Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don’t know about you guys but watching Roni lose his shit when he gets subbed is funny.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thank fuck he went back to the 4-3-3
The 4-2-2-2 looked horrible

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We’re absolutely crying out for a quality defensive midfielder

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have only needed one for about two years, maybe longer.

Shows what a joke this club has become.
getting a top cdm in January is a must or top 4 may not be achieved this season with the likes of arsenal spurs and west ham all fighting for 4th as well

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha the Liverpool blokes just made my day
Laughing that hard
“ how many finals did Ferguson make in the same time as klopp coz we know klopps won more in first 7”

Me
Actually
Wrong and wrong

Liverpool blokes

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha the Liverpool blokes just made my day
Laughing that hard
“ how many finals did Ferguson make in the same time as klopp coz we know klopps won more in first 7”

Me
Actually
Wrong and wrong

Liverpool blokes
tbf though Ferguson didn't have to compete with an oil funded team like Manchester city like klopp is now

Last edited:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
tbf though Ferguson didn't have to compete with an oil funded team like Manchester city like klopp is now

Klopp has won a CL and PL title before Ferguson achieved this feat with Utd. Klopp has CL runners up and PL runners up amassing 97 points in his resume .
He made a Europa final in his first season at the club with a mediocre squad.
Not saying Ferguson didn’t achieve things at Utd in his 27 year tenure but in todays football he would not have had nowhere near the success he had . Let’s not forget Ferguson’s was 1 game away from being sacked.

Last edited:

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klopp has won a CL and PL title before Ferguson achieved this feat with Utd. Klopp has CL runners up and PL runners up amassing 97 points in his resume .
He made a Europa final in his first season at the club with a mediocre squad.
Not saying Ferguson didn’t achieve things at Utd in his 27 year tenure but in todays football he would not have had nowhere near the success he had . Let’s not forget Ferguson’s was 1 game away from being sacked.
We had some brilliant teams, who in my opinion were better than any assembled since.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Coz we were the big dogs, we were the city other teams were competing against
But our talent was thru academy
Same thing different era

There’s always the big dog team of an era
City is it now
We were then

Mangers back then we’re saying but u didn’t have to compete against Ferguson and that united team
It’s all relavent

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We had some brilliant teams, who in my opinion were better than any assembled since.
Possibly, but with the money been thrown around today by some teams I doubt you would have won as many trophies as what you did.
Take your current era as an example. You guys have spent close to 2 billion dollars on players and are currently in 7th and haven’t won anything in 9 years .
Youre the 2nd biggest spenders in the PL . Clubs are spending big bucks these days , it’s shifted the balance of power.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Possibly, but with the money been thrown around today by some teams I doubt you would have won as many trophies as what you did.
Take your current era as an example. You guys have spent close to 2 billion dollars on players and are currently in 7th and haven’t won anything in 9 years .
Youre the 2nd biggest spenders in the PL . Clubs are spending big bucks these days , it’s shifted the balance of power.
\

No doubt ..... Competition at least domestically is much stronger.

Most years it was us and one other team competing.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I heard Liverpool, he wants to keep getting injured with Thiago, ox and the boys
There you go talking about Liverpool again in the Man Utd thread. :|:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

\

No doubt ..... Competition at least domestically is much stronger.

Most years it was us and one other team competing.
The history books will never be re written, what Ferguson achieved in 27 years coaching Utd will always remain in the history books.
And it’s highly unlikely his feats wI’ll be emulated because it’s highly unlikely anyone will coach a team for 27 years .
When we bring up comparisons of modern day coaches v Ferguson a couple of village idiots in here get their nose out because they think we are diminishing the achievements of Ferguson.
We are not, we are actually using him as the yardstick to praise the feats of modern day coaches like Klopp.
One thing I liked about Ferguson were his shrewd signings every year to bolster his squad, most if not all of his transfers were good ones.

How do you think Ferguson would have gone coaching in todays era against the likes of Guardiola, Klopp , Tuchel and Conte?

Last edited: