Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Van Der Beek and Eriksen as CMs, Fernandes as AM, Sancho on the right, Rashford on the left, with CR7 at striker... very offensive

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hopefully City lose too ..yh probs not ffs

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HA HA HA HA. Are you guys playing 4231 with mcfred again? lololol
We have no choice lol
Never bought a sausage
The “big rebuild under ten hag”, but we’re bot guna let you buy anyone and play the same team that finished 6th last year lol

Need to lose 3-4 in a row and then maybe something will change in the front office

United fans been complaining about mcfred for how many seasons ?
Weak gutted dogs

Last edited:

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
its gonna be the same situation as last season unless united actually go all out and by at least 1 or 2 quality cm/dm midfielders.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
100% At minimum
Let’s bring in a new manager but give him a weaker squad than last year
Top notch buisness that
apparently use had a bid for arnautovic rejected this morning lol

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I appreciate that there were issues transferring from Leeds to Manchester United for Kalvin Phillips but surely a starting spot at United is more attractive to a bench spot for City

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I appreciate that there were issues transferring from Leeds to Manchester United for Kalvin Phillips but surely a starting spot at United is more attractive to a bench spot for City
Trophy’s mate, can sit on the bench all year and still get a winners medal at city

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have no choice lol
Never bought a sausage
The “big rebuild under ten hag”, but we’re bot guna let you buy anyone and play the same team that finished 6th last year lol

Need to lose 3-4 in a row and then maybe something will change in the front office

United fans been complaining about mcfred for how many seasons ?
Weak gutted dogs

LONG LIVE THE GLAZIERS........................... IN HELL THE TIGHTARSE ZIONIST FCUKS!

Sorry Sorry i just finished the game after avoiding everything sport to day out of fear i might get the score of todays game... Good to see Man utd are still diggin their way out of the hole. Sighhhhhhhhhhh af.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Van Der Beek and Eriksen as CMs, Fernandes as AM, Sancho on the right, Rashford on the left, with CR7 at striker... very offensive
Very offensive though absolutely no defense... Eriksen and Fernandes cannot hold the ball or even get it back for u which is the problem... Its one or the other around two solid all rounders. Declan Rice and De Jong types are what it will take to change this team around in my opinion but the Glaziers dont want to spend a cent on top shelf players...

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mctominay was outright dreadful how the fuck is he named every week by each one of the managers we’ve had. His fucken shite last good game was Burnly last season absolutely useless.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mctominay was outright dreadful how the fuck is he named every week by each one of the managers we’ve had. His fucken shite last good game was Burnly last season absolutely useless.
supposedly McTominay had 16 possessions in the first half and lost it 7 times