Sanchez gone, 500k pounds per week freed up
Sancho apparently accepted 220k per week
Win win
So pogba and sancho wages covered by Sanchez leaving wow
So we’re no different even if sancho signs

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Interesting transfer window this one where Woodward can’t fuck It up. Sponsorship money will be hard to come by moving forward so stop paying overs for players eg 80
For box head when we could of paid 50 6 months before
I still think some clubs will be fighting for top dollar just because of who we are. I am adamant that we always pay a higher amount no matter the player - but that comes with the price of being a successful club.

Smalling is officially back. We may have to use him next season if we do not get another CB. Roma don't want to pay big money for him that we are asking for, which is a shame for them cause he did well for them. A bit of a watch this space

Sanchez to Inter should be official soon enough. That wipes off a huge debt from our wages. Just need to rid ourselves of Jones, Rojo, Gomes, Lingard and Pereira. Send some of the yung'uns out on loan. Use those funds (if we get much) to bring in Sancho, a CB and another midfielder for depth.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still think some clubs will be fighting for top dollar just because of who we are. I am adamant that we always pay a higher amount no matter the player - but that comes with the price of being a successful club.

Smalling is officially back. We may have to use him next season if we do not get another CB. Roma don't want to pay big money for him that we are asking for, which is a shame for them cause he did well for them. A bit of a watch this space

Sanchez to Inter should be official soon enough. That wipes off a huge debt from our wages. Just need to rid ourselves of Jones, Rojo, Gomes, Lingard and Pereira. Send some of the yung'uns out on loan. Use those funds (if we get much) to bring in Sancho, a CB and another midfielder for depth.
Gomes gone to Lille

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gomes gone to Lille
Shit. You're right.

Cute post on his Insta

It’s took me a while because it’s not been easy to put my emotions into words. Sadly the time has come to end a beautiful chapter that has been my life for 14 years. Being from Salford, Manchester United is all I have ever known. I went from playing on my estate, pretending to be Wayne Rooney to being in the academy And doing the same. May 21st 2017 I made my premier league debut for the club of my dreams aged 16 replacing the legend himself ‘Wayne Rooney’.

I want to thank every single individual at the club for the help and encouragement I received, from the very first time I signed at the club. I want to thank all the coaches from

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Smalling back is interesting. Didn’t see much of him in Italy but all reports were he played well over there.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Talk about parking the bus
Copenhagen had a bus depot, full credit to their tactics tho
Their goalkeeper superb
Although we hit the woodwork fucking 5 times

Edit
Hit the woodwork 8 times
Fecking hell

Last edited:

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Have we signed anyone yet

if we sign grelish now for 80 mil because we missed out on sancho I’ll be disappointed

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have we signed anyone yet

if we sign grelish now for 80 mil because we missed out on sancho I’ll be disappointed
This Sancho saga will probably continue for another 5-6 weeks going by our past dealings. Grealish will be 60 million tops including add ons but I can't see it happening, I think its more likely he will end up at an Arsenal or Spurs.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck that was a soft goal
I tell you what this ref has let Sevilla hack martial and Fernandes to pieces
It’s disgraceful really
They will be walking home on their knees because their ankles are no longer.....

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This game just showed why they need to spend. Need another CB for sure along with plenty of other areas that need strengthening

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck that was a soft goal
I tell you what this ref has let Sevilla hack martial and Fernandes to pieces
It’s disgraceful really
They will be walking home on their knees because their ankles are no longer.....
yeah. It's a shock that a ref didn't bend over for you guys for once, though he did give you the customary penalty that you so thoroughly deserve EVERY match.

Ah well ... there's always next year, right?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeah. It's a shock that a ref didn't bend over for you guys for once, though he did give you the customary penalty that you so thoroughly deserve EVERY match.

Ah well ... there's always next year, right?
Nah no Europa next year ......lol

Answer me this
If you win Europa you qualify for champi9ns league?