Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's MIND BOGGLING to me that someone with your undoubted knowledge of football and Man U in particular, can rate Ole, and our playing style.

You say he has got us back into title conversations. I say 400 MILLION QUID will do that.
Trolling

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate you're feeding the trolls. They're not interested in adult discussions as evidenced the past few pages where it has only now dawned on them about allegations against CR7 from 2019, also rather ironic that they support the Bulldogs who have allegations on them from Port Macquarie but yet sit here and judge our morals for supporting United's signing of CR7 (which I find fucked up in using a potential criminal matter as a means of trolling - IT IS FUCKING TROLLING, the context of the discussions make it painstakingly clear).
It's a shame you take this stance in all honesty as quite enjoy the discussions with @Bulldog_4_Life

Perhaps you should leave it to him as to how and who he wants to have discussions with? I actually wasn't aware of the allegations till now so you know so have found @Bulldog_4_Life and others input into this interesting

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's a shame you take this stance in all honesty as quite enjoy the discussions with @Bulldog_4_Life

Perhaps you should leave it to him as to how and who he wants to have discussions with? I actually wasn't aware of the allegations till now so you know so have found @Bulldog_4_Life and others input into this interesting
I don’t worry about the double standard posters in here.
When they don’t agree with an opinion they will call it “trolling “ , they may even report the post or poster and even threaten the forum with legal action ( as I’ve been informed by reputable moderators) just to get their way.
The point raised about Brunaldo’s rape allegation which by the way IS NOT a criminal investigation but a civil matter ( that’s how much he knows) was nothing more than an example of the double standards of some posters in here .
Go to the Elliott thread and the same posters that were calling for “scumbag” Elliotts head are the same ones that are hailing Brunaldo as a “role model” for the younger players.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's MIND BOGGLING to me that someone with your undoubted knowledge of football and Man U in particular, can rate Ole, and our playing style.

You say he has got us back into title conversations. I say 400 MILLION QUID will do that.
With all due respect to “coach” because he seems like a genuinely nice guy , but in my opinion his football knowledge is very limited . His posts are there for everyone to see and whilst he comes across as a relatively pleasant guy he is a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic when it comes to football.
Same applies with Chrissy who gets wound up very easy and the other one who believes you don’t need a midfield to be successful.
You cannot have serious discussions with them , on the other hand guys like yourself, alchemist, bulldogs-4-life and a couple of other man Utd fans in here are not only knowledgeable but a pleasure to exchange different opinions with.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine being a sack of shit to make up lies about people on the forum

Quite fits in with using a potential attack on a woman purely for trolling reasons.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shit. YOu're right! Actually forgot how bad he was in Europe! Yeah. Great manager, breath of fresh air for the game but ...
Some of those teams he had should’ve gone further in Europe. They were battered too often by the likes of Bayern. I don’t think I’ve seen a “big” team concede 4 or 5 in a match as often as Arsenal in the latter years of Wengers reign.

I think when talking about top managers in PL history, Wenger is still second after Fergie but that’s on influence and longevity. If the likes of Pep or Klopp were to stay for 10-12 years which will never happen, then they’d easily blow Wengers accolades out of the water.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

You were called out for exactly what it was. Using an alleged attack on a woman for trolling purposes.

The allegations exist, nothing has been proven in court, therefore no judgements can be made on either individual. You don't need to know about said allegations, at the time (2019), you can easily read up on it and see that it is a pending matter with no charges laid. Therefore no further comment on the "judgement" of United fan's character in supporting the signing of Ronaldo can be made.

Again using a potential attack on a woman to take pot shots. Real fucking classy

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate you're feeding the trolls. They're not interested in adult discussions as evidenced the past few pages where it has only now dawned on them about allegations against CR7 from 2019, also rather ironic that they support the Bulldogs who have allegations on them from Port Macquarie but yet sit here and judge our morals for supporting United's signing of CR7 (which I find fucked up in using a potential criminal matter as a means of trolling - IT IS FUCKING TROLLING, the context of the discussions make it painstakingly clear).
Honestly, I see when they’re trying to rile us up but I’d feel the same way if I had to sit and watch my biggest rivals dominate for 3 decades.

