Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Thanks for correcting your grammar mate. Wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea about United fans being uneducated numpties now would we?
Lolol typing on an iPhone with autocorrect will
Do that to you.

It’s nice of you to let us live rent free and it’s also nice of you to contribute so much to the United thread.

You’re a lucky mofo because the game will be at around 2-3pm your time.

Few years ago I was in Crete watching the game with my wife and a whole bar of United and rat eaters and greeks on a Sunday arvo sinking beeros. I’m pretty’s Ute the game finished 0-0 hopefully tonight’s game is a cracker

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Congrats on making a sentence without any grammar mistakes.

Funny coming from the supporters crying about Klopp making one comment ... Lol

Lol I only get on here every few days otherwise I forget about the kennel only reason I jumped on today because I read we signed the half back from the roosters and I’m sure that happened months ago

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lolol typing on an iPhone with autocorrect will
Do that to you.

It’s nice of you to let us live rent free and it’s also nice of you to contribute so much to the United thread.

You’re a lucky mofo because the game will be at around 2-3pm your time.

Few years ago I was in Crete watching the game with my wife and a whole bar of United and rat eaters and greeks on a Sunday arvo sinking beeros. I’m pretty’s Ute the game finished 0-0 hopefully tonight’s game is a cracker
Tbh I think it could very well be a four game today also.

I'm really really lucky. Get to watch all the games without waking up. Being honest u guys are true fans waking up to watch it.

Love this thread. Love it. There's no other footy threads to give people shit in. Arsenal? Chelsea? Come on.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol I only get on here every few days otherwise I forget about the kennel only reason I jumped on today because I read we signed the half back from the roosters and I’m sure that happened months ago
You should come on more often mate. Enjoying the battle with you.

You watching the game? Hope someone is on here so there's a bit of banter during the game

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We also signed Tedesco.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You guys paid UEFA we paid FA see it’s easy
Glad you admit paying the FA mate. Finally a United fan telling the truth. The rest of you should be as honest as him.

We didn't pay off anyone tho mate. We won those CL titles through class. We don't pay off people like United

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should come on more often mate. Enjoying the battle with you.

You watching the game? Hope someone is on here so there's a bit of banter during the game
I use to look forward to my work trip to Germany. I was able to spend Sunday watching all the games while having lunch and a few beers.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you admit paying the FA mate. Finally a United fan telling the truth. The rest of you should be as honest as him.

We didn't pay off anyone tho mate. We won those CL titles through class. We don't pay off people like United
Sorry I forget you can’t detect sarcasm in text lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ole gone balls in. Fucking love it and rightly so. Credit to him for having the courage to do it but ....

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
wtf? Why are you boys so quiet? Half time. 0-0.

YOu can easily nick this, which is exactly what you've been doign all year. The longer this game goes on without Liverpool scoring the more likely United with snatch a win.

Personally disappointed by your lack of desire for a goal. You've been very very lucky our front 3 are so lacking in confidence. Said it before the game, and clear to see. On a good day we'd have got 2-3 on you.

It is what it is though. Plenty to play for.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We should've won that, had the 2 best chances in the game, Bruno should've scored ffs!!!

But in good news the bestest team ever to play the game didn't offer much and there's definite signs of improvement

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I had money on the draw so i am happy!

Far out we could have won it, but ill take the draw

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry boys, took the young fella camping
Draw was what I expected
Will watch replay later

Geez Liverpool will be hoping Everton drop points and they get points against Spurs otherwise they be next to arsenal lol