Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Went to watch the “key moments” replay on YouTube.

Apparently 3 red cards were not deemed “key enough”.. so stupid.

Willian was red. Didn’t see Mitros or Silvas - but apparently the manager abused the ref in the VAR process, taking a swipe at the lack of VAR on an earlier incident where they could get of had a pen.

International break now. Wtf am I gonna do next weekend

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Went to watch the “key moments” replay on YouTube.

Apparently 3 red cards were not deemed “key enough”.. so stupid.

Willian was red. Didn’t see Mitros or Silvas - but apparently the manager abused the ref in the VAR process, taking a swipe at the lack of VAR on an earlier incident where they could get of had a pen.

International break now. Wtf am I gonna do next weekend
Mitros abused ref then pushed him and kept abusing him about Willian red lol
Dumb

And the mangers red was abusing ref while he was looking at VAR screen, before any card was produced dumb

Thats procedure to look at

William saved a certain goal, but a certain red

Then complain about it lol

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brighton wont be an easy game in the semi final though it wouldn't surprise me if it ends up as a manchester final

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brighton wont be an easy game in the semi final though it wouldn't surprise me if it ends up as a manchester final
Very tough draw
They have been exceptional this season

Fulham we’re the better team last night until the brains snaps
William handball I understand coz it was going in, and there’s a chance the penalty misses but red card also

But mitrovic and the coach blowing up about a 100% penalty and red card to Willian was just stupid
Cost em the game atleast 10 men 1-1 you can try and hold out for a shootout

Anyway we looked extremely tired, very tired
Few troops missing but hopefully get a few back soon

Sancho was very good on the left I thought
Other than that looked very larthargic

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very tough draw
They have been exceptional this season

Fulham we’re the better team last night until the brains snaps
William handball I understand coz it was going in, and there’s a chance the penalty misses but red card also

But mitrovic and the coach blowing up about a 100% penalty and red card to Willian was just stupid
Cost em the game atleast 10 men 1-1 you can try and hold out for a shootout

Anyway we looked extremely tired, very tired
Few troops missing but hopefully get a few back soon

Sancho was very good on the left I thought
Other than that looked very larthargic
sheesh i just noticed use have to play 9 games in April with 3 of those in the space of a week after international break

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The club needs to have serious conversations with the likes of Rashford and Bruno about their availabilities for their national teams with how many games they’ve played recently.

Even if we go far in Europa and we beat Brighton, the finals of both cups are 3 days apart….

Hopefully we get a few wins in the league straight after the international break and really solidify that third spot before the semis of both cups start.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Martial and Eriksen must return soon. Eriksen was meant to be out till second week of April, so hopefully shortly after the break, but he will need a few games to get back to speed after a 4 month layoff.

And we need Martial back ASAP, Weghorst has started every game since he signed for the club, and now with Garnacho out for the season, we need more options.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
sheesh i just noticed use have to play 9 games in April with 3 of those in the space of a week after international break
Crazy season because of when the World Cup was
It will really hurt us especially with finals of europa and fa cup

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Martial and Eriksen must return soon. Eriksen was meant to be out till second week of April, so hopefully shortly after the break, but he will need a few games to get back to speed after a 4 month layoff.

And we need Martial back ASAP, Weghorst has started every game since he signed for the club, and now with Garnacho out for the season, we need more options.
He was meant to be out until late April - but ETH reckons he will be back shortly after the international break.

Hopefully comes back mid-Classemero suspension.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rashford pulled out of England duty. Apparently a knock but I think he should be fine, he played on after getting hurt for a while. Will be good for him to get a week off.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was meant to be out until late April - but ETH reckons he will be back shortly after the international break.

Hopefully comes back mid-Classemero suspension.
We miss him so much, we struggle to break down teams without him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Deadline was pushed back to allow for Jimmy boy and Sheik sick ****
Are you guys actually going to get sold? I can't be arsed following these stories anymore..

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you guys actually going to get sold? I can't be arsed following these stories anymore..
The TLDR version of it is:
1) Glazers will sell if they get close to the offer they want (rumoured to be 6b)
2) There are 2 known bids of majority ownership (sheik sick c.unt and Jimbo). There are other bids of minority ownership, of which we do not want
3) Sale will happen before the next window if approved