Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Four clear cut chances by Villa from memory. All squandered. If United don't punish them now ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All jokes aside. Villa thoroughly deserved that.

Some may bring up shots taken stats as evidence that United dominated that game, but anyone who actually watched it will have seen Villa boss it.

2-3 real clear cut chances for them apart from.the goal. Stonewall penalty turned down. Maguire should've been sent.

Now you've got Maguire and Shaw injured it'll be interesting seeing how the reserves step up. Oh ... I forgot. The form of your reserve team isn't important. You'll be fine ...

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Happy we lost. That was one disgusting performance. If I have to see Fred and mctominay partnering up again I'm gonna riot

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Play 2 holding mids at home against Villa, with Bruno, Pogba, Ronaldo and Greenwood up front, you deserve to loose.

What a fraud of a coach this clown is. But he preaches we play the United way. Fark off.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't like them personally. Barca used to have Kappa back in the day, right?
a proper football kit maker... made Barca's shirts for much of the 90's, Juve's too... some of their more recent efforts for Torino, Fiorentina, Aston Villa etc. have been awesome

too many old school brands (Umbro, Lotto, Kappa, Hummel, even Puma to an extent) have fallen by the wayside in the wake of Adidas and those swoosh idiots

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Man Utd next 5 EPL games:

vs Everton
at Leicester City
vs Liverpool
at Tottenham
vs Manchester City

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck sake dogs come 16th. RONALDO SIGNS!!! Loose 1-0 to Villa what the actual fuck can I support a good team for fuck sake.