Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There you go talking about Liverpool again in the Man Utd thread. :|:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The history books will never be re written, what Ferguson achieved in 27 years coaching Utd will always remain in the history books.
And it’s highly unlikely his feats wI’ll be emulated because it’s highly unlikely anyone will coach a team for 27 years .
When we bring up comparisons of modern day coaches v Ferguson a couple of village idiots in here get their nose out because they think we are diminishing the achievements of Ferguson.
We are not, we are actually using him as the yardstick to praise the feats of modern day coaches like Klopp.
One thing I liked about Ferguson were his shrewd signings every year to bolster his squad, most if not all of his transfers were good ones.

How do you think Ferguson would have gone coaching in todays era against the likes of Guardiola, Klopp , Tuchel and Conte?
With this current side i think top 4.

With some of his teams from the past i think we could win, although it would be harder.

Coaches are very important, but i think talent is more so.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Look, you guys are hovering near 4th spot. I will stand by what I said before, you won’t make it. I don’t think Ragnick has improved the way you are playing .
What’s the go with Sancho? He’s turned out to be very underwhelming.

Last edited:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rashford wins it with the last kick of the game woweee. Horrible game again but big points to get in the top 4 aspirations
Rashford has an unmarked Ronaldo and Fernandez to pass it too in the first half but went himself. I’m surprised Ragnick didn’t hook him.

Last edited:

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look, you guys are hovering near 4th spot. I will standby what I said before, you won’t make it. I don’t think Ragnick has improved the way your were playing under Ole .
What the go with Sancho? He’s turned out to be very underwhelming.
I haven't given up hope of top 4. Attack is still very underwhelming, with no real creative players out wide. Not having a CDM is criminal.

Would personally love to see Sancho on the right, but who knows what the fuck is going on there.

Plenty of big names, but no balance at all.

A really BADLY put together squad.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just on Ralf ... I feel the players have started to put in the past few games. He inherited a disaster of a situation with players who had clearly downed tools.

I have no clue if he can coach, but am hopeful he can right some of the wrongs of the previous management.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To
Just on Ralf ... I feel the players have started to put in the past few games. He inherited a disaster of a situation with players who had clearly downed tools.

I have no clue if he can coach, but am hopeful he can right some of the wrongs of the previous management.
You can’t judge a coach thats been there a couple of months and like you said inherited a disaster.But he was talked up in here as the father of geggenpressing even though his resume really wasn’t that flash , having never worked for a big club.
Not sure he has the cattle to play that up tempo German style pressing , the pressing starts from the strikers snd Ronaldo and Cavani can’t do this.
You have to give him time but from a playing perspective you are playing no better than what you were under Ole .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Someone actually took Martial off your hands

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

He really is starting to leave his mark on things. I think a lot of the media will judge his success on whether he gets this team to press or not, but quite a lot fo subtle improvements have gone under the radar. Rangnick spoke about improving Dalots all round game and weve seen that exact thing happen, he talked about bringing Fred and McTominay into the game and we've seen both look much improved, Fred even has 3 quality assists in 3 games. He has given Elanga his chance and already speaking about getting Hannibal involved post AFCON.

Whats his record now, 6 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss?

Still a very long way to go but its been nice seeing us finally looking more competent.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So Eric cantonas famous king fu kick was 27 years ago. Fuck I feel old

Cantona said: “I have one regret. I didn't kick him more than that. Hahaha what a guy
Hahah brilliant
What a character, shame those types of characters are being hunted out of most sports
Have to nod and say thank you and please to everyone and the media