Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tell you what, really think that this Rochdale game might've been the turning point for Man U. Big result against a big team. Onwards and upwards for Man U I say.
Hopefully liverpool take out the English cup so they can have the second trophy for the decade...... or 2

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully liverpool take out the English cup so they can have the second trophy for the decade...... or 2
Oh the bitterness ;) Oh the bitterness ... Should start referring to you as a Blue I think ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I tell you what. There were a few times there when I thought Man U might actually get into the box. Getting closer to scoring a goal. I can feel it. Ole's at the wheel and nothing can stop Man U I tell you.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I tell you what. There were a few times there when I thought Man U might actually get into the box. Getting closer to scoring a goal. I can feel it. Ole's at the wheel and nothing can stop Man U I tell you.
Bout as close as you blokes taking the domestic title .......

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bout as close as you blokes taking the domestic title .......
Love it. The only bloke on here who gives and good as he takes it :grinning:

Leaving the mighty Liverpool out of it ... you boys surely have to be worrying about the direction of United atm.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love it. The only bloke on here who gives and good as he takes it :grinning:

Leaving the mighty Liverpool out of it ... you boys surely have to be worrying about the direction of United atm.
We’re about as handy as a bottle of chips at the moment...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
"Get the contract out. Put it on the table. Let him sign it, let him put whatever number he likes, for what he’s done since he’s come in. Let him sign the contract and go Ole’s at the wheel man, he’s doing it, he’s doing his thing. Man United are back."

Have to agree with this assessment. Thought Man U showed some real promise today and were close to getting a shot on goal. Those youngsters really shone and with a few signings I do think the future is really bright. Roll on Liverpool I say.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"Get the contract out. Put it on the table. Let him sign it, let him put whatever number he likes, for what he’s done since he’s come in. Let him sign the contract and go Ole’s at the wheel man, he’s doing it, he’s doing his thing. Man United are back."

Have to agree with this assessment. Thought Man U showed some real promise today and were close to getting a shot on goal. Those youngsters really shone and with a few signings I do think the future is really bright. Roll on Liverpool I say.
God I couldn’t handle 30 years without a title
6 years is too long

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
God I couldn’t handle 30 years without a title
6 years is too long
Mate. It's been terrible.

You end up holding onto the past. Recalling the glory years to combat other supporters whose teams are playing better than you. You go over trophy counts. Just live int he past. It's been horrible I've got to say.

Looking at you though ... I'd say you're already there with how much you're looking at the past. Good luck with it mate :grinning:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate. It's been terrible.

You end up holding onto the past. Recalling the glory years to combat other supporters whose teams are playing better than you. You go over trophy counts. Just live int he past. It's been horrible I've got to say.

Looking at you though ... I'd say you're already there with how much you're looking at the past. Good luck with it mate :grinning:
There’s the past then there’s like Adam and Eve past like you blokes lol
8point lead I don’t think that will be chased down how man city are playing
Race will be over by end of January
United couldn’t score with a fist full of fifty’s in a brothel

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There’s the past then there’s like Adam and Eve past like you blokes lol
8point lead I don’t think that will be chased down how man city are playing
Race will be over by end of January
United couldn’t score with a fist full of fifty’s in a brothel
Haha have to agree with you though. The amount we feed off the past it over-the-top, was always jealous of the success you lot had as it was the present.

HOnestly think there's a long way to go int he EPL. We've gotta play Spurs, you lot and City in the next 4 games so if we lost 2 of those then ...