The Manchester City Super Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malla

Reaction score
In top form. Midfield combo's are coming a long nicely. When Kompany comes back, we'll have the most complete team in England. Only thing that is concerning my this season is Joe Hart's form. He's been playing poorly to start the year.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In top form. Midfield combo's are coming a long nicely. When Kompany comes back, we'll have the most complete team in England. Only thing that is concerning my this season is Joe Hart's form. He's been playing poorly to start the year.
Kompany is back for the game against west brom tomorrow

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
best squad in the league by far.....hope aguero breaks a leg though..then good luck!
fukn noisey neighbours

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kompany is back for the game against west brom tomorrow

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
When do you guys play Arsenal and the Hillsborough sooks?

JFT39

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We beat bayern Munich today in Germany and just proved how much of a force we can be. They did have robben out but we didn't have aguero toure or Nasri

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well done. Better than losing to the other Manchester lol

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
The best team lost on the day.

City were dominant. The scouse ****s needed assistance from the ref to make sure they won the game.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best team lost on the day.

City were dominant. The scouse ****s needed assistance from the ref to make sure they won the game.
Bloody oath deserved something out of that game. No doubt Suarez should have been red carded for that disgusting act

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
U MORONS FUKD UP...AND HAVE HANDED THE TITLE TO LIVERPOOL ON A PLATTER...
to be honest...I dnt really care...Liverpool are worthy title winners...still a bit to go...but fully deserved....can mourinho fuk them over?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Manchester City to be fined £50m and have their Champions League squad size limited to £21m for breaking UEFAs Financial Fair Play regulations

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Paris-Saint Germain are also in big trouble for breaching the FFP regulations, if UEFA are serious about the punishment then both clubs should be barred from the UEFA CL competition for next season

Fining both teams as rich as they are is nothing, if they broke the rules then UEFA need to come down harsh and not let them have the easy way out by paying some fine

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We spend too much money so let's fine them... Makes sense

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
£50m is pocket change for Man City, still waiting to see how much PSG will be fined

Honestly though, sounds like the FFP is just a money making excuse for UEFA, ban teams if you want to be taken seriously instead of fining them pocket change for a quick profit

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
21 mil or 21 players?
My mistake, 21 players I meant

Personally, I reckon it's a joke from UEFA, they know clubs like Man City and PSG are rich so they're milking a massive fine instead of handing harsher punishment if they wanted to be taken seriously for breaches of regulations

Status
Not open for further replies.