I think bringing up Ronaldo’s allegations is a waste of time and they know we’ve got the best player in the prem now, it’s fear talking.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly, I see when they’re trying to rile us up but I’d feel the same way if I had to sit and watch my biggest rivals dominate for 3 decades.

I think bringing up Ronaldo’s allegations is a waste of time and they know we’ve got the best player in the prem now, it’s fear talking.
If he is guilty, throw the book at him, no sympathy towards him what-so-ever.

As it stands no judgement can be made, either for or against. So to bring this up and use it as a beating stick on the "morals" of United fans, I see it for exactly what it is, a low trash effort to troll people. It shows that there's actual fuck all care for the woman or Ronaldo (dependant on allegations found)

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With all due respect to “coach” because he seems like a genuinely nice guy , but in my opinion his football knowledge is very limited . His posts are there for everyone to see and whilst he comes across as a relatively pleasant guy he is a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic when it comes to football.
Same applies with Chrissy who gets wound up very easy and the other one who believes you don’t need a midfield to be successful.
You cannot have serious discussions with them , on the other hand guys like yourself, alchemist, bulldogs-4-life and a couple of other man Utd fans in here are not only knowledgeable but a pleasure to exchange different opinions with.
I think we all just romanticize the game differently, that’s why Football has stood the test of time, I agree with most of the posts the boys in here post and that probably explains why we all follow the same team. Whereas yourself and Tassie agree the same ideas and that’s because you’re speaking from a Liverpool perspective.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he is guilty, throw the book at him, no sympathy towards him what-so-ever.

As it stands no judgement can be made, either for or against. So to bring this up and use it as a beating stick on the "morals" of United fans, I see it for exactly what it is, a low trash effort to troll people. It shows that there's actual fuck all care for the woman or Ronaldo (dependant on allegations found)
Oh it’s definitely a poor argument to even consider. In my eyes it’s been settled and the women refused to cooperate with the police on making it criminal trial. So to me Ronaldo is innocent, until proven otherwise.

I enjoy some of their troll posts though, just not the ones that is enable baseless accusations.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You were called out for exactly what it was. Using an alleged attack on a woman for trolling purposes.

The allegations exist, nothing has been proven in court, therefore no judgements can be made on either individual. You don't need to know about said allegations, at the time (2019), you can easily read up on it and see that it is a pending matter with no charges laid. Therefore no further comment on the "judgement" of United fan's character in supporting the signing of Ronaldo can be made.

Again using a potential attack on a woman to take pot shots. Real fucking classy
Look. It's a slippery slope claiming you know the reasons why people are commenting on something without even knowing that person.

A lot of trolling does happen between us, and shit is thrown from both sides. So, I can understand to a point why you feel that this was or is trolling.

I can tell you that from my side it isn't, but I can't speak for anyone else. Perhaps I've made it too personal? For which I apologise.

However, at the end of the day the point stands.

People have come on here and spoken about it, I listened and have moved on. You're the one dragging it back up and rehashing the story. No one else.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some of those teams he had should’ve gone further in Europe. They were battered too often by the likes of Bayern. I don’t think I’ve seen a “big” team concede 4 or 5 in a match as often as Arsenal in the latter years of Wengers reign.

I think when talking about top managers in PL history, Wenger is still second after Fergie but that’s on influence and longevity. If the likes of Pep or Klopp were to stay for 10-12 years which will never happen, then they’d easily blow Wengers accolades out of the water.
Tbh I'd completely forgotten about his lack of European success, so of course it's Fergie. Tho, how many European honours did Fergie win in his time? For all of his dominance in the EPL that's where he was perhaps lacking?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh it’s definitely a poor argument to even consider. In my eyes it’s been settled and the women refused to cooperate with the police on making it criminal trial. So to me Ronaldo is innocent, until proven otherwise.

