Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Honest question. Do you guys still think ole is the right man for the club?

I'm absolutely amazed by the support he's getting in the media and from ex players. Shit. He spent 140m plus in the summer, didn't he? Surely he's gotta go ... Not that I want him to by any means!
All you have to do is ask yourself would he have got the job if he wasn't a past player here? Should have thanked him for the job he done caretaking and hired someone with the coaching record required to manage at the highest levels.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look. We can compare Liverpool / Man U all you want but I just wanted to ask an honest question without bringing football rivalries into it ...

Without knowing much on the internal goings on of Man U from the outside it's clear that your board has at the very least supported your managers in buying players. I read somewhere that you've spent 840m pounds on players since Fergie left. Hardly a board not backing the manager, is it? For the record, I think those American owners of yours are cancer, much the same as the c*nts we had before FSG. But, to argue that Ole shouldn't be held accountable for this mess is crazy.

I reckon you're delusional mate, but I've told you that. Whether or not Ole has been supported, he looks absolutely lost out there at times. Totally out of his depth. His signings this year. Maquire. Last few games really not good. Wan-Bissaka. Burnley had something like 60% of their attack aimed at him. There's a reason why. Liverpool did the same. James was pretty good early on but too much on his shoulders now.

I won't even go down the path of comparing Klopp's first year to Ole's as that's a whole different story ...
Oles had 1 year......
In the last ten years Man U have spent just over 1 billion in transfer market
For 2 premier leagues
1 Europa
2 fa cups
2 league cups

That’s piss poor from this club

The same time Liverpool have spent just over a billion on transfers

For
1 champion league
1 super cup
1 club cup
1 league cup

Klopp got 4-5 years before he won a sausage .....

But that’s the difference in clubs
We’ve won those trophy’s and 5hats piss poor
You’ve won those trophy’s and best thing since slice bread

See the different standards, one clubs has had a horrible 10 years
Ones had a fantastic time....

Show that to someone who doesn’t support the game or either team
And ask em which one is worse or better in regards to success for same money?

And get them to pick the one that doesn’t think that’s good enough
And pick the one that’s thinks it’s the best ever

That’s the difference in what both clubs measure success by

One settles the other doesnt

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
club is fked plain and simple and its very frustrating

we are the new liverpool - if they dont sign anyone n January i can see mass protests happening, the board has backed ole so lets be honest he wont last the season and it starts all again

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
club is fked plain and simple and its very frustrating

we are the new liverpool - if they dont sign anyone n January i can see mass protests happening, the board has backed ole so lets be honest he wont last the season and it starts all again
We need no signings, we need more losses
Then maybe something will happen
Worst thing is we’re sitting 5th
We need to be 7-8th before shit hits the fan and something happens
God I hope it’s not 3 decades between drinks, not even sure how Liverpool managed that one

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oles had 1 year......
For 2 premier leagues
1 Europa
2 fa cups
2 league cups

For
1 champion league
1 super cup
1 club cup
1 league cup

Delusional. Thank God a majority of Man U fans are as .... slow as you

Your obsession with Liverpool is over the top mate. Seriously. Your answer to your problems is to compare yourself to Liverpool?

Either way mate. Good luck with it. Long live Ole!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Delusional. Thank God a majority of Man U fans are as .... slow as you

Your obsession with Liverpool is over the top mate. Seriously. Your answer to your problems is to compare yourself to Liverpool?

Either way mate. Good luck with it. Long live Ole!
Great answer...
Showed you facts you didn’t like lol

Found a sore spot

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great answer...

Found a sore spot
Hahaha

Not at all mate. Just wanted to talk about Man U without having to compare them to other teams. It seems you've got the Ole disease of having to reference Liverpool / Klopp in every sentence. Remember we used to do the same with Fergie and your glory years.

Not going to talk about Liverpool / Klopp as it's obvious you're on a wind up as you're quite obviously wrong. However, I LOVE the fact you're trying to wind me up. Wish more would do it!

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oles had 1 year......
For 2 premier leagues
1 Europa
2 fa cups
2 league cups

For
1 champion league
1 super cup
1 club cup
1 league cup

One of these clubs came from obscurity to win the above mentioned and is heading forward, the other came from being the undeniable and undisputed best to being unable to beat Burnley.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha

Not at all mate. Just wanted to talk about Man U without having to compare them to other teams. It seems you've got the Ole disease of having to reference Liverpool / Klopp in every sentence. Remember we used to do the same with Fergie and your glory years.

