Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not winding anyone up. It's an honest question. Pogba is everything wrong with your club, and am amazed more people aren't calling him out instead of making excuses
I'm rolling my eyes.

Ok mate think what you want to think.

He (and the whole team) are clearly not fit. He's just gone through COVID and we're not sure what the effects could have been. He has the highest positive stats in our squad over the last 2 seasons.

He's clearly not a player who will dominate a game by himself, he needs support staff and Ole is slowly building that (it would be faster if not for the glazer dickheads)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm rolling my eyes.

Ok mate think what you want to think.

He (and the whole team) are clearly not fit. He's just gone through COVID and we're not sure what the effects could have been. He has the highest positive stats in our squad over the last 2 seasons.

He's clearly not a player who will dominate a game by himself, he needs support staff and Ole is slowly building that (it would be faster if not for the glazer dickheads)
Rolls eyes back ...

Am I basing my opinion on him on one game? It's why I asked about his entire performance at United. He's done nothing. Hasn't put in.

For the coin it took to get him there, and the coin he's on you've surely gotta have higher expectations? You've become too accustomed to accepting mediocracy imo.

To be clear. I've said before and I'll say again. I think you boys will go alright. Settled squad. Working together. It can't be denied that you've improved, tho I still say you're a long way off being the United standard which made you the biggest name in world football.

If you're happy with the direction you're going in then good for you. I wouldn't be.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What stats? Can't I have a discussion without having to compare against other players?
Not when the stats you used to bag a player was the same as the stats of a player you love

Called “one eyed” lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not when the stats you used to bag a player was the same as the stats of a player you love

Called “one eyed” lol
The thing is ... it really isn't.

Look. I hate Man U. I'm an obvious WUM. Everyone on here knows this, which means it's hard for me to have a discussion as anything I say gets taken as an attempted wind up. My own fault.

But .. with Pogba. I honestly don't know what he's done over the past how many ever years to firstly come cose to justify his price tag, and that admiration of so many United fans.

Last year he didn't have good players around him. Previously it was a man management by the coach. This year everyone was / is talking about his combination with Bruno.

I don't see it. I really don't.

AS for Hendo. The stats merchants destroyed him for many years, and still try to. His role in the team is much more than that, and it's evident for anyone to see. As captain he took Liverpool to the EPL title, won the CL, got to another CL final, a EL final. It's easier to see his role in the team when the team is performing so well under his guidance.

Pogba? What exactly has he done?

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Won the World Cup?
Just shows with a good team around him anything is possible

Instead of buying players maybe we should be getting rid of the shit we have.

The below should be shopped out
Rojo lindelof smalling lindgard grant jones
Pereira

Bring down the bills and get some quality in the place

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The thing is ... it really isn't.

Look. I hate Man U. I'm an obvious WUM. Everyone on here knows this, which means it's hard for me to have a discussion as anything I say gets taken as an attempted wind up. My own fault.

But .. with Pogba. I honestly don't know what he's done over the past how many ever years to firstly come cose to justify his price tag, and that admiration of so many United fans.

Last year he didn't have good players around him. Previously it was a man management by the coach. This year everyone was / is talking about his combination with Bruno.

I don't see it. I really don't.

AS for Hendo. The stats merchants destroyed him for many years, and still try to. His role in the team is much more than that, and it's evident for anyone to see. As captain he took Liverpool to the EPL title, won the CL, got to another CL final, a EL final. It's easier to see his role in the team when the team is performing so well under his guidance.

U need to watch the skill of there player without your Liverpool eyes
United look bad without him

It’s no coincidence when he n rashford were out for months we looked like a reserve grade Sydney team
Your hatred for a World Cup winning starting midfielder is blinding you
Henderson is just a tolman with quality around him

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
U need to watch the skill of there player without your Liverpool eyes
United look bad without him

It’s no coincidence when he n rashford were out for months we looked like a reserve grade Sydney team
Your hatred for a World Cup winning starting midfielder is blinding you
Henderson is just a tolman with quality around him
Hahaha I'm not going to bite about HEndo mate.

As for Pogba. Agree to disagree mate but honestly can't believe you lot still think he's the bees knees like you do. Let's see how he goes this yaer with 'quality' around him. Certainly has helped the first few rounds ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Won the World Cup?

Pereira

WHen buying a player for the amount you did I'd expect him to be able to have a much bigger impact on those around him. HE hasn't. Simple. Well, not a positive impact anyway.

Agree with the rest, though I'd add Maguire, De Gea, at the very least to the ones to get rid of. Pogba also

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Won the World Cup?

Pereira

Those defiantly needed tapping, I think ole has done a good job losing the dead wood, but obviously can’t get rid of the lot in one season
Be interesting the next transfer window and what’s left of this one to see who goes

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Those defiantly needed tapping, I think ole has done a good job losing the dead wood, but obviously can’t get rid of the lot in one season
Be interesting the next transfer window and what’s left of this one to see who goes
And the one after that. And the one after that. Constant excuses.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And the one after that. And the one after that. Constant excuses.
Hang on, Liverpool had 3 put on em by a championship team promoted
Only won because of the liVARpool penalty’s awarded...
Otherwise out gunned

Then couldn’t score against Chelsea until they were down to ten men....

I’d be looking into them, the scrappy wins have covered major problems

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hang on, Liverpool had 3 put on em by a championship team promoted
Only won because of the liVARpool penalty’s awarded...
Otherwise out gunned

Then couldn’t score against Chelsea until they were down to ten men....

I’d be looking into them, the scrappy wins have covered major problems
As for Liverpool being outgunned, won't bite but good try. Chelsea? We won.

The BIG difference is that Liverpool have a way of playing which is easily identifiable. The direction we're going in is clear. We do spend big money on occassions but when we do it's on GREAT players that improve the team. Not shit players i.e. Maguire, Pogba, that make Man U worse.

If you don't want to talk about Man U's issues, then OK. Each to their own. I just don't understand how you can be so blind or naive personally?