Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
partey hasn't been charged with anything yet plus im pretty sure it was someone else who injured diaz
He hasn't but they're building still building the case, this happened in Spain previously with him too. It's really hard to believe footballers when things like this pop up because so many of them think they're untouchable and they pretty much are considering they always seem to get off on some technicality or because someone decided not to press charges.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He hasn't but they're building still building the case, this happened in Spain previously with him too. It's really hard to believe footballers when things like this pop up because so many of them think they're untouchable and they pretty much are considering they always seem to get off on some technicality or because someone decided not to press charges.
didnt something similar happen to ronaldo and then it all went away

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the evidence was so damning why were charges dropped .... why did she make herself unavailable ?

Why do people assume the male is guilty in these cases. ? Look at our very own Josh Reynolds.

I listened to the tape .... couldn't really say with any certainty what was going on.

Innocent until proven guilty.
I am very much a believer in innocent until proven guilty - but there are many many MANY examples of women in relationships who have men charged with various DV crimes - and then u turn when they realise there livelihood is at risk.

Dylan Walker is a perfect example of both a shit bag human, as well as exemplifies what I am referring to.

My original post highlighted point #2 - whilst most publications and media outlets will focus on key witnesses pulling out, there is also new evidence - which could suggest the evidence (assuming it is the audio and visual snippets that were made public) was tampered.

Either way - I would welcome him back. But unfortunately-he has lost the court of public opinion.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes, in Las Vegas. He would decline team trips to the US because of it lol. Nothing came of it in the end as usual.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ve never heard of a rape victim having time to start a recording on phone before alledged rape takes place before he enters their room…..
Must be a fortune teller

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A women has never lied to make money from very rich man ever before either ……

So many angles to look at, people just look at it from the angle they want too

End of the day his innocent and free to carry in with life

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’ve never heard of a rape victim having time to start a recording on phone before alledged rape takes place before he enters their room…..
Must be a fortune teller
I have and it's actually quite common in cases like this. It just means this isn't the first time and they've lived through the experience numerous times before.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A women has never lied to make money from very rich man ever before either ……

So many angles to look at, people just look at it from the angle they want too

End of the day his innocent and free to carry in with life
doubt anything will happen until the season ends unless new evidence comes out

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Greenwood’s lawyer, David Toal, admitted the breach had taken place, saying: “I absolutely concede it is his responsibility to abide by all bail conditions imposed.”

He told the court: “Contact has occurred for many months.”

But Mr Toal added that it was “no secret” to Greater Manchester Police, putting forward a robust argument that Greenwood believed the breaches had been tacitly approved.

District Judge Mark Hadfield expressed “real concern” at the news, saying: “What I am being told is the defendant flagrantly breached the conditions over weeks or even months and police haven’t done anything about it.”

As I said footballers are untouchable, bloke continually broke the law and the police did nothing about it and instead gave him the freedom to coerce the victim. They're now together again, allegedly engaged with the blessing of her father lol. It's hard to give up that footballer money and that's what it's come down to.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Palace at home, hopefully no injury’s and 3 points

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If I was the club I’d bring him back in the pre season
Guna be no good to us now, hasn’t played a game in a year

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Greenwood will be sold to a Spanish club where they don't give a shit about this. ETH won't play him.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Greenwood will be sold to a Spanish club where they don't give a shit about this. ETH won't play him.
Here’s what I think will happen
Won’t play this season, will be bought back in pre season
Glazers won’t spend because trying to sell, ten hag has little options after weghorst finishes his loan spell then and will not only have to use mason be pretty chuffed going from wout to mason

Any money he gets can then be used on a central mid or right back at minimum