Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not even bothered about us parking the bus, considering Jose's impressive record when it comes to knowing how to the work the points to make sure were first I have full trust in him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thanks for the snore fest guys, zzzzzzzz

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did you actually believe Mourinho was going to play his new formation of 9 strikers
No, but i thought you guys would of shown a little bit more going forward considering how fragile we are at the back, wouldn't of taken THAT much risk lol.

You guys were lucky not to lose in the end though based on how you played, we should of put atleast 2 on you guys if we were more clinical and fucking DDG wasn't so good.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Boring game - what a snooze fest

On the other hand did you guys watch city play. That’s the way we need to play they are destroying teams

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Also god Ashley Young is annoying as a player

Darmiam should of come off put young at the back and rashford in front of him

Martial went back into hiding

Matic and herrara doesn’t work

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, but i thought you guys would of shown a little bit more going forward considering how fragile we are at the back, wouldn't of taken THAT much risk lol.

You guys were lucky not to lose in the end though based on how you played, we should of put atleast 2 on you guys if we were more clinical and fucking DDG wasn't so good.
It was literally a game of chess between 2 managers. One offensive and the other pragmatic. I was going to say but Mourinho did mention it that our midfield options are quite limited and was waiting for Klopp to push forward one of the midfielders and leaving you guys vulnerable on the counter but that didn't happen. I was watching the game in dribs and drabs (sick kids) but Liverpool were clearly the dominant side so it's just logical to want to take away one point.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mourinho is a bitch in away games agaist top 6 teams

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Huge win. If they can jag a win against Chelsea, that would build some huge momentum with players coming back. This Christmas period is going to be massive

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
When the fuck is that **** Lukaku going to score? Need it to happen for Fifa reasons lol.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't get all the Mourinho hate at the moment? You would think right now with the injury list we have. Guy is trying to get results and bank points. I don't care how we get it done right now. Results are paramount now

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't get all the Mourinho hate at the moment? You would think right now with the injury list we have. Guy is trying to get results and bank points. I don't care how we get it done right now. Results are paramount now

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuckin Rojo.

Needs to be sold in December... fuck waiting for January

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man we butchered some chances .... should have scored 7. Say what you want about Lingard I’m glad he is a red