Not going to talk about Liverpool / Klopp as it's obvious you're on a wind up as you're quite obviously wrong. However, I LOVE the fact you're trying to wind me up. Wish more would do it!

Hehehhehe

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great answer...

Found a sore spot
So you know and want to talk about facts ... Man U's current squad apparently cost 100m more than Liverpool's current squad. Just saying ...

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So you know and want to talk about facts ... Man U's current squad apparently cost 100m more than Liverpool's current squad. Just saying ...
And we’ve had about 400m injured all year .....
The kids cost nothing from the acedemy

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honest question. Do you guys still think ole is the right man for the club?

I'm absolutely amazed by the support he's getting in the media and from ex players. Shit. He spent 140m plus in the summer, didn't he? Surely he's gotta go ... Not that I want him to by any means!
No manager in the world could win anything with this team. Not Klopp or Pep.

We have a paper thin squad, our most talented player has been out most the season, our two most inform players are both out with long term injuries now. We’ve lost 8-9(?) players the past two transfer windows and brought in 3.

I actually think 5th place and still being in contention for the Europa and FA Cup isn’t too bad all things considering.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

We have a paper thin squad, our most talented player has been out most the season, our two most inform players are both out with long term injuries now. We’ve lost 8-9(?) players the past two transfer windows and brought in 3.

I actually think 5th place and still being in contention for the Europa and FA Cup isn’t too bad all things considering.
Yup, no one turning that squad into world beaters and then the injury’s on top to key players for bulk part of the season
No idea how they are 5th.....
Can’t see us finishing that high tbh

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ole is out of his depth it's that simple. He is definitely in the top 3 worst managers in the league.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

You guys are on a very very slippery & steep slope if you think it "isn't too bad all things considering". If you honestly can't see that Ole is out of his depth and not good enough for your club then I don't know what else I can say.

I can't talk about Pep but it's like the world thinks Liverpool have had no injuries this year. Allison, Matip, Lovren, Fabinho, Keita, Ox, Shaq, Clyne have all faced lengthy time on the sidelines with other players like Milner, Mane, Salah having some off the pitch too. Every club gets injuries, you can't blame that for poor form especially if you're Man U.

"A paper thin squad"? You spent 100m more than Liverpool on that squad and a lot more than other teams.

If you honestly say to yourself that the loss against Burnley and Liverpool only comes down to injuries then you're crazy mate. You're in a very very bad way and I'd be very concerned about having Ole in charge or having input into future signings. If I were a Man U fan that is.

As a Liverpool fan I'm loving this shit and have been telling every Man U supported in England that they're right to support Ole

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ole is out of his depth it's that simple. He is definitely in the top 3 worst managers in the league.
I completely agree. This isn't about rivalry. I honestly think he's lost. The way he's constantly comparing himself to Klopp and Liverpool is embarrassing. His comments about Man City putting a full strength side out against them in Calbaro Cup as a sign that United are on the right path is embarrassing.

I'm sorry, if I were a United fan I'd be utterly ... embarrassed having him as manager. Long may he continue in my mind. Long may he continue

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You guys are on a very very slippery & steep slope if you think it "isn't too bad all things considering". If you honestly can't see that Ole is out of his depth and not good enough for your club then I don't know what else I can say.

I can't talk about Pep but it's like the world thinks Liverpool have had no injuries this year. Allison, Matip, Lovren, Fabinho, Keita, Ox, Shaq, Clyne have all faced lengthy time on the sidelines with other players like Milner, Mane, Salah having some off the pitch too. Every club gets injuries, you can't blame that for poor form especially if you're Man U.

"A paper thin squad"? You spent 100m more than Liverpool on that squad and a lot more than other teams.

If you honestly say to yourself that the loss against Burnley and Liverpool only comes down to injuries then you're crazy mate. You're in a very very bad way and I'd be very concerned about having Ole in charge or having input into future signings. If I were a Man U fan that is.

