Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really think you guys blame the Glaziers & Woodward way too much. You make it sound like that they don't back the manager, which is complete bullshit.

In the last year you've bought:
- Van de Beek 38m€
- Maguire 87m€
- Bruno 55m€
- AWB 55m€
- James 17m€

It's not like they haven't given you guys money. You've just spent it badly imo. Very badly.

Panic signings?

I'd say Maquire was a panic buy, especially at that price. Sanchez. Lukaku. Miki. I could go on and on.

But, again you'll blame the owners (who I think are shit) but they've supported you. It's your shit managers and recruitment team that fucks everything up. You lot crap on about having to pay overs because that's what big teams have to do ...

Liverpool just signed arguably the best midfielder in the world for 5m a season for 4 years.

The problem with Man U is that you've set yourselves up as being the club that WILL pay overs. Whether it be for transfers, or for wages. Look at Sanchez. De Gea. Stupid wages they're or were on. Stupid wages.

Every manager worth his salt will try to get United in the discussions of any deal, so you're constantly being played.

Now you're going to buy Telles? I mean. WTF? You desperately need a CB. GK. Possibly even an attacker. But you get a LB. You'd better hope you get a CB in at the very least on top of that or that will come across as a panic buy also. Especially when Spurs beat you to that Madrid LB. Newcastle beat you to the Lewis fella. And Liverpool beat you to the Greek LB who prefered to be on the bench for us than being in 1st grade for you.
Mate if you believe we were after some of the players u mentioned ur kidding urself
Everyone gets linked to us to drive up prices

Mate come on
Glaziers take 100m our of the joint every year
There bleeding the place

If that got taken out of Liverpool you would be playing 5th division
Or completely extinct

They will kill the joint

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate if you believe we were after some of the players u mentioned ur kidding urself
Everyone gets linked to us to drive up prices

Mate come on
Glaziers take 100m our of the joint every year
There bleeding the place

If that got taken out of Liverpool you would be playing 5th division
Or completely extinct

They will kill the joint
Have they backed the managers? Whether they're bleeding the club or not is beside the point.

They've backed your managers. You've paid stupid money for players, both in transfer fees and also wages.

Now you're being punished for it. And I don't see a way out of it for you. How will you recover from this?

Believe it or not, I actually think United will surprise people this year. A settled squad. A few good additions. Got a good feeling you'll avoid the usual relegation battle this season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Have they backed the managers? Whether they're bleeding the club or not is beside the point.

They've backed your managers. You've paid stupid money for players, both in transfer fees and also wages.

Now you're being punished for it. And I don't see a way out of it for you. How will you recover from this?

Believe it or not, I actually think United will surprise people this year. A settled squad. A few good additions. Got a good feeling you'll avoid the usual relegation battle this season.
They won't finish top 6.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

They haven’t backed anyone since Ferguson
Never

Klopp got 5 years

No United manger got that

What world are u living in?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They haven’t backed anyone since Ferguson
Never

Klopp got 5 years

No United manger got that

What world are u living in?
Never backed any manager since Ferguson? Are you kidding me?

Fucking hell mate. You're either having a laugh, or completely delusional.

Maguire was and I still think is the most expensive defender in history. And that's not backing the manager?

You signed AWB for over 50m. That's not backing the manager?

Over 200m has been spent with Ole in charge. That's not backing the manager?

Over the last 5 seasons, United have had a new spend over 350m. That's not backing the manager?

What world are YOU living in?

That's not even taking into account the ridiculous wage upgrades you've given to players like De Gea.

At some stage the manager has to step up and do something with the players he's got. And the excuses have to stop. Ole did decently with what you've got last year. Instead of whinging that you don't have enough, coach the ones you do have better.

Personally think you boys will go alright this year.

Go to be mate and have a wee nap. Talk to me when you wake up with a little more sense tomorrow morning.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah, you boys don't need a CB. You've definitely got that covered.

Watch a panic buy of Sancho now, paying over 100m to appease the fans.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never backed any manager since Ferguson? Are you kidding me?

Fucking hell mate. You're either having a laugh, or completely delusional.

Maguire was and I still think is the most expensive defender in history. And that's not backing the manager?

You signed AWB for over 50m. That's not backing the manager?

Over 200m has been spent with Ole in charge. That's not backing the manager?

Over the last 5 seasons, United have had a new spend over 350m. That's not backing the manager?

What world are YOU living in?

That's not even taking into account the ridiculous wage upgrades you've given to players like De Gea.

At some stage the manager has to step up and do something with the players he's got. And the excuses have to stop. Ole did decently with what you've got last year. Instead of whinging that you don't have enough, coach the ones you do have better.

Personally think you boys will go alright this year.

Go to be mate and have a wee nap. Talk to me when you wake up with a little more sense tomorrow morning.
Are you on fucking drugs

Longest a manger has lasted since fergy is 2 years!

