Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watching MOTD.

Fucking hell. How bad is United? Maguire. Fucking hell. Your captain.

Let's talk about PSG and Bayern though ;)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
UNITED DEFENCE

Goals Conceded 16th in league
Clean Sheets 8th in league
Shots on target faced 14th in league
Tackles 20th in league
Errors leading to shots 20th in league
xG against 15th in league

That's a defence you spent more than 250m pounds on. 80m on your captain and CB.

Have been saying it for months how many this defence really is and this just shows it. Massive problems for your lot. Massive problems.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
By far the most embarrassing day as a United fan in a long time.

The performance was utterly shit. From start to finish.

Fair play to Liverpool, they were 10/10 today, and showed why they have been at the top of the league for the past few seasons. Salah is playing at a ridiculous level.

We are no better than Spurs or Arsenal currently. Its the same fkn cycle every year, Moyes, LVG, Mourinho and now Ole. This club has so many issues it will take too long to list them.

From the top to the players. We dont have any footballing people calling the shots, we have an American banker who decides who the manager is, we go from a possession based manager, to a defensive one to one who wants to play a high line and a fluid system. We have no continuation.

They'll sack Ole and hire Conte or Zidane, who play a complete different formation and style to Ole, and so instead of a new manager getting the best out of the current players, we will need another 200m to bring in players that suit the new managers style of play.

Maguire this season has been the worst run of form I have ever seen from a United player, his mistakes have led to 8 goals in the past 5 games.

AWB and Shaw have been terrible.

Ronaldo and DDG were the best of a bad bunch today.

I think Ole has officially lost the support of the players, once that happens the only option is to sack the manager.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
By far the most embarrassing day as a United fan in a long time.

The performance was utterly shit. From start to finish.

Fair play to Liverpool, they were 10/10 today, and showed why they have been at the top of the league for the past few seasons. Salah is playing at a ridiculous level.

We are no better than Spurs or Arsenal currently. Its the same fkn cycle every year, Moyes, LVG, Mourinho and now Ole. This club has so many issues it will take too long to list them.

From the top to the players. We dont have any footballing people calling the shots, we have an American banker who decides who the manager is, we go from a possession based manager, to a defensive one to one who wants to play a high line and a fluid system. We have no continuation.

They'll sack Ole and hire Conte or Zidane, who play a complete different formation and style to Ole, and so instead of a new manager getting the best out of the current players, we will need another 200m to bring in players that suit the new managers style of play.

Maguire this season has been the worst run of form I have ever seen from a United player, his mistakes have led to 8 goals in the past 5 games.

AWB and Shaw have been terrible.

Ronaldo and DDG were the best of a bad bunch today.

I think Ole has officially lost the support of the players, once that happens the only option is to sack the manager.
The thing is we weren't even 10/10. I'd give us a 7/10. Missed easy chances and gave the ball away way too much.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The thing is we weren't even 10/10. I'd give us a 7/10. Missed easy chances and gave the ball away way too much.
What chances did we miss? Feel like we scored basically every chance and then shut up shop when they started to try and murder our players.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What chances did we miss? Feel like we scored basically every chance and then shut up shop when they started to try and murder our players.
Salah and Firmino both missed 1 on 1 with DDG

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Big changes to come after this loss i think!

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
I’m refusing to watch the overnight goals

what a fucking embarrassment. You can blame the coach but the players are professionals they should be held accountable as well fucking shit kients

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Salah and Firmino both missed 1 on 1 with DDG
Salah's yh, but he basically misses one of those a game right now. Bobby's I wouldn't consider easy, pass a little over hit and on his left foot. Like I said I don't think we missed many chances, was probably the most efficient we've been all season.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Salah's yh, but he basically misses one of those a game right now. Bobby's I wouldn't consider easy, pass a little over hit and on his left foot. Like I said I don't think we missed many chances, was probably the most efficient we've been all season.
Firmino's chance should've been scored 100% It was a bad miss.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ronaldo needs to be called out. He is a lazy bastard. I was looking out for him all game and he is all about him self and not the team. I feel like Man U have gone backwards since he came back. It’s all about Christiano.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
UNITED DEFENCE

Goals Conceded 16th in league
Clean Sheets 8th in league
Shots on target faced 14th in league
Tackles 20th in league
Errors leading to shots 20th in league
xG against 15th in league

That's a defence you spent more than 250m pounds on. 80m on your captain and CB.

Have been saying it for months how many this defence really is and this just shows it. Massive problems for your lot. Massive problems.
mate every second post of yours here is trying to tell us what youve been saying for months. We arent illiterate. We can read. Your not the first person to highlight our defencies. Dont need to be a rocket scientist to realise we have issues. But for fooks sake can you show your worries for Utd in the livo thread. Like i dont mind a little banter here and there but its more annoying now that i have to scroll past your posts to actually see any decent content here

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ronaldo needs to be called out. He is a lazy bastard. I was looking out for him all game and he is all about him self and not the team. I feel like Man U have gone backwards since he came back. It’s all about Christiano.
I think he was probably our best attacking player today. He plays for Liverpool or City and he would be on 12-13 goals already.

We kept on whipping low crosses to him today, when he is literally the greatest ever header of the ball.

He was extremely unlucky to have been a fraction offside for his goal today, if that goal stood it would’ve been the best goal scored today.

We have so many issues in midfield and out wide, I almost feel sorry for Ronaldo.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I also thought De Gea was better than the scoreline indicated... a couple great saves from Firmino and TAA shots... really could have been 7-8 to nil
Yeah he’s been United’s best player his season. No one at all said he had a bad game today.