Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol. And to think you were trying to be smart and giving me a grammar lesson. Haha
I love when you get toasted you turn to “grammar “

You must be a keyboard warrior in the internet lol
Someone could pork your missus and your comeback would be you spelt blowjob wrong
Hahahahahha

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love when you get toasted you turn to “grammar “

You must be a keyboard warrior in the internet lol
Someone could pork your missus and your comeback would be you spelt blowjob wrong
Hahahahahha
You clearly have no idea what I'm talking about but that ok ... Lol.

Let's not forget that I made clear points about Bruno and instead of answering those you simply went on about mid table whatever.

Your bias gets in the way of a good discussion mate. You think people are attacking you when all their doing is trying to discuss.

Time to get those ghosts on of your closet old mate lol

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You clearly have no idea what I'm talking about but that ok ... Lol.

Let's not forget that I made clear points about Bruno and instead of answering those you simply went on about mid table whatever.

Your bias gets in the way of a good discussion mate. You think people are attacking you when all their doing is trying to discuss.

Time to get those ghosts on of your closet old mate lol
Mate Bruno has played better then any of the bin dippers
He would walk straight in to tour side in a stroll

And if you say he wouldn’t your full of shit

All you’ve got for is Bruno vs the big 6
That’s it
How bout Liverpool vs everyone hahahhahaha
Your midfielders could score a root in a brothel with a fist full of fifty’s
And you bag a bloke who has done more than any other midfielder in the premier league since his been here

Yet you want to bag a player that has torn up the premier league since his arrival

Called tall poppy syndrome mate
No cure for it unfortunately
Look at his stats and what his done to this Manchester side

Until Liverpool arnt are mid table team don’t go pointing fingers at a team in second
And a player who has been a dead set stand out

How Thiago the absolute dud but going
Don’t worry bough big 6
Bloke hasnt even turned it on at training
Or relagation teams
What a dud

Disgraceful

Lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

That’s it
And you bag a bloke who has done more than any other midfielder in the premier league since his been here

Yet you want to bag a player that has torn up the premier league since his arrival

Until Liverpool arnt are mid table team don’t go pointing fingers at a team in second

Don’t worry bough big 6
Or relagation teams
What a dud

Disgraceful

Lol
Ox is better wtf?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sphincter tickler ( aka coach) knows Bruno has NOT performed against the big teams.
Sure the free kick which these days is kinda like a penalty was well taken but his general play was very very ordinary.
next season when the penalties dry their Utd fans will be whining about him the same way they are whining about Pogba .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

That’s it

Don’t worry bough big 6
Or relagation teams
What a dud

Disgraceful

Lol
Wow. Makes a comment about United player, and a fair comment I might add, then United supporters rants and deflects talking about Liverpool. Who cares about Liverpool? What does Liverpool have to do with Bruno?

You have, on numerous occasions, said that Bruno is world class and the best midfielder in the EPL. I've honestly asked you why he hasn't delivered in big games, and you answer has been that you got 0-0 results against Liverpool, Chelsea and I think City to prove that he's been good?

With him apparently being world class, and the best midfielder in the EPL wouldn't you expect him to be having more of an impact in those games?

Can you answer this like a grown up @coach ? Without rambling on about Liverpool?

You are the one that stated he was or is world class and the rest midfielder in the EPL. No?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow. Makes a comment about United player, and a fair comment I might add, then United supporters rants and deflects talking about Liverpool. Who cares about Liverpool? What does Liverpool have to do with Bruno?

You have, on numerous occasions, said that Bruno is world class and the best midfielder in the EPL. I've honestly asked you why he hasn't delivered in big games, and you answer has been that you got 0-0 results against Liverpool, Chelsea and I think City to prove that he's been good?

With him apparently being world class, and the best midfielder in the EPL wouldn't you expect him to be having more of an impact in those games?

Can you answer this like a grown up @coach ? Without rambling on about Liverpool?

You are the one that stated he was or is world class and the rest midfielder in the EPL. No?
Who out of city and Liverpool Chelsea, delivers against us, since Bruno been there.... none
None because none of them have beaten us since his been there
You would expect de Bruyne salah mane Henderson aguero etc to have an impact, but no all been draws.....
So does that mean there all shit? And not world class because none has produced against us?

Because none of those clubs have beaten us since he has joined
So why haven’t all those players copped the same cristisim?
Answer me that
None of those players and more have done better than Bruno

Does that make every player in there team shit or not world class?
Shoe on the other foot mate

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who out of city and Liverpool Chelsea, delivers against us, since Bruno been there.... none
None because none of them have beaten us since his been there
You would expect de Bruyne salah mane Henderson aguero etc to have an impact, but no all been draws.....
So does that mean there all shit? And not world class because none has produced against us?

Because none of those clubs have beaten us since he has joined
So why haven’t all those players copped the same cristisim?
Answer me that
None of those players and more have done better than Bruno

Does that make every player in there team shit or not world class?
Shoe on the other foot mate
Firstly. Who said Bruno is shit? Don't put words into my mouth because I'm a big fan of Bruno. Start of year he was exceptional, but he's dropped off even tho for whatever you don't want to admit that.

And again you deflect. Make comparisons. Talk about anything BUT Bruno.

You made the statement that he's world-class which I think is crazy. Not because he's shit, but because he hasn't been consistently at the top to be classes in such a way.