Klopp would of been sacked 3 times
How’s that backing the manger you muppet

Please tell me how having 5 mangers in 7 years is backing the mangers

Please explain

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah, you boys don't need a CB. You've definitely got that covered.

Watch a panic buy of Sancho now, paying over 100m to appease the fans.
Find me who said we don’t need a centre back.....
The 3rd world drugs are catching up with you, maybe you should move back to tassie

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are you on fucking drugs

Longest a manger has lasted since fergy is 2 years!

Klopp would of been sacked 3 times
How’s that backing the manger you muppet

Please tell me how having 5 mangers in 7 years is backing the mangers

Please explain
240m your club has spent in the last 3 windows. 240m. And that's not backing the manager? Wtf planet are you guys on? Seriously. And I've got absolutely no doubt you'll take that amount over 300m at a minimum by the end of this window. Fucking spoilt supporter you lot are. 240m in 3 windows!

Those 5 managers were constantly given players. They were just shit managers who couldn't get the best out of them. Simple. Yes. I called Moyes shit. Yes. I called Van Gal shit. Yes. I called Mourinho shit. And I'm definitely calling Ole shit. Shit by the standards Man U are used to. They're not good enough for your club. What have those managers done since leaving you guys? Fucking nothing. Because they're shit.

Your club didn't balls up the 'backing of the manager'. Your club fucking up the actual signing of the manager. Muppet after muppet after muppet after muppet. Every one of them just as shit as the other and the absolute wrong fit for your club.

It all started with old Sir Whiskey Nose left your club in absolute shit, and then personally handed the keys over to Moyes who was the worst of the lot. Every managerial decision after that was rushed, and embarrassing cultimating with Ole the failure from Swansea. Your great club signed Ole up on a 3-4 year deal? Fuck me. Let him spend 240m+? Fuck me. But he hasn't got supported.

And yet again, another shit performance by your team and people are laying the blame on the management. You were playing Palace and were made to look like chumps. At Old Trafford. Absolute chumps. Shit first half. Came out the second and even worse.

But it was the management's fault for not supporting Ole! Fuck. The dude has spent 240m on new players, surely you lot would be better than you are now?

As I've said. I think you guys will go alright this year but stop fucking pretending all your problems lay with the bosses at Old Trafford.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Find me who said we don’t need a centre back.....
The 3rd world drugs are catching up with you, maybe you should move back to tassie
You lot have repeatedly said that Maquire is great. You have. That your defence is fantastic. You have.

It's not. Maguire is the most expensive CB signing in history and is an absolute embarrassment for that money. He's not a 'terrible' player, but definitely not the 'most expensive' CB in history, nor good enough for your club.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
You desperately need a CB. GK. Possibly even an attacker.
as much as you annoy me tassie you are spot on with your post

the reason people hate the owners is because of Woodward, the **** needs to go

we pay overs for players. Look at McGuire we could of had him 6 months before but waiting and paid 30m more because Woodward is fucked.

the owners won’t buy another center half

we need The following

RW LB CB and maybe an ATTACKER

And yet we go buy a defensive midfielder lol

We need to get rid of all the deadwood and the wage thieves we have currently

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s ok because the club will announce a new partnership with some multi national bringing in all this new money that will get sucked out of the club by those parasitic owners we have. All good.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
as much as you annoy me tassie you are spot on with your post

the reason people hate the owners is because of Woodward, the c*** needs to go

we pay overs for players. Look at McGuire we could of had him 6 months before but waiting and paid 30m more because Woodward is fucked.

the owners won’t buy another center half

we need The following

RW LB CB and maybe an ATTACKER

And yet we go buy a defensive midfielder lol

We need to get rid of all the deadwood and the wage thieves we have currently
I understand the hatred of your owners, and for your own good they should go.

Getting rid of the wage theives is going to take you years, and I think you're in a lot of shit because of it. Kudos to Ole for getting rid of what he has, but he still needs to say bye bye to a good 5-6 other players at minimum and THEN set a new standard for wages. You're just paying players too much.

Anyway. Sorry that I annoy you with my brilliance ;)

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You lot have repeatedly said that Maquire is great. You have. That your defence is fantastic. You have.

It's not. Maguire is the most expensive CB signing in history and is an absolute embarrassment for that money. He's not a 'terrible' player, but definitely not the 'most expensive' CB in history, nor good enough for your club.
IMG_1696.JPG

I think that ends the argument son

Me agreeing we need a centre back....

Now scurry off

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They haven't backed the managers plain and simple. SAF would always bring in multiple players every single window.

The glazers spend the first year a new manager is there and then dont back the manager following Windows.

Thats not good enough. Every other team is always reinforcing

Its a fucking moot point now because I doubt sancho would want to come after last night.

Oh and fuck lindelof. How the fuck Mike smalling isn't starting before him is criminal. Mike smalling is the best defender in the squad, who gives a fuck if he can't pass.