Then red card fucked us
Something like that hahahah

He will say ole no good
Bruno assist was shit, ronaldo won’t score goals
Save ya the trouble

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's crazy what a bargain United got Ronaldo for in the end.. He'll probably score 40 goals in all competitions. The dude is a freak.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's crazy what a bargain United got Ronaldo for in the end.. He'll probably score 40 goals in all competitions. The dude is a freak.
The interesting thing, his goals have been pretty crappy where the goalkeeper really has blundered. Imagine when he really starts hitting form. 40 goals will be nothing for him.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The interesting thing, his goals have been pretty crappy where the goalkeeper really has blundered. Imagine when he really starts hitting form. 40 goals will be nothing for him.
True but he also has a goal scorers instinct and great timing that most players don't have. He's always in the right position whereas other forwards might be a yard or two behind the play and miss those opportunities.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So penalty’s arnt goals and now goals that arnt crackers arnt goals
You blokes are a fucking laugh

Let’s not count goals against teams with a red card then boys

Hahahhahahahah
Liverpool fans at there best

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A goal is a goal but I know what you’re saying. He’s been very fortunate the last 2 games.
All 3 goals he scored were avoidable. Poor defence / goalkeeping.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So penalty’s arnt goals and now goals that arnt crackers arnt goals
You blokes are a fucking laugh

Let’s not count goals against teams with a red card then boys

Hahahhahahahah
Liverpool fans at there best
?? Where did I say they weren't goals? You mad?

Just gave Ronaldo a compliment in that even when he's not blasting them like we all know he can, he's still managing to pop them in AND he'll go on to score many many more .... It's actually scary what's to follow if I'm being honest!

And what does good old coach do? Make it about himself and it being some personal attack on him, or United or whatever.

Fucking hell dude. Seriously. Take a break from the Kennel for a wee while. Go talk to the family. Friends. Someone. Maybe Covid or the lockdown or whatever is playing on your mind.

Whatever it is. Chill the fuck out LOL

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A goal is a goal but I know what you’re saying. He’s been very fortunate the last 2 games.
All 3 goals he scored were avoidable. Poor defence / goalkeeping.
Of course a goal is a goal. The point is that they were crappy, and he still scored them. Imagine when he really starts firing? Going to be unstoppable.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
God this is boring tbh. Have brought up honest points about Ronaldo, and the response is then to jump on stuff about Salah. Then make out that others are changing topic and refusing to answer the question. Bizarre.

The only person on here who's really said anything on note in reply to Ronaldo is a City? fan in @alchemist

Again. Is it just because we're Liverpool supporters that people on here to want to answer some genuine questions?
nope... not a City fan

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Few too many nuffy Liverpool supporters in here

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the first game of English football I ever watched was a FA Cup final back in the 1980's between Liverpool and Everton... I went for Everton that day - probably because they wore blue like the 'Dogs - but Liverpool won... hated Liverpool ever since... I was an Everton fan from then on but in truth, I was always more a fan of Serie A and continental football at that stage and lost a bit of interest because the English game was not as strong (eg. just look at Champions League results in the early to mid 90's)

that said, I think Everton is likely to bounce back a bit now with the new owners, plans for the new stadium at Bramley Moore Dock etc.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the first game of English football I ever watched was a FA Cup final back in the 1980's between Liverpool and Everton... I went for Everton that day - probably because they wore blue like the 'Dogs - but Liverpool won... hated Liverpool ever since... I was an Everton fan from then on but in truth, I was always more a fan of Serie A and continental football at that stage and lost a bit of interest because the English game was not as strong (eg. just look at Champions League results in the early to mid 90's)

that said, I think Everton is likely to bounce back a bit now with the new owners, plans for the new stadium at Bramley Moore Dock etc.
Everton going strong

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

My love of United came from Fifa on Playstation, my boss way back then was from Manchester and he instilled the hate of Liverpool so much so that i can't even look at a Liverpool Jersey without getting slightly angry, which for me is odd as i am totally calm all the time, i try very hard to stress very little (Mainly because my wife is a Feisty European) so i need to balance things out a bit.

So i started using Man United when playing Fifa many years ago, now i can't really support anyone else, i tried to Support Real Madrid when Ronaldo left but it was not the same, thankfully Rooney was the new star player so i had someone to watch.