Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
pretty rich coming from a liverpool fan
That's the point tho, isn't it?

For decades Liverpool fans talked about the past as is was some indication of current greatness. It wasn't and you lot rightly called us out about it.

Now shoes on the other foot it's remarkably ok for u lot to crap on bout like history like we did. Maybe you're just closet Liverpool supported in disguise?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honest question. Do you guys still think ole is the right man for the club?

I'm absolutely amazed by the support he's getting in the media and from ex players. Shit. He spent 140m plus in the summer, didn't he? Surely he's gotta go ... Not that I want him to by any means!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honest question. Do you guys still think ole is the right man for the club?

I'm absolutely amazed by the support he's getting in the media and from ex players. Shit. He spent 140m plus in the summer, didn't he? Surely he's gotta go ... Not that I want him to by any means!
Ole ain’t our drama
Woodward and glaziers are the problem
Moyes, van gaal mouriniho all said the they hand there ha dis tied in the transfer market

Injuries to pogba rashford Mctomminay long term, our best 3
Plus shit load of others
Letting go of numerous players
Lukaku Sanchez young etc and not replaceing them with 1 transfer is madness
Weather ole has the ability or not, you won’t know because of the inferior squad
And despite our shit house season numerous injuries long term and losing players not replacing them and relying on young kids week in week out
Now Fernandes deal broke down...
None of that is ole ...
And
We’re still 5th.....

Klopp first season 8th with much better squad and no long term injuries to key players....

Go figure......

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ole ain’t our drama
Woodward and glaziers are the problem
Moyes, van gaal mouriniho all said the they hand there ha dis tied in the transfer market

Injuries to pogba rashford Mctomminay long term, our best 3
Plus shit load of others
Letting go of numerous players
Lukaku Sanchez young etc and not replaceing them with 1 transfer is madness
Weather ole has the ability or not, you won’t know because of the inferior squad
And despite our shit house season numerous injuries long term and losing players not replacing them and relying on young kids week in week out
Now Fernandes deal broke down...
None of that is ole ...
And
We’re still 5th.....

Klopp first season 8th with much better squad and no long term injuries to key players....

Go figure......
Look. We can compare Liverpool / Man U all you want but I just wanted to ask an honest question without bringing football rivalries into it ...

Without knowing much on the internal goings on of Man U from the outside it's clear that your board has at the very least supported your managers in buying players. I read somewhere that you've spent 840m pounds on players since Fergie left. Hardly a board not backing the manager, is it? For the record, I think those American owners of yours are cancer, much the same as the c*nts we had before FSG. But, to argue that Ole shouldn't be held accountable for this mess is crazy.

I reckon you're delusional mate, but I've told you that. Whether or not Ole has been supported, he looks absolutely lost out there at times. Totally out of his depth. His signings this year. Maquire. Last few games really not good. Wan-Bissaka. Burnley had something like 60% of their attack aimed at him. There's a reason why. Liverpool did the same. James was pretty good early on but too much on his shoulders now.

I won't even go down the path of comparing Klopp's first year to Ole's as that's a whole different story ...