When he's played in big games he's been quiet. Subdued. Lacking in that quality. And he has.

When he steps up and us consistently that top players, and I honestly think he will with better players around him, he'll deserve that title of 'world-class'

No amount of deflecting, talking about Liverpool or making comparisons will change that.

You jumped the gun in a BIG way by calling him world class and are doing players like Scholes, Keane, Giggs, Beckham a massive disservice by claiming that

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
1614692216609.png

This isn't a pop at anyone, just reinterates the point I was trying to make. Obviously means fuck all to Liverpool considering how shit we're playing, and that we're 6th? But with United, it's something that you've got to be concerned about. And backs up what I was saying about Bruno ... the world-class player.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 21687

This isn't a pop at anyone, just reinterates the point I was trying to make. Obviously means fuck all to Liverpool considering how shit we're playing, and that we're 6th? But with United, it's something that you've got to be concerned about. And backs up what I was saying about Bruno ... the world-class player.
There’s 11 players , Bruno gets marked heavily because they know they shut him down they shut a lot of out creativity down
A lot of assists down and a lot of goals down
Not rocket science
We rely too heavily on him to create
The better teams have marked heavily for that reason

Can’t pin it on him

But in saying that I’d rather have the 5 draws n 2 losses the those teams then sitting where u blokes are sitting
That table is absolute meaningless and you know it
Put up the real table mate, not a pretend one that means nothing

Bruno is world class mate
You hate him and I get it
60 appearances
34 goals 22 assists and the blokes a midfielder ....
Find me another midfielder with those stats in their last 60 games...
You can’t
Coz he leads the league, his out doing nearly every forward in the comp

All of world class players not doing what his doing

But let’s agree on one thing
You hate the bloke and tall poppy syndrome and Man U player
That’s all it is mate

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There’s 11 players , Bruno gets marked heavily because they know they shut him down they shut a lot of out creativity down
A lot of assists down and a lot of goals down
Not rocket science
We rely too heavily on him to create
The better teams have marked heavily for that reason

Can’t pin it on him

But in saying that I’d rather have the 5 draws n 2 losses the those teams then sitting where u blokes are sitting
That table is absolute meaningless and you know it
Put up the real table mate, not a pretend one that means nothing

Bruno is world class mate
You hate him and I get it
60 appearances
34 goals 22 assists and the blokes a midfielder ....
Find me another midfielder with those stats in their last 60 games...
You can’t
Coz he leads the league, his out doing nearly every forward in the comp

All of world class players not doing what his doing

But let’s agree on one thing
You hate the bloke and tall poppy syndrome and Man U player
That’s all it is mate
You disappoint me Coach. You really do.

Your bias clouds how you speak. Your irrationality clouds your views.

You're making out that I hate the guy. That I don't rate him. That's it all about a United player. That I'm pinning your results on him.

Honestly. It's embarrassing seeing you this way.

Anyway who reads my posts will see that I rate him. Shit. I said it in the one you just replied to. I've never said he's the reason that you're losing. Or that he's playing terribly.

I'm simply trying to find some balance in your commentary. To reign in your praise for him as I think it's a little extreme.

World class is rare. Not sa name you should just throw about. United has producted its fair share of world-class players. Players I've alway respected, and wished Liverpool had!

Bruno has definite potential to be world-class. There's no doubt about that. I'd love to have him in our team this year as he's the type of player we've needed.

But ... the simple fact is that he hasn't shown up in big games. It doesn't matter if he's been 'marked out' of games or whatever. World-class players would find a way. Maybe not every game, but at least in a few of them.

Knocked out in the gruop stages of the CL when he was playing every game. The mastermind behind these 'proud' draws against top team. When he starts producing against the top teams. Then we'll talk. Maybe he takes you to EL glory. Then we'll talk.

Your bias towards him is childish mate. No one can challenge you on him. No one. He's untouchable in your mind.

You're blackening the names of true United legends by calling him world-class. Wait a year or two and he most likely will be mate.

For now? He's just very fucking good.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stats tell the story mate
Stats are facts

Yours are opinion

That’s the difference

Beat it back to your mid table thread
Don’t need your biased dribble in here

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stats tell the story mate
Stats are facts

Yours are opinion

That’s the difference

Beat it back to your mid table thread
Don’t need your biased dribble in here
It's OK mate. Think everyone can see what you are, so I'm OK with that.

You've tried to paint me in a certain way but you're wrong.

You, again, trying to make this a United / Liverpool thing when it clearly isn't.

Shame as I thought you were grown up enough to have a discussion but OK.

Each to their own.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Painted yourself mate, painted yourself
I defended the player for the cracker he is

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone everywhere
Newspapers
Pundits
Players
Coaches
All saying his world class, very few saying his not

But I understand why you hate him

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everyone everywhere
Newspapers
Pundits
Players
Coaches
All saying his world class, very few saying his not

But I understand why you hate him
The man who says he never listens to pundits as they don't know what they're talking about ...

Hmmm interesting ... but expected from you.

Keep digging that hole mate. Keep digging LOL

Salty salty

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The man who says he never listens to pundits as they don't know what they're talking about ...

Hmmm interesting ... but expected from you.

Keep digging that hole mate. Keep digging LOL

Salty salty
When did I say I NEVER listen to pundits?