As a Liverpool fan I'm loving this shit and have been telling every Man U supported in England that they're right to support Ole
Can you honestly say that if Klopp was in charge of this Man Utd squad then they'd be doing much better?

You do understand we are playing with a midfield of Matic, Fred and Pereira? Matic and Pereira are now championship level.

Losing Pogba and Rashford would be like you guys losing VVD and Salah for an extended period. Salah and Mane have missed three games between them all season so you can't even compare the injury records, the only real meaningful absence Liverpool have had is Allison.

Yes Man Utd have a paper thin squad, its not opinion, its literally a fact. We have 6 healthy first team attacking players left for 4 positions (ST, LW, RW, CAM) which includes an 18 year old Greenwood who will now have to play a bigger role this season than expected. We have TWO healthy central midfielders left for TWO slots. We are literally one injury away from having to throw in another 18 year old from the academy, we literally have no one else. You're trying to create a false narrative and its clear that you've hardly watched any of our games this season.

Ole has done a lot of good work that our past managers simply wouldn't do. He finally cleared the deadwood from our squad, finally we don't have to witness Young, Smalling, Darmian, Sanchez, Fellaini etc in Man Utd jerseys again, he's promoted Greenwood and nurtured him perfectly, the growth in Rashfords and McTominays game has been immeasurable and even the change in Martials attitude to not be so lazy during games has been good to see. One of the best big game managers around, wins against Chelsea x2, Leicester, Spurs, Man City and being the only team to take points against Liverpool all in half a season is very impressive. He obviously struggles against the smaller teams but he literally has no players which are capable of breaking down compact defences.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can you honestly say that if Klopp was in charge of this Man Utd squad then they'd be doing much better?

You do understand we are playing with a midfield of Matic, Fred and Pereira? Matic and Pereira are now championship level.

Losing Pogba and Rashford would be like you guys losing VVD and Salah for an extended period. Salah and Mane have missed three games between them all season so you can't even compare the injury records, the only real meaningful absence Liverpool have had is Allison.

Yes Man Utd have a paper thin squad, its not opinion, its literally a fact. We have 6 healthy first team attacking players left for 4 positions (ST, LW, RW, CAM) which includes an 18 year old Greenwood who will now have to play a bigger role this season than expected. We have TWO healthy central midfielders left for TWO slots. We are literally one injury away from having to throw in another 18 year old from the academy, we literally have no one else. You're trying to create a false narrative and its clear that you've hardly watched any of our games this season.

Ole has done a lot of good work that our past managers simply wouldn't do. He finally cleared the deadwood from our squad, finally we don't have to witness Young, Smalling, Darmian, Sanchez, Fellaini etc in Man Utd jerseys again, he's promoted Greenwood and nurtured him perfectly, the growth in Rashfords and McTominays game has been immeasurable and even the change in Martials attitude to not be so lazy during games has been good to see. One of the best big game managers around, wins against Chelsea x2, Leicester, Spurs, Man City and being the only team to take points against Liverpool all in half a season is very impressive. He obviously struggles against the smaller teams but he literally has no players which are capable of breaking down compact defences.
Yes. I can honestly say that if Klopp were in charge of Man U atm you'd be doing much better. I just can't get my head around how blind you guys are.

Look, do you even know the squad Liverpool had when Klopp arrived? He took over halfway through the year without signing anyone and managed to get us to two finals. It's like you think he had an absolutely brilliant team to start with. He took over because we were playing like crap, remember? Halfway through the season without adding anyone, nor havin ghte ability to train properly with them.

Our defence included players like Mingolet, Clyne, Skrtel, Sahko, and Moreno ... I wish supporters would actually give Klopp credit for what he's done rather than to talk down his achievements and try to claim he's had a magnificent squad from the very beginning. No ....

Compare that to Maguire, Wan-Bissaka, De-Gea, Lindelof, Shaw, Williams you had against Liverpool 2 games ago. Come on mate. You can't say Man U have a worse defence on paper. You spent over 250m on that defence alone. Klopp had rubbish to start off with, let's be honest.

