a run here and there is beyond me
Mowing lawns and washing cars….
More like on the knees

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But fuck we’ve been dogshit,thank Christ we bought him
On the one hand we are playing flat, but he is scoring goals when we need him so......

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But fuck we’ve been dogshit,thank Christ we bought him
A win is a win, my friend. Look at like like this. You're still winning playing "dog shit" so when the rest of the team finally clicks it'll be happy days. Can't keep a big club like Man U down for too long. They demand success.