Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what you could say it’s only the league cup but it’s probably Oles best chance at winning a trophy this year.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only watched highlights but it seemed West Ham deserved the win... missed a lot of good chances towards the end... Martial looked like he was wasteful in front of goal... Teles got skinned a couple times

Ole should go for one of these domestic cups... he and the club need a trophy

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Poor form from Bruno trying to score off a West Ham drop ball.
He really is trying everything to take the limelight back from Tapaldo isn’t he.
I've gotta admit. That made me laugh seeing him do that. Absolute classic. What was he thinking the dirty rat?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Very very poor performance by United. Let's be honest, the Hammers blew a number of goals that second half and it should've been a minimum 3-0.

Are we allowed to criticise Oles coaching? Or is that still banned by some members on here? Because, the reality is that you put a pretty decent side out and brought some big players plus Bruno on.

He has to win a trophy this year. FA cup now the best chance? Will that be enough?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Dunno about pretty decent. Other than sancho, jesse and donny in that starting 11 and then mason and bruno for 20 I was half expecting a loss.

As much as I want utd to win something we can't play more of our bigger players to win a mickey mouse cup. They need their rest. It's a long campaign. I wouldn't have even played mason or bruno to be honest.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've gotta admit. That made me laugh seeing him do that. Absolute classic. What was he thinking the dirty rat?
They will find a way to put a spin on it to deflect the facts and the truth, something like “youre using an attack on fair play to troll, fair play was attacked and you are using it to troll and bait , this has nothing to do with Bruno cheating but an attack on fair play” …… and then proceed to make up more bullshit to justify their bullshit.
But back to the rat play , it was funny actually and Ole and Moyes had a smirk on their faces as would most of the fans. The concerning bit for them though is that but but but Bruno was dead serious.
He wanted to score from that play, become the hero and be in the limelight because deep down we all know he’s bothered his countryman Tapaldo has not only taken away from him the limelight , but the penalties, free kicks and corners .

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dunno about pretty decent. Other than sancho, jesse and donny in that starting 11 and then mason and bruno for 20 I was half expecting a loss.

As much as I want utd to win something we can't play more of our bigger players to win a mickey mouse cup. They need their rest. It's a long campaign. I wouldn't have even played mason or bruno to be honest.
While I completely agree it's a Mickey Mouse and it's far from the end of the world for United or any team knocked out, the performance was dreadful. Utterly dreadful.

And let's not talk down it not being a decent enough starting team to win that:

D Henderson (widely talked about starting ahead of de Gea)
D Dalot
Bailly (started plenty of 1st grade games)
Lindelöf (started plenty of 1st grade games)
T Alex (signed for 15m odd?)
van de Beek (big midfield signing)
N Matic (c) (hugely experienced trophy winner)
J Mata (hugely experienced trophy winner)
Lingard (top season with hammesr last year
Martial ( plenty of promise. Failed to deliver)
J Sancho (huge money transfer)

its not like you played kids. Just a terrible performance where you should've got done by 3 or 4.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ole defiantly needs to win something
He won’t get 5 years of nothing like klopp was afforded
Not at United

Leave any manger in charge of a decent squad for 5 years you will win something but ole won’t get that amount of time
Cause this is united not a small club

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And Bruno was entitled to take that drop ball
Rules are as soon as it touches grass it’s in play
But he needed another player to touch it before he scored

Rest just stood around

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ole defiantly needs to win something
He won’t get 5 years of nothing like klopp was afforded
Not at United

Leave any manger in charge of a decent squad for 5 years you will win something but ole won’t get that amount of time
Cause this is united not a small club
Yo is this you?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And Bruno was entitled to take that drop ball
Rules are as soon as it touches grass it’s in play
But he needed another player to touch it before he scored
You have to be 4m away from the drop ball.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You have to be 4m away from the drop ball.
You cannot discuss / debate anything with clowns that don’t even know the rules. :|
They would be better off of blocking their thought of patterns rather than other posters who hand their asses to them .
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Coach though is a special type of stupid, he’s a likeable stupid and it’s that likability in his stupidity that makes it amusing to many in here.
The guy has no idea about football.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a weird turn of events on here :grinning:

Spent last year copping shit on the Liverpool thread, and being told to take it because it's part of the game. So, took it we did!

Have a little discussion on here about United on fair points, and the lot packs up and have a sook. Blocked us all, ehy? Complaining about too much Liverpool, but have to reference Liverpool in every second sentence!

Haha. Fair enough. Let's just wait and see when things turn and United pick up their form a bit. Will these hypocrits stay off the Liverpool page? Of course not :grinning:

Weird lot you are :grinning: