Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Another games goes past without a clean sheet. Defence wins you titles lads. Defence wins you titles.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whenever we are attacking the box and it comes to Fred, his shit balls leave us open on the counter.
At one point he had the ball and the West Ham players just stood back and didnt bother pressing him. He is a passenger in the side. He needs to be cleaning up in front of that defence.

That deflected goal wouldnt have happened if we had a defensive mid.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maguire ... just don't get what you guys see in him.

You'll go on and win this game but yet again .. not convincing.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shaw and Fernandes' crosses into the box have been excellent tonight
Really rate Shaw tbh. Love seeing a player written off and to come back and show his class. Godo on the lar.

Bruno has been pretty good actually. Having someone like Ronaldo to aim for obviously makes it easier too.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Growing frustrated with Wan-Bissaka, he hasnt improved his attack as much as we would expect.

Shaw has become so effective down the left though.
Weren't you lads trying to get tripier I'm for that exact reason? Got laughed at on here when I said you needed a new RB ...

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maguire ... just don't get what you guys see in him.

You'll go on and win this game but yet again .. not convincing.
He has started off this season really shaky to be fair. He is a good player but not world class. The partnership between Maguire and Varane needs time though.

I dont think we help Maguire either by having such a weak midfield.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Weren't you lads trying to get tripier I'm for that exact reason? Got laughed at on here when I said you needed a new RB ...
Yeah apparently we wanted Trippier when versing the weaker sides to help us going forward. It's strange considering Wan-Bissaka was a winger when he was coming up at Palace and was only converted to right back when he was 18.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Varane genuinely looks confused when he gets the ball and looks for midfield options and then sees Fred and McTominay standing still