Reaction score
Good too see ole rest a heap of lads today
How deadly is cavani, we’ve missed a big 9 for years
How offside was Roma last goal, that scars me that the lines on var were cooked
Played poor today
Looks like Villarreal final
Play like that in the final and we will get flogged

De gea still the best keeper at the club
Bailly did his best to make sure Lindy is our CB come Final.

Cavani needs to stay on another year. Ole trying to convince him playing at OT with a crowd is very different. Hopefully the game we get at teh end of the year, albeit with 10,000 - will change his mind to stick on

There was a real shoddy period there - they should of had 3 goals in the space of 4 minutes. Could have been scary. DDG hit beast mode and should start the final now.

Villareal scare me. Unai Emery is joint top winner as a coach in this league - albeit, all done with the same team (Sevilla). He just loves this league. Arsenal did not threaten that much over 2 legs, so hopefully we pose a different threat come game day.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was De Gea of old. Atleast 3 of those saves were certain goals every other day.

Edi is an absolute beast and has to start the final.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That was De Gea of old. Atleast 3 of those saves were certain goals every other day.

Edi is an absolute beast and has to start the final.
I think we finally realised how to utilise this guy as a collective.

Just put balls out in front of him, or in the box, and he will chase until his legs fall off.

Classic number 9.

A respectable 14 goals & 5 assists in 34 odd games. And that's in 1,800 minutes - that's a goal or assist every 94 minutes.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So villa on the 9th
Lesiecter on the 12th
And Liverpool on the 14th

Guna be a very tired team by the Liverpool game
3 games in 5 days

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We will play a lot better in the final, the boys went in knowing they had it in the bag today and know they have 4 games in 8 days ahead of them.

At our best we should be able to run through Villarreal but it’s a worry that they have Emery at helm, he has plenty of experience in Europa League finals and you just know he will make it as difficult as possible for us. It’ll be 90 minutes of their players going down at every point of contact, compact defense and will be out there to frustrate us.

We should start Pogba wide left to allow for a midfield of Mctominay and Fred behind Bruno.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So villa on the 9th
Lesiecter on the 12th
And Liverpool on the 14th

Guna be a very tired team by the Liverpool game
3 games in 5 days
I’d start Pogba against Villa and rest Bruno, bring him on if need be. Vice Versa against Leicester.
Bruno has the fitness to play two back to back games but I’m not sure Pogba can.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd put out the juniors vs villa and Leicester and let our opponents win

Then full strength vs Liverpool and smash them 7-0

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a decent amount of coin on them to win and they bloody lose 3-2 smh

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I had a decent amount of coin on them to win and they bloody lose 3-2 smh
Return leg, up 6-2 and chances of a lot of players getting rested
That was a dangerous bet bro
But I like your steel balls lol

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Return leg, up 6-2 and chances of a lot of players getting rested
That was a dangerous bet bro
But I like your steel balls lol
I worked hard to get the money i put on them too, oh well

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Actually 553 million but hey let’s not let the facts get in the way of a good story
@tassiedevil not sure if you have permanent internet access but surely you can help the special one out with fact hunting
We all know it’s over a billion . I was being generous and dropped it down for you. But the reality is your are the only team in the world to have spent a billion and won sweet fuck all .
man city have dropped coin and lots of it, but they are winning, you lot are not.

Dont forget my prediction a few pages back. You will play and lose to Villarreal in the “ Meanigless cup” final and Bruno will miss a penalty .

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Read Joel Glazer's letter to the Fans' Forum in full

Dear Fan Representatives,
Thank you for your letter dated April 30, sent in your capacity as representatives of Manchester United fans. I read the contents closely and your love and passion for the club came across very clearly.

I want to salute your service to the Fans’ Forum, which I know is a vital channel for consultation between the club and our fans. As I recently stated publicly, I am personally committed to ensuring that we strengthen this relationship in future.

