Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's probably the most reliable source out there tbh.

Good bet.
Truth be told he's often full of shit and has been called out for it. He's just a Marzio? heckey really.

That being said, think Sancho will go to you and will be a player you need.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shove that up your cheating fucking arse you corrupt piece of shit ref
Don't normally agree with you but that was an absolutely shocking fucking decision. Thankfully for you ... and Liverpool, you boys really turned on a show. Fucking Mourinho teaching his players to dive.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't normally agree with you but that was an absolutely shocking fucking decision. Thankfully for you ... and Liverpool, you boys really turned on a show. Fucking Mourinho teaching his players to dive.
That disgraceful decision to rule out our goal, the non stop yellow cards, the 6 minutes of extra time

How the fuck was it 6 minutes, nothing happened that was worthy of 6 minutes and then for mason to score in that 6 minutes and shove it in the dirty refs face.

And fuck son the diving cheating prick

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That disgraceful decision to rule out our goal, the non stop yellow cards, the 6 minutes of extra time

How the fuck was it 6 minutes, nothing happened that was worthy of 6 minutes and then for mason to score in that 6 minutes and shove it in the dirty refs face.

And fuck son the diving cheating prick
Really really bad decision. He's done that a few times Son also, and each time cries saying he's a fair player ... bullshit.

VAR is getting so so much wrong. One thing is with offsides ... but how the fuck can you rule out a goal for that. It's absolutely scandalous.

Agree with the 6 mins also tbh. Will be interesting seeing Mourinho's post match comments.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only reason they beat us 6-1 was the diving and martial red card for nothing
10 men
Jews tried to do it again
Disgraceful tactics employed by mouriniho
Son a great player but doing his image no good by going down all the time like that

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I say fair play to Jesse Lingard. It’s good to see him doing so well. I honestly don’t think he should come back. Thoughts?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Absolutely disgraceful decision.

Apparently there was a similiar one made in the Serie A tonight - ill try find the highlights.

And what about LINGARDINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. At the rate he is going, we can sell him, get Sancho and have some change leftover for Haaland AND Mbappe.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can I say fair play to Jesse Lingard. It’s good to see him doing so well. I honestly don’t think he should come back. Thoughts?
No f-ing way!!!!!

Glad that he's doing well for one reason and one reason only. It allows us to lessen any amount we pay West Ham for Declan Rice in a money + player swap deal.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree and his price is getting higher and higher lol
But teams play against u tied usually use a low block and lingard likes room
At west ham they don’t defend like they would against United so it’s be best for him
Price goes up a mil every game he plays

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree and his price is getting higher and higher lol
But teams play against u tied usually use a low block and lingard likes room
At west ham they don’t defend like they would against United so it’s be best for him
Price goes up a mil every game he plays
I hope he gets them in UCL, can you imagine how much $$ we will get for him

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I knew the result, but i watched the mini match on the train on the way in to work, what a BS call, the Commentary team were almost speechless, they said very early on there is nothing in it, them boom.

Such a joke!

The good thing is, we won anyway

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Honestly var is a joke. How they called that back is beyond me yet bruno got chopped down the other week and the player only got a yellow the **** should be been walked

and Leeds beating city!!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You guys have absolutely every right to be complaining about the officiating. Refereeing has reached new lows when Bruno isn’t given an opportunity to slot it home from the penalty spot.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You guys have absolutely every right to be complaining about the officiating. Refereeing has reached new lows when Bruno isn’t given an opportunity to slot it home from the penalty spot.
It is funny though seeing United fans complain about diving when Bruno and co do it all the time ... ;)