As for Allison being the only meaningful absence. Really? We lost Matip for a majority of the season and he's still injured. He was in the team the 2nd half of the year and was better than VVD in many games towards the end. Then the guy, Lovren, that stepped into his place when he was injured got himself injured for 8+ games so we went to our 3rd and last choice centre back. Fabinho was in absolutely magnificent form. Standout player and I think a majority of fans would say he was probably the best before he got injured. All of us were shitting ourselves when he was out. We don't have attacking midfielders so having that option is absolutely massive. To lose Ox and Keita, the two potential sparks in midfield, was a huge huge blow.

Do I understand that you're playing with certain players below the required level? What I understand is that the manager should be getting the best out of the players he has. He isn't. And if you think he is, you're crazy. Pogba was playing absolutely trash for you guys, you know that. Hhe's talented but rarely showed it for United. Losing Rashford was bad but that's very recent. You've been gash with him in the side.

You give credit for Ole getting rid of players. Fair enough. But then you refuse to aknowledge that he hasn't bought enough or well? Strange mate. With the players you have you should be doing much much better. Yes, you're coming 5th but if you want to kid yourself that Ole is the right guy for you then OK.

Am I an expert on Man U? All I know is that you're shit :grinning: But being serious, of course I don't know as much as you. No doubt you're having injury problems and that doesn't make it easier for Ole. But you've been shit all year mate. All year. Your defence, which has enough players, is getting worse. Even though you injected 130m into during the summe so that should be your strongest part of the team. That's down to the manager. There's no hiding from it.

I'm happy for him to stay! Just stop comparing him to Klopp or Liverpool as it's completely different worlds.

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes. I can honestly say that if Klopp were in charge of Man U atm you'd be doing much better. I just can't get my head around how blind you guys are.

Look, do you even know the squad Liverpool had when Klopp arrived? He took over halfway through the year without signing anyone and managed to get us to two finals. It's like you think he had an absolutely brilliant team to start with. He took over because we were playing like crap, remember? Halfway through the season without adding anyone, nor havin ghte ability to train properly with them.

Our defence included players like Mingolet, Clyne, Skrtel, Sahko, and Moreno ... I wish supporters would actually give Klopp credit for what he's done rather than to talk down his achievements and try to claim he's had a magnificent squad from the very beginning. No ....

Compare that to Maguire, Wan-Bissaka, De-Gea, Lindelof, Shaw, Williams you had against Liverpool 2 games ago. Come on mate. You can't say Man U have a worse defence on paper. You spent over 250m on that defence alone. Klopp had rubbish to start off with, let's be honest.

As for Allison being the only meaningful absence. Really? We lost Matip for a majority of the season and he's still injured. He was in the team the 2nd half of the year and was better than VVD in many games towards the end. Then the guy, Lovren, that stepped into his place when he was injured got himself injured for 8+ games so we went to our 3rd and last choice centre back. Fabinho was in absolutely magnificent form. Standout player and I think a majority of fans would say he was probably the best before he got injured. All of us were shitting ourselves when he was out. We don't have attacking midfielders so having that option is absolutely massive. To lose Ox and Keita, the two potential sparks in midfield, was a huge huge blow.

Do I understand that you're playing with certain players below the required level? What I understand is that the manager should be getting the best out of the players he has. He isn't. And if you think he is, you're crazy. Pogba was playing absolutely trash for you guys, you know that. Hhe's talented but rarely showed it for United. Losing Rashford was bad but that's very recent. You've been gash with him in the side.

You give credit for Ole getting rid of players. Fair enough. But then you refuse to aknowledge that he hasn't bought enough or well? Strange mate. With the players you have you should be doing much much better. Yes, you're coming 5th but if you want to kid yourself that Ole is the right guy for you then OK.

Am I an expert on Man U? All I know is that you're shit :grinning: But being serious, of course I don't know as much as you. No doubt you're having injury problems and that doesn't make it easier for Ole. But you've been shit all year mate. All year. Your defence, which has enough players, is getting worse. Even though you injected 130m into during the summe so that should be your strongest part of the team. That's down to the manager. There's no hiding from it.

I'm happy for him to stay! Just stop comparing him to Klopp or Liverpool as it's completely different worlds.
That was a big lot of dribble
Let’s remember klopp dome notjing for 4-5 years
He wouldn’t of lasted at United coz they would of sacked him in that time frame
Problem is ole won’t get 4-5 years of crap
Or will any manager at United

Klopp finished 8th first season
Would of been sacked