Your heartfelt letter captured the unique spirit of Manchester United, forged through decades of triumph, adversity and tragedy, and still powerfully present in today’s exciting team under Ole and the vibrant fanbase which you represent.

I was personally humbled by parts of your letter, as you explained so clearly why our initial support for the European Super League left you feeling angry and let down. I would like to reiterate my sincere apology for the mistakes that were made.

In particular, I want to acknowledge the need for change, with deeper consultation with you as our main fan representative body across a range of important issues, including the competitions we play in. We also recognise the importance of fan and football interests being embedded in key decision-making processes at every level of the club, and we are open to constructive discussions on how to reinforce that principle.

We remain committed to working with the wider football community to make the game stronger and more sustainable over the long-term, and we will now refocus our efforts on doing this within the existing structures of UEFA and the Premier League.

In addition, I want to reassure you that my family and I care deeply about Manchester United and feel a profound sense of responsibility to protect and enhance its strength for the long-term, while respecting its values and traditions.

Our top priority is, and will always be, competing for the most important trophies, playing entertaining football with a team comprised of top-quality recruits and some of the world’s best homegrown talent. Under Ole, we feel we are absolutely on the right track.

Success on the field must be underpinned by solid foundations off it. We have supported sustained investment in the team over many years, and that will continue this summer.

We recognise that we will need to significantly increase investment in Old Trafford and our training complex to ensure that the club’s facilities remain among the best in Europe. As part of this, we will consult with fans on investments related to the stadium and the matchday experience.

Indeed, one of the clearest lessons of the past few weeks is the need for us to become better listeners. To this end, I can commit the club will engage across all of the issues raised in your letter.

To highlight some specific points, as one of the few European football clubs listed on the public markets, we believe in the principle of fans owning shares in the club. We have previously engaged with the Manchester United Supporters’ Trust on fan share ownership and we want to continue and accelerate those discussions, together with provisions to enhance associated fan consultation.

We recognise that the Government-initiated, fan-led review of football is a positive opportunity to explore new structures for fan engagement and influence. I can assure you that we will willingly and openly engage in the review, with the aim of putting fans at the heart of the game and ensuring their interests are advanced and protected.

These commitments are a starting point for further dialogue, including all the specific points you raised, rather than final proposals. We want to work together to come up with an ambitious package of measures which will transform our relationship with fans and strengthen the club for the long-term. In this spirit, we will reach out to members of the forum to schedule a meeting in which I shall participate as soon as possible after the final game of the season.

Thank you again for your work for the forum and your passion for the club. I look forward to meeting you and in the meantime let’s look forward to a successful end to the season.
With best regards,

Joel Glazer

Executive Co-Chairman and Director

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Read Joel Glazer's letter to the Fans' Forum in full

Dear Fan Representatives,
Thank you for your letter dated April 30, sent in your capacity as representatives of Manchester United fans. I read the contents closely and your love and passion for the club came across very clearly.

I want to salute your service to the Fans’ Forum, which I know is a vital channel for consultation between the club and our fans. As I recently stated publicly, I am personally committed to ensuring that we strengthen this relationship in future.

Your heartfelt letter captured the unique spirit of Manchester United, forged through decades of triumph, adversity and tragedy, and still powerfully present in today’s exciting team under Ole and the vibrant fanbase which you represent.

I was personally humbled by parts of your letter, as you explained so clearly why our initial support for the European Super League left you feeling angry and let down. I would like to reiterate my sincere apology for the mistakes that were made.

In particular, I want to acknowledge the need for change, with deeper consultation with you as our main fan representative body across a range of important issues, including the competitions we play in. We also recognise the importance of fan and football interests being embedded in key decision-making processes at every level of the club, and we are open to constructive discussions on how to reinforce that principle.

We remain committed to working with the wider football community to make the game stronger and more sustainable over the long-term, and we will now refocus our efforts on doing this within the existing structures of UEFA and the Premier League.

