Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fukn just realised we have 6 games in just over 2 weeks with 3-4 day turn around including playing Barca twice and an EFL cup final.... THATS FUKN RIDICULOUS SCHEDULING!

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let's be bluntly honest, he likely did it, but when your wallet is endless and you have access to the top legal staff, there is always a way. We can only speculate end of the day if he comes back no word of a doubt under Ten hag solidifying that striker role would be a joy to watch.

I doubt Ten hag brings him back though. it's a tough decision to make undeniably the main concern is disrupting the dressing room which in all likelihood is overexaggerated its more so the club's image. Time will tell with all that Ten hag has had to deal with from the Ronaldo fallout and other issues you would imagine he would avoid it.

Morally it's a no, winning games and having what was one of the most exciting and talented youngsters building that foundation for years to come on the other hand is great from a fan's perspective. The most astute approach is effectively to avoid it and move on or perhaps loaning him and letting time tell.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fukn just realised we have 6 games in just over 2 weeks with 3-4 day turn around including playing Barca twice and an EFL cup final.... THATS FUKN RIDICULOUS SCHEDULING!
Yup, all because of the greedy fifa pricks and World Cup in middle of the season

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I said it to prove your full of shit and your reaction says exactly that. On one hand you say "move on and accept him" yet on the other you get all defensive. Obviously I hope nothing happens to anyone's daughter but just say what you really mean next time..."I want him to play because he's a good footballer and I want to win".

Did you not see the pictures, the recordings, etc? You can hear him forcing himself on her, hitting her, fucking her....all while she says no. Then when she asks why she has to do this he hits her with "Because I asked you politely and you wouldn't do it. I asked you politely and you wouldn't do it. What else do you want me to do". There's then the whole issue of the police IGNORING him breaching bail conditions multiple times and making contact with her during the investigation.

We all know what he's done and the only reason he's getting away with it is because of money. This poor girl was asking for help yet all the people around her were too concerned about the $$$$$ they were going to miss out on. They're now together again so hopefully this doesn't have a tragic ending.
Can you blame the desperateChester supporters for wanting a scumbag back?

They haven’t won anything besides a Carabao comedy cup for 10 years

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
martial antony mctominay not playing tomorrow against leeds.
I have a feeling use will drop points to leeds tomorrow

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah going to be tough.

No VDB, Eriksen, Case, Martial, McTominay and of course, no Phil Jones.

We play them twice in 4 days (both in the league). My gut says we will win win, draw one.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah going to be tough.

No VDB, Eriksen, Case, Martial, McTominay and of course, no Phil Jones.

We play them twice in 4 days (both in the league). My gut says we will win win, draw one.
antony also out as well

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Qatar's buying you, football is over lol.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck that guy.

Started strong but everyone has found him out.

Can already see our future with him - sell to RM at a loss.
well yeah if you shut down his left foot he offers nothing

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Add Casemiro Erickson van de beek dalot
I won’t be suprised
I can see us dropping off by March
17 games in 2 months was always going to hurt

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck that guy.

Started strong but everyone has found him out.

Can already see our future with him - sell to RM at a loss.
Sancho offers way more, was our best in pre season
Then obviously some mental issues, but back now and hopefully can push on

Antony is a wide player and rarely comes in the box like other wingers
But has been offering little