Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tell ya what tho, missus ain’t chuffed
Woke her 3 times yelling at that fucking ref
2-3am lolololol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What did u think on al those challenges on McGuire with hands over shoulders and dragged down but nothing
But I prolly know your answer lol
Well. The one where their player was all over him for their very good chance was bullshit. They can't call Maquire up for earlier instances and then not call them up for that. It has to be consistent.

Said it before about the refs but you told me to shut up. Interesting when decisions don't go your way you start getting louder ;)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Disgrace really
That was 3 points refs admitted to robbing us
Wait. You guys are complaining about the ref? I thought you didn't do that? LOL

Look. You win some you lose some. You've had some favourable calls, now you're getting some against you. At the end of the day something needs to be done about the standard of the refs in the EPL.

Glad you two are finally waking up to that fact ...

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well. The one where their player was all over him for their very good chance was bullshit. They can't call Maquire up for earlier instances and then not call them up for that. It has to be consistent.

Said it before about the refs but you told me to shut up. Interesting when decisions don't go your way you start getting louder ;)
The missus agrees about louder
Credit to wba tho, went a goal up
Parked a big bus and got a point,
I don’t understand people when they get the shits with these smaller clubs without the talent parking the bus to grab a point
There not guna go toe to toe with a attacking force of the bigger clubs
I never understood it

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Horrible form at the moment, horrible
Keep this up and top 4 will be a distant memory

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The missus agrees about louder
Credit to wba tho, went a goal up
Parked a big bus and got a point,
I don’t understand people when they get the shits with these smaller clubs without the talent parking the bus to grab a point
There not guna go toe to toe with a attacking force of the bigger clubs
I never understood it
Agree. They've gotta do what they can to get points. If they try to play an expansive game then they'll get spanked, so they try to keep it tight and see how it plays out. Much like what Mourinho does.

The goal they scored reminded me of a goal you had scored against you by that Istanbul team in the CL. No one on back post.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree. They've gotta do what they can to get points. If they try to play an expansive game then they'll get spanked, so they try to keep it tight and see how it plays out. Much like what Mourinho does.

The goal they scored reminded me of a goal you had scored against you by that Istanbul team in the CL. No one on back post.
I know it wasn’t a set piece
But similar ball in, but holy shit were crap from set pieces
Horrific
And sick to death of conceding first goal every game

Need a lindleof replacement asap
Martial needs tapping on the head to, but not as important as a quality CB
Pity Bailey injured all the time, coz him and Maguire compliment each other and look fantastic

Slab head and the”iceman” no good

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Why was Bailly on the bench and not starting. He is easily our best CB FFS

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why was Bailly on the bench and not starting. He is easily our best CB FFS
I hope you lot are not complaining that one CB didn't play? I mean ... it's only a CB. Right? ;) You should be able to beat the mighty West Brom even if one of your players is injured ...

Truth be told, it's a good learning experience for your team. Never were in the title challenge no matter how many idiots tried to make out you were. This will build character in your side, and with a few quality additions in your side you may be able to give the title a real shake next year.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I hope you lot are not complaining that one CB didn't play? I mean ... it's only a CB. Right? ;) You should be able to beat the mighty West Brom even if one of your players is injured ...

Truth be told, it's a good learning experience for your team. Never were in the title challenge no matter how many idiots tried to make out you were. This will build character in your side, and with a few quality additions in your side you may be able to give the title a real shake next year.
My post had nothing to do with that. So not too sure why you would bring all that up lol.

The fact is Lindelof should not be starting when Bailly is fit. Pure and simple.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking mad season. Fucking mad.
Have to take my hat off to city
Record straight premier league wins
I didn’t think anyone would dominate this season, but failed to take into account city were 2-3 games behind all season

They truly have dominated the season

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bruno
38 games
38 goal involvements

22 goals
16 assists

Animal

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pogba Cavani out
Perfect chance for van de beek but also out injured

Can’t see us doing shit with the form were in at the moment
Be lucky to snag a draw

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pogba Cavani out
Perfect chance for van de beek but also out injured

Can’t see us doing shit with the form were in at the moment
Be lucky to snag a draw
Diallo and shoretire are on the 12 man bench guaranteed as they travelled with the 23 man squad

I think we're just going to play the reserves and if we get to semis we'll take it seriously

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Diallo and shoretire are on the 12 man bench guaranteed as they travelled with the 23 man squad

I think we're just going to play the reserves and if we get to semis we'll take it seriously
I think so