CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Haaland plz!!!
Erling Haaland ‘will land’ at Liverpool instead of arch rivals Manchester United or even Real Madrid if he leaves Borussia Dortmund.

That’s according to Christoph Freund, the sporting director of the striker’s former club Red Bull Salzburg, who agrees with German legend Lothar Matthaus that the 20-year-old will join Jurgen Klopp at Anfield.

:smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Erling Haaland ‘will land’ at Liverpool instead of arch rivals Manchester United or even Real Madrid if he leaves Borussia Dortmund.

That’s according to Christoph Freund, the sporting director of the striker’s former club Red Bull Salzburg, who agrees with German legend Lothar Matthaus that the 20-year-old will join Jurgen Klopp at Anfield.

:smirk: :smirk: :smirk:
couldnt afford him

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We can if one of Salah or Mane leave + whatever club we rob with our youth player sales next season.
He has a 66 million pound release clause in his contract. Dortmund were the only big club to agree to the clause so he went there.

I'd take Haaland at Liverpool over any other player in the world besides maybe Mbappe.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
he wont want to come there when you end up outside the top 4 and miss champions league next season with all those injuries lol

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a Man United thread, piss off to that thread (I’m 5 beers deep and not stopping anytime soon)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We can if one of Salah or Mane leave + whatever club we rob with our youth player sales next season.
I think one of the front three will leave this summer. On surface I'd say Salah as it's long been rumoured he'd go. Perhaps given his current form Firmino will leave?

I think haaland to united is actually a decent shout. They'll defo be gunning for a top striker as the racist will be banned soon leaving them a player short.

Guess the question is whether halland grew up dreaming of playing under ole. Know many a young footballer always dreamed of this ... Perhaps he's one of the few?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is a Man United threayd, piss off to that thread (I’m 5 beers deep and not stopping anytime soon)
Well .... At least you're going to have some winning talk in your thread. Hasn't been that way for a while. You should be thanking us.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The day I thank a scouser is the day I’ll pack it in.
Well, I'm happy that least you realise the positivity and worth we bring to this thread. Must be good reading about winners after so long. Your time will come. Perhaps not with ole, or the manager after him. And probably not the manager after his either. But your time will come.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I'm happy that least you realise the positivity and worth we bring to this thread. Must be good reading about winners after so long. Your time will come. Perhaps not with ole, or the manager after him. And probably not the manager after his either. But your time will come.
Tassie I secretly like you (shhh don’t tell anyone)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Damn. You'll win this game but jeez you were bad that first half. Really bad. Im sure the usuals will come on and defend that performance, but fucking hell. What I saw of it ... absolute gash and you were very lucky not to be 2 or 3 down.

But, with Bruno coming on you'll win by a clear 2

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Damn. You'll win this game but jeez you were bad that first half. Really bad. Im sure the usuals will come on and defend that performance, but fucking hell. What I saw of it ... absolute gash and you were very lucky not to be 2 or 3 down.

But, with Bruno coming on you'll win by a clear 2
Haha told you you'd win it. Already 1 clear.