Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very clumsy challenge by Pogba going to screw us for the derby.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bunch of wasteful c#*+s deserved what they got today. Game should have finished 4-2. Lukaku had a great game. Martial knows how to miss a sitter lately.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I really needed that after yesterday hahaha.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah agree on both accounts. Lingard has stepped it up this year. On a side note how long are Pogba’s legs, when you think the ball is away from him he sticks out his foot and takes it back like a octopus. Mata deserves special mention too, Mikhy has completely gone off the boil. I reckon he knows he is gone

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Mikhy has completely gone off the boil. I reckon he knows he is gone
he played miki and he played shit - he did the same with rooney last year so when he sold him so everyone wouldnt get upset. in saying that i believe miki is class and can get his form back

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he played miki and he played shit - he did the same with rooney last year so when he sold him so everyone wouldnt get upset. in saying that i believe miki is class and can get his form back
Mikhy when he is on, is a freak. Would rather keep him

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
He played shit today

But in other news

Jose Mourinho is the man

Mourinho, the ex-Chelsea manager, said on Thursday he had not lost his passion, despite not “behaving as a clown on the touchline”, perceived as a swipe at Conte and Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp.

In response on Friday, the Italian, 48, tapped his temple and said the Portuguese was suffering from “demenza senile”, literally translated as senile dementia. Chelsea later insisted Conte meant amnesia.

“I think he [Mourinho] has to see himself in the past, maybe he was speaking about himself in the past, yeah?” said Conte. “Maybe sometimes, someone forgets what they said or his behaviour and sometimes I think there is, I don’t know the name, demenza senile, when you are a bit [taps his temple].”

Asked to clarify what Conte meant, Chelsea coach Carlo Cudicini, who helps Conte with translation, said: “It is like amnesia, when you can’t remember things

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
ANDDDDDD HIS REPLY THIS MORNING

José Mourinho on Antonio Conte: “I don't need the Chelsea manager to say I made mistakes in the past and will in future. What I will say is I will never be banned for match fixing.”

The fire has been reignited. Mourinho just buried conte

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ANDDDDDD HIS REPLY THIS MORNING

José Mourinho on Antonio Conte: “I don't need the Chelsea manager to say I made mistakes in the past and will in future. What I will say is I will never be banned for match fixing.”

The fire has been reignited. Mourinho just buried conte

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42593073

Antonio Conte: Chelsea boss calls Jose Mourinho 'a little man'

Mourinho comments show he is a little man - Conte
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has called Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho "a little man" as the pair continued to trade insults.

On Friday, Mourinho said he would "never be suspended for match-fixing",appearing to talk about Conte.

The Italian received a four-month suspension while at Juventus in 2012-13 for failing to report match-fixing at his previous club Siena.

In 2016, Conte was cleared by a court of any wrongdoing in the matter.

"I think when there are these types of comments, comments where you try to offend the person and don't know the truth, then you are a little man," Conte told BBC Sport on Saturday after his side's 0-0 draw at Norwich Cityin the FA Cup third round.

What else did Conte say?
In numerous interviews to the media on Saturday, Conte repeatedly called Mourinho "a little man".

He told BBC Radio 5 live: "When is the game against United? We can meet in a room. To try and explain about these comments. I don't know if he is ready to meet me in a room, just me and him.

"I'm not surprised [at the comments]. He has to know before he speaks because he is suffering from amnesia."

'He is fake' - what Conte said at the news conference
Antonio Conte continued to talk about former Chelsea boss Mourinho in the post-match news conference and explained further what had happened in Italy.

"It's true I was banned for four months by the sporting justice for failure to report," Conte, 48, said. "Then I asked for a retrial by court and then they declared it nonsense.

"Before you make these kind of comments you must pay great attention, because you show you are a little man.

"In the past he was a little man in many circumstances, he's a little man in the present and for sure he will be a little man in the future. I consider him a little man and I consider him a man with a very low profile."

I've never been suspended for match-fixing - Mourinho
Conte also criticised 54-year-old Mourinho, who wore a shirt with the initials 'CR' at a Manchester United news conference in February 2017, in support of another former Chelsea manager, Claudio Ranieri, who had just been sacked by Leicester City.

"I remember with Ranieri when he [Mourinho] offended him for his English," added Conte. "And then when Ranieri was sacked he put on a shirt for Ranieri. You are fake, you are fake.

"I think in this last period he's suffering a bit of amnesia. When you become older there is this type of risk. Also for me and for you.

"If you want to fight this person, you try to kill this person. And then after two years you try to help this person because maybe it's good for you, for your profile."

Best of enemies - a history of confrontation
7 January, 2018: Conte says: "When you try to hurt a person, especially if you know very well the truth of what happens, the court proved my innocence, when you do this it means you are a little man."

6 January, 2018: Mourinho says his "clown" comment was not about Conte, but also says: "What never happened to me - and will never happen - is to be suspended for match-fixing. That never happened to me and will never happen." Conte received a four-month suspension while at Juventus in the 2012-13 season for failing to report match-fixing at his previous club Siena, but in 2016 was cleared by a court of any wrongdoing in the matter.

5 January, 2018: Conte says Mourinho "forgets what he said in the past or his behaviours".

What does Conte think of Mourinho's 'clown' comments?
4 January, 2018: Mourinho says he does not "behave as a clown on the touchline", but it is not clear whether he is talking about himself, Conte or any of the other Premier League managers.

19 October, 2017: Conte says Mourinho needs to "look at himself" and stop talking about his former side.

29 July, 2017: Conte says he must avoid "a Mourinho season" as the champions attempt to defend their Premier League title.

14 March, 2017: Mourinho tells Chelsea fans "I'm still number one" after being heckled during his side's FA Cup loss at Stamford Bridge.

12 February, 2017: Conte says he does not like Mourinho's "joking" after the Manchester United boss said Chelsea cannot be caught because they are a "defensive team".

23 October, 2016: Conte says he was "not mocking anyone" after appearing to antagonise Mourinho in Manchester United's 4-0 defeat at Stamford Bridge.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if he who shall not be named (I don’t want to jinx it) does join us, is he worthy of the No. 7 shirt?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So if he who shall not be named (I don’t want to jinx it) does join us, is he worthy of the No. 7 shirt?
As if you even want him at your club, especially with his crazy contract demands.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As if you even want him at your club, especially with his crazy contract demands.
Because he is a quality player with a winning mentality that we need. I think his style of play will suit us and to say up yours to Pep

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Because he is a quality player with a winning mentality that we need. I think his style of play will suit us and to say up yours to Pep
He feels like high maintenance and his demands seem pretty unreasonable. I guess Jose is the type of manager that could put him in his place though.