In addition, I want to reassure you that my family and I care deeply about Manchester United and feel a profound sense of responsibility to protect and enhance its strength for the long-term, while respecting its values and traditions.

Our top priority is, and will always be, competing for the most important trophies, playing entertaining football with a team comprised of top-quality recruits and some of the world’s best homegrown talent. Under Ole, we feel we are absolutely on the right track.

Success on the field must be underpinned by solid foundations off it. We have supported sustained investment in the team over many years, and that will continue this summer.

We recognise that we will need to significantly increase investment in Old Trafford and our training complex to ensure that the club’s facilities remain among the best in Europe. As part of this, we will consult with fans on investments related to the stadium and the matchday experience.

Indeed, one of the clearest lessons of the past few weeks is the need for us to become better listeners. To this end, I can commit the club will engage across all of the issues raised in your letter.

To highlight some specific points, as one of the few European football clubs listed on the public markets, we believe in the principle of fans owning shares in the club. We have previously engaged with the Manchester United Supporters’ Trust on fan share ownership and we want to continue and accelerate those discussions, together with provisions to enhance associated fan consultation.

We recognise that the Government-initiated, fan-led review of football is a positive opportunity to explore new structures for fan engagement and influence. I can assure you that we will willingly and openly engage in the review, with the aim of putting fans at the heart of the game and ensuring their interests are advanced and protected.

These commitments are a starting point for further dialogue, including all the specific points you raised, rather than final proposals. We want to work together to come up with an ambitious package of measures which will transform our relationship with fans and strengthen the club for the long-term. In this spirit, we will reach out to members of the forum to schedule a meeting in which I shall participate as soon as possible after the final game of the season.

Thank you again for your work for the forum and your passion for the club. I look forward to meeting you and in the meantime let’s look forward to a successful end to the season.
With best regards,

Joel Glazer

Executive Co-Chairman and Director
Personally am really impressed by that and don't understand why United fans are rioting?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Personally am really impressed by that and don't understand why United fans are rioting?
When they first took over, fans were protesting their ownership and they said they were going to engage with fans and never once engaged with fans in 16 years.

They haven't put a single cent into Old Trafford or Carrington or new training grounds.

They have saddled us with debt.

They haven't supported the club in transfer windows in key transition stages.

The last 5 years or so, they've taken out massive dividends from the club while hardly repaying the debt.

The money they "bought" the club with, is the club paying off that debt, not them, they've hardly put any money of their own into buying or developing the club.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When they first took over, fans were protesting their ownership and they said they were going to engage with fans and never once engaged with fans in 16 years.

They haven't put a single cent into Old Trafford or Carrington or new training grounds.

They have saddled us with debt.

They haven't supported the club in transfer windows in key transition stages.

The last 5 years or so, they've taken out massive dividends from the club while hardly repaying the debt.

The money they "bought" the club with, is the club paying off that debt, not them, they've hardly put any money of their own into buying or developing the club.
U had more energy than me to explain to the muppets

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
U had more energy than me to explain to the muppets
And I forgot the one other bit, where opposition fans are pointing out at the transfer budget we've had in the past:-

Well fucking derrrrrrrr. United had a successful business model BEFORE the glazers and had it not been for the debt the glazers placed us in, we would have spent that transfer amount AND MORE due to a successful business model.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And I forgot the one other bit, where opposition fans are pointing out at the transfer budget we've had in the past:-

Well fucking derrrrrrrr. United had a successful business model BEFORE the glazers and had it not been for the debt the glazers placed us in, we would have spent that transfer amount AND MORE due to a successful business model.
Correct, fergy built a juggernaut
If ya dont have the coin don’t sook at those that do, especially those that built a world brand that is huge
We never got bought by mega Rich owners and turned the club into a successful one
We were a juggernaut when they purchased the club
Our money was from our success and nothing more
We’ve gone backwards since the purchase
That’s how big we are
No other club in the world could say they were bought out by billionaires and made em worse