Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Got prolly the easiest game but if we win that prolly the hardest either Ajax or Roma
Have to win first

Last edited:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Got prolly the easiest game but if we win that prolly the hardest either Ajax or Roma
Have to win first
Roma just like you’re club are not even the strongest team in their city . If you guys don’t win this comp then it will be one of the biggest failures of the season.
Dont worry about Ajax, you guys will make a bid to buy one of their players and all will be sweet if you have to play them .

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roma just like you’re club are not even the strongest team in their city . If you guys don’t win this comp then it will be one of the biggest failures of the season.
Dont worry about Ajax, you guys will make a bid to buy one of their players and all will be sweet if you have to play them .
If you blokes don’t make top4 it will be the biggest failure bar none
Talk about choking on a hard one this season
Bestest team evveeerrrr

I

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you blokes don’t make top4 it will be the biggest failure bar none
Talk about choking on a hard one this season
Bestest team evveeerrrr

I
Yeah if we don’t make top 4 it will be an underachievement even with the so many injuries ...unless we win the CL. Faaaark that will sting you guys even more . :tearsofjoy:
We will have to wait and see because as it stands now 2 things are certain...Bruno’s babes won’t be winning the CL nor the PL.

Maybe just maybe you may get to win Europes equivalent of the English Championship .
You guys have resorted to created graphs and pictures for the amount of games you have won and lost. We on the other hand create graphs and pics of the amount of trophies we have lifted. So when pics of a Hendo lifting the CL circulate your clubs response if the amount of matches Ole hasn’t lost . Lol
You really have fallen from grace as a club

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You guys are winning sweet fuck all again this season.
Bruno’s babes will find a way not to win the Europa league ( best of rest euro competition) .
You won’t be winning anything next season either.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
See the team ole trotted out
Rested bruno
Shaw
Mctimminay
Cavani

Played van de beek (first game back in months)
Matic
Telles

Looks like he gave no fucks about the fa cup

Obviously prioritising top 4 and europa

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
See the team ole trotted out
Rested bruno
Shaw
Mctimminay
Cavani

Played van de beek (first game back in months)
Matic
Telles

Looks like he gave no fucks about the fa cup

Obviously prioritising top 4 and europa
If that's true then I really question whether Ole is the right guy for you. You're Man United. You win trophies. What would Roy Keane be saying, huh?

Top 4 is already done. You've got that in the bag. You're opponents in the EL are rubbish. And that's not for a while anyway. It's international break coming up. But you need to rest players

Gotta try and win whatever is in front of you. Truth be told the EL is yours to lose so I do expect you to win that but ...

The line "Focusing on top 4 and EL" doesn't sit with me, nor should it with you.

*Talking about United here, not Liverpool before you jump in with the comparisons etc

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If that's true then I really question whether Ole is the right guy for you. You're Man United. You win trophies. What would Roy Keane be saying, huh?

Top 4 is already done. You've got that in the bag. You're opponents in the EL are rubbish. And that's not for a while anyway. It's international break coming up. But you need to rest players

Gotta try and win whatever is in front of you. Truth be told the EL is yours to lose so I do expect you to win that but ...

The line "Focusing on top 4 and EL" doesn't sit with me, nor should it with you.

*Talking about United here, not Liverpool before you jump in with the comparisons etc
Love you Liverpool blokes
Yours to lose hahahhahahah, all comes down to injury’s and form
You know this
Which were struggling a bit with both at the moment
We don’t have a big enough squad depth to compete deep into 3-4 cups/leagues like city and Chelsea

Money talks these days and unfortunately you can’t compete with the money those teams throw around
No longer can you attract players just from playing good football and earn money from good football
You need super rich owners, which is quite sad if I’m honest

United won games from hard work, youth talent under fergie in the early days
Which lead to big sponsors etc
Which then could sign good players

Now you can be a shit club then a super rich owner comes in and next thing your competing with the best in Europe

Got nothing to do with building up a team /club and attracting sponsors and trying to stay on top anymore

All come down to the cheque book

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Love you Liverpool blokes
Yours to lose hahahhahahah, all comes down to injury’s and form
You know this
Which were struggling a bit with both at the moment
We don’t have a big enough squad depth to compete deep into 3-4 cups/leagues like city and Chelsea

Money talks these days and unfortunately you can’t compete with the money those teams throw around
No longer can you attract players just from playing good football and earn money from good football
You need super rich owners, which is quite sad if I’m honest

United won games from hard work, youth talent under fergie in the early days
Which lead to big sponsors etc
Which then could sign good players

Now you can be a shit club then a super rich owner comes in and next thing your competing with the best in Europe

Got nothing to do with building up a team /club and attracting sponsors and trying to stay on top anymore

All come down to the cheque book
Why do you United supporters always get triggered by the smallest of comments? Weird ....

"You're to lose" is actually a compliment to your team as you're in top form, especially compared to the other teams in the EL. BUt you take it as a knock against you ... fair enough.

Money talks. If that were the case you'd be winning everything ;) but seriously. Liverpool won the CL, EPL and we don't have the almighty checkbook.

I think you've missed the point. YOu're Man United. MAN UNITED. You should be looking to win everything you're in. Simple as that.

If you come out of this year without any trophy that's a massive opportunity dropped. MASSIVE.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why do you United supporters always get triggered by the smallest of comments? Weird ....

"You're to lose" is actually a compliment to your team as you're in top form, especially compared to the other teams in the EL. BUt you take it as a knock against you ... fair enough.

Money talks. If that were the case you'd be winning everything ;) but seriously. Liverpool won the CL, EPL and we don't have the almighty checkbook.

I think you've missed the point. YOu're Man United. MAN UNITED. You should be looking to win everything you're in. Simple as that.

If you come out of this year without any trophy that's a massive opportunity dropped. MASSIVE.
EPL was Liverpool’s to lose at Xmas....
Now look at where your at
If you blokes don’t get 1 trophy this year after where you were sitting at Xmas will be a massive miss
Red hot favourites for most cups going into this year and the league

A lot of things can happen, you blokes of all should know that when’s it someone’s to lose
As you blokes have been the best at it

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
EPL was Liverpool’s to lose at Xmas....
Now look at where your at

A lot of things can happen, you blokes of all should know that when’s it someone’s to lose
As you blokes have been the best at it
Forget it mate.

Clearly can't handle talking about United as you see every comment a dig against you, and all you can do is talk about Liverpool.

It's OK. I should've known you're not up to such conversations! LOL

To think someone mentioned that Liverpool fans get triggered easily ... Fuck me

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I said before Rodgers will do everything in his power to stop United winning a trophy... 3-1 to Leicester

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Forget it mate.

Clearly can't handle talking about United as you see every comment a dig against you, and all you can do is talk about Liverpool.

It's OK. I should've known you're not up to such conversations! LOL

To think someone mentioned that Liverpool fans get triggered easily ... Fuck me
Hahah how can’t handle it now
I comment on Liverpool thread and cop the same mate
Try and have a conversation on there and your mate, the dopey one does the same and you jump in his pocket
Can’t have it both ways tiger
Can’t expect respect here when you and dopey show none there

Black pots and kettles

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said before Rodgers will do everything in his power to stop United winning a trophy... 3-1 to Leicester
Rodgers done nothing, Have a look at the team we trotted out
Obviously fa cup not a top priority out of top4 and Europa