I enjoy some of their troll posts though, just not the ones that is enable baseless accusations.
I think the point with all of this is how Ronaldo is being portrayed in the EPL and media as some kind of darling when clearly there's something underneath a little unsavoury.

You call it jealousy for the last 30 years (I wouldn't say for the last 8 ... Lol) and you're probably right in all honesty. If this were a club other than United and a player other than United we probably wouldn't be speaking that much about it?

Mentioned earlier in the thread a great interview with the former United player Strachan who was talking about the lack of morals in football these days. How top players get away with everything as they are protected.

And he's right. I've spoken openly about Liverpool having the same issues, so not sure why certain people have taken this all about United..

But, see the points being made

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Look. It's a slippery slope claiming you know the reasons why people are commenting on something without even knowing that person.

A lot of trolling does happen between us, and shit is thrown from both sides. So, I can understand to a point why you feel that this was or is trolling.

I can tell you that from my side it isn't, but I can't speak for anyone else. Perhaps I've made it too personal? For which I apologise.

However, at the end of the day the point stands.

People have come on here and spoken about it, I listened and have moved on. You're the one dragging it back up and rehashing the story. No one else.
It's more directed at the other turd (the same turd who's resorted to lying about me after I called out his racist bullshit against me and told him to get fucked and cease communication with myself) in this thread than you.

But the clear accusation is that we're morally bankrupt because we criticise Elliot and don't criticise Ronaldo. (I've actually said in the Elliot thread it's not a big deal but I want him gone because he's a shit player).

So it is a clear case of using a potential attack on a woman for trolling purposes. If Ronaldo is guilty, it's unsavoury because one would be using an attack on a woman to score points on an internet forum, if Ronaldo is innocent, it's unsavoury because one would be using a false criminal accusation to score points on an internet forum.

As I said the context was very well clear.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Trolly trolls ruining a thread for discussion
Sad really
They’d pend more time here then th looserpool thread
Says it all really doesn’t it

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

To difficult to tell either way if he's innocent or not. There's a lot of maybes in the case, IMO it leans to him being guilty. But can't really comment, it's why we have judicial systems.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Trolly trolls ruining a thread for discussion
Sad really
They’d pend more time here then th looserpool thread
Says it all really doesn’t it
Says the man who was one of the first to comment after Liverpool's win on the Liverpool thread ast night. Lol. Couldn't make it up

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's more directed at the other turd (the same turd who's resorted to lying about me after I called out his racist bullshit against me and told him to get fucked and cease communication with myself) in this thread than you.

But the clear accusation is that we're morally bankrupt because we criticise Elliot and don't criticise Ronaldo. (I've actually said in the Elliot thread it's not a big deal but I want him gone because he's a shit player).

So it is a clear case of using a potential attack on a woman for trolling purposes. If Ronaldo is guilty, it's unsavoury because one would be using an attack on a woman to score points on an internet forum, if Ronaldo is innocent, it's unsavoury because one would be using a false criminal accusation to score points on an internet forum.

As I said the context was very well clear.
I can't comment on what he said as I don't really know what that's all about, tho it seems from his side he has clear information? I wouldn't have a clue.

Again. You keep talking about scoring points which is how you see it and perhaps reflects on the game you two instigated.

From my side it's not scoring points whatsoever. It honestly pisses me off seeing the hypocrisy in the media over this, but as I said maybe it's my bias against United stirring this?

But, this bias in all fans isn't good. I was bias with the whole Suarez racism shit when I really should've stepped back and taken my loyalties out of it. And, I'm sorry to say but I think your bias towards United is clouding your thinking on this a little too. It's absolutely natural and normal for people to be calling out Ronaldo on this, especially considering his high profile. Not sure how you don't see that?