Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been watching football for a long time, I remember the days of Ronald koeman smashing in free kicks, from far out, that left the keeper rooted to the spot but never have I seen a player like greenwood with both feet consistently kick the stuffing out of the ball

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Leicester have one a single game since the restart. Chelsea lost against Sheffield as well.

Win tonight, we outright 3rd, with a chance to put distance between us and the Foxes in a few weeks. Wonder what that was paying pre-COVID

A MUST.WIN. GAME tomorrow morning.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also. City's future in the CL for the next 2 years will be announced tonight our time (930 UK).

Judging by the pricing of future markets in the PL, it suggests to me that they are safe. Liverpool have shot out with bookmakers (marginally) whilst City have had their odds shortened.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
every time this season we have had a chance to jump into 3rd we have fucked it badly

need to win this one!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That was always going to happen. I’m not surprised in the slightest.
Same, everyone knows FIFA are the most corrupt organisation in the world
Wonder how much cash the Arab’s put in there pocket

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same, everyone knows FIFA are the most corrupt organisation in the world
Wonder how much cash the Arab’s put in there pocket
What precedent does this set and what does this mean for FFP? Spend as much as you want and get fined a minuscule amount in comparison to the financial rewards of qualifying for a UCL spot

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
What precedent does this set and what does this mean for FFP? Spend as much as you want and get fined a minuscule amount in comparison to the financial rewards of qualifying for a UCL spot
basically just spend what you like and when ufea come knocking just fuck them around for 5 years till the evidence cant be used in there court system

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dont blame city for this or the CAS.

It seems uefa had fuck all evidence to ban in the first place. It got thrown out because of the weak case uefa presented.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still seeing that bald smug prick smiling like a Cheshire Cat gives me the shits

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was doing okay in the second half, and then played them onside for their goal. FMD

6th time this season Chelsea have slipped up and